Old 01-03-2015, 09:11 PM   #21
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: Bad experiences at Stormfront

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

I know that this site was created due to the control freak nature of Stormfront. Everyone seems to attack Don Black because his wife's work is compromised because of the speeches that she gives and with "minorities" etc. But strangely enough, David Duke is immune from criticism.

Here are some things that have happened to be as an ordinary user:

• Posts deleted.
  • Questions about donations were not answered (Yes, believe it or not!)
  • Questions posed to David Duke about Muslims went unanswered.

I mean, I've read things on VNNF about SF and then I realize that VNNF had so many issues too. I think David Duke, Don Black and other moderators are control freaks just like Alex Linder is. So I thought I would come here because I think people understand.

But I don't bother posting on SF anymore because of the disgusting treatment I've got as an ordinary user. I've read threads on this site and know some people were high up in rankings on SF and were loyal members for many years. I can't imagine how they feel.

I know people hate SF here, but to me it's a BIG MISSED OPPORTUNITY... since it's such a large website that has people well known like David Duke on it. There are good people on that website. But what's with all this bull about not using racial epithets? What's with Don Black forcing people to pay $25 minimum for donations? Why does Craig Cobb get criticized for building an all White town, when Don Black himself tried to invade a whole island!

But when you get snobbed by people like him, it leaves you cold. I understand how busy people can get. But when you try various platforms to discuss WN issues you get ignored.

Don Black has said good things and sometimes he can say golden things... Like when he said that when ever good White men do good things they are always criticized by others. It's so true! Even only if he could apply that same logic himself!

I've left comments on David Duke's website and have them deleted. I found the reason why because I saw he wrote it's because it's "disinformation." He didn't say it regarding me, but I saw others get their Youtube comments deleted. Pretty sad way to go!

Why do we Whites have to be so careful of what we say? We should be able to talk about whatever topic we want unless of course it's violence and we shouldn't tolerate that.

But again I've read many threads about what Whites have have had to put up with with other Whites on so called WN websites! And it's sad! I wish that VNNF and SF were just "sister sites." But Alex Linder seems to be anti Anglo when I've read some of his comments... He seems to have a thing about Anglos too, not just the odd comment, which I find unfounded. (It's never good to open up a hornet's nest, because then you start saying something about every White nationality!)

The biggest problems facing our people is the people who try to control everything like these people I just mentioned. If people will listen (people who know influential people)

I know that David Duke is popular with WN, but if that's true, why would he stay on corrupt websites that are divisive like SF? He's a pretty intelligent person, he should take the moral high ground and leave.

When I look at videos like this: It makes me think "Yeah David! Now you know what it feels like when your views and opinions aren't heard!"

I really don't like making posts like this, but I have to tell people my experiences. I have to tell people I am a fairly new WN and I went through hard knocks. I wonder if there are other White people waking up or are turned off by WN because of control freaks?

Why are these people so important? I respect their credentials and what they've achieved, but why don't they act within the community rather than individuals?

It's a missed opportunity because Don Black is not taking the right initiative. With all that publicity he gets he could start an organization and do something. But he is steering that ship called Stormfront aimlessly around in circles not getting anywhere. The forum is only as good as it's administrators. The reason SF banned Swastika avatars and racial epithets is because they think it might scare off some of the mainstream visitors that might otherwise be attracted to his site. I think the real reason he does it is to please the Jews and blacks. He has compromised his values by trying to make his site fit in more with the main stream. You can't attract the masses of people out there who are being fed Jewish propaganda 24/7 to your site. You might attract a different group of people but in the end you compromised your ideal and are viewed as a soft group.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:16 AM   #22
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

stormfront is a breeding ground for informants and race traitors,

Home> U.S.
Stormfront Website Posters Have Murdered Almost 100 People, Watchdog Group Says

Share on email
353 Comments

Click the image to open in full size. From left to right, Wade Michael Page, Richard Poplawski, and Anders Breivik are seen.
FBI via Getty Images|Gene J. Puska/AP Photo| Odd Anderson/AFP/Getty Images

Nine men who were allegedly prolific posters on the white supremacist website Stormfront were responsible for killing almost 100 people over the past five years, according to a report released today by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Among the nine people named in the report are Anders Breivik, who was convicted of killing 77 people in two attacks in Norway in 2011, Wade Michael Page, who authorities said killed six people at a Milwaukee Sikh temple before taking his own life, and Richard Poplawski, who was sentenced to death for killing three Pittsburgh police officers.
“If you spend enough time looking at these folks, there is a pattern that emerges," said Heidi Beirich, who spent two years analyzing the white nationalist website Stormfront, which she calls the "murder capital of the internet."
Read More: Former KKK Leader Says Jewish Center Shooting Suspect Went 'Insane'
"It is a myth that racist killers hide in the shadows. Investigators find that most offenders openly advocated their ideology online, often posting on racist forums and blogs for hours every day," Beirich said.

Click the image to open in full size.Stromfront.org

PHOTO: A screen grab from Stormfront.org is seen.

With 268,000 registered users, she said Stormfront has become a breeding ground for hate, where the typical shooter, who she said is a "frustrated, unemployed, white adult male," can post his grievances against society.
While online, the alleged perpetrators of these killings exhibited several unique characteristics, including being argumentative on the forums, discussing violence as an acceptable means of conflict resolution and a notable change in their posting frequencies in the days leading up to their crimes.
Don Black, a former Ku Klux Klan member and the founder of Stormfront, told ABCNews.com the Southern Poverty Law Center's report was "ludicrous" and said the number of murdered was inflated because they included Breivik, who he said posted only a few times on the site before he was banned.
"There are any number of websites who have had murderers come through their ranks," Black said, naming several popular social media and online personals websites.
"We have had a few people who have gone on shooting sprees. Most were domestic issues that didn't have anything to do with politics," Black said.

Click the image to open in full size.Johnson County Sheriff via Getty Images

PHOTO: In this undated handout photo provided by the Johnson County Sheriff, Frazier Glenn Cross, Jr., from Aurora, Missouri, appears in a booking photo released on April 15, 2014 in Kansas.

Frazier Glenn Miller, the man who allegedly killed three people outside two Jewish sites in Kansas last weekend, posted more than 12,000 times on a different racist web forum, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Miller was charged this week with one count of capital murder and a second count of premeditated first degree murder. He has not yet entered a plea.

Black, who said he knows Miller from decades ago, said he wasn't welcome on the Stormfront website since he became a "government informant" in exchange for a plea deal and testified against several white supremacists at a 1988 sedition trial.

"He was certainly unwelcome and I couldn't imagine why he would think he is welcome. He was a big time government informant," Black said. "He wouldn’t have been allowed to post the stuff he had [on VNN] on our board."

Stormfront is staffed with moderators, Black said, who "do not tolerate illegal violence, even the suggestion of illegal violence."
"Anybody who says anything like that gets shown the door," he said.
Black said his website is a place for white nationalists to "discuss the truth as we see it" and if anything, may act as a deterrent.

"The kind of people that are more likely to go out and do something and go on a shooting spree are by themselves typically," he said. "If they become part of our community they are less likely to do something because they have a support group.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:59 AM   #23
The Bobster

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God

http://www.vdare.com/posts/the-splcs...lot-of-msm-ink

The SPLC Gets A Lot Of MSM Ink Claiming “Close To 100″ Murders For Hate Site—77 Of Which Were Committed By A Norwegian
By James Fulford on April 18, 2014, 10:21 pm

A typical example of MSM coverage of a recent SPLC report is this, posted on Business Insider:
More Than 100 Hate-Crime Murders Have Been Linked To This Single Website
Amanda Holpuch, The Guardian
Apr. 18, 2014, 9:18 AM 3,450

People charged with the murders of almost 100 people can be linked to a single far-right website, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

The White Nationalist web forum Stormfront.org says it promotes values of “the embattled white minority,” and its users include Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in a 2011 massacre in Norway, and Wade Michael Page, who shot and killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012.

After a two-year investigation, the SPLC said (pdf) that since Stormfront became one of the first hate sites on the internet in 1995, its registered users have been disproportionately responsible for major killings. The report was released a month early after white supremacist Frazier Glenn Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, was accused of killing three people at a Jewish center in Kansas City on Sunday.[More]

What the report actually says is
“In the past five years alone, Stormfront members have murdered close to 100 people. The SPLC’s research shows that Stormfront’s bias-related murder rate began to accelerate rapidly in early 2009, after Barack Obama became the nation’s first black president.”

[White Homicide Worldwide, By Heidi Beirich (PDF)]
Note that the report says “close to 100 people”, and the headline says “More Than 100 “. But in both cases, the only reason they can get anywhere near 100 murders is by putting the word “Worldwide” in their report and including Anders Breivik, who killed 77 white people in a foreign country.

Beirich is also quoted as saying
“The fact of the matter is that more people have been killed domestically by radical right extremists than Islamic extremists since 9/11 and where you find a lot of these people is on these sites,” said Beirich.
“Domestically”, she says. I thought we were talking “Worldwide.” A report titled “Black Homicide Worldwide”, or “Islamic Homicide Worldwide” would have some big numbers.

Of course, reports like that aren`t going to be produced, or if they are, the SPLC ($PLC to VDARE.com) will complain if the media quotes them. And the low domestic number for Muslim “extremist” killings must be the result of calling most killings by Muslims (honor killings, Immigrant Mass Murders, and Sudden Jihad incidents) somehow “non-extremist.”

In the case of Breivik, I got a letter from an English reader saying what people like us think about these murders:
“This man seems to be a right-wing extremist, and I feel in some way sullied by that – that my opposition to immigration is somehow dragged in the mud by a man who thinks he is accomplishing something by killing nearly 100 young people. If anything is accomplished by this, it will be the opposite – that everyone who wants to keep the nation-state will fall under suspicion.“
It’s important to remember that Muslims don’t feel that way about Muslim terrorism, and neither the government nor the media try to make them feel that way.

It's also true that the SPLC doesn`t feel that way about the terrorism they inspire, attacks like the Family Research Council shooter, or the anti-racist stormtroops who attacked a political meeting in Tinley Park with iron bars and baseball bats, or any of the genuine persecution of conservatives that goes on regularly.

They don`t feel any shame at all.

Update: When they say close to a hundred people, it`s actually 93, by my count. (There`s no chart.) And some are purely domestic killings. See SPLC Body Count: Not A Hundred, Actually Under 16, Really More Like 9
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 12:36 AM   #24
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

It's a missed opportunity because Don Black is not taking the right initiative. With all that publicity he gets he could start an organization and do something. But he is steering that ship called Stormfront aimlessly around in circles not getting anywhere. The forum is only as good as it's administrators. The reason SF banned Swastika avatars and racial epithets is because they think it might scare off some of the mainstream visitors that might otherwise be attracted to his site. I think the real reason he does it is to please the Jews and blacks. He has compromised his values by trying to make his site fit in more with the main stream. You can't attract the masses of people out there who are being fed Jewish propaganda 24/7 to your site. You might attract a different group of people but in the end you compromised your ideal and are viewed as a soft group.

Yeah that's right. It should be obvious if you stand up for White values you'll be hated eternally for it polite or not. Like when Jared Taylor appeared on Donahue in 2003. He made a lot of sense but was still demonized in polite fashion.

To be honest it's been a while since I posted that first post but there is a lot of information on that site with music, movies and philosophy etc. I mean that's how a lot of people start off by going to big sites like that. So I wouldn't call it a waste myself. It's just not right to appease mainstream and how he should be honest about his wife etc.

Now we've got to compete with them by opening up the chat forum like them and Daily Stormer.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply