Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-24-2015, 11:28 AM   #11
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: is WhiteNations short on smileys?

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Pardon.

I will shoot you on sight.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:29 AM   #12
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I will shoot you on sight.

That isn't nice now is it.

I would choke you to death, the last thing you would see is my big intense eyes staring right into yours as your life source fades from yours.Up close and personal.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #13
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

That isn't nice now is it.

I would choke you to death, the last thing you would see is my big intense eyes staring right into yours as your life source fades from yours.Up close and personal.

Yes.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #14
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

Am I going to have to separate you too, again?

"Christ Almighty, it's like I'm sittin' here playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'!" Tombstone, 1993
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #15
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

She just talks like that, a pseudo badass.

I would pin her down and tickle her until she peed her pants.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #16
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post

Am I going to have to separate you too, again?

"Christ Almighty, it's like I'm sittin' here playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'!" Tombstone, 1993

She is mentally unstable going around saying members are/threatening to kill her.Then she is slagging of new members and today threatening to kill me on site.WTF

I think this is well shady and I don't need separating from anyone.
If some cunt is going to attack me then bring it and I will not be holding back.She a been nothing but trouble on here since day one and she is getting boring now.This shit stinks and she/he or it is not right in the head.

Old 06-24-2015, 01:18 PM   #17
1headhunter23

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

She just talks like that, a pseudo badass.

I would pin her down and tickle her until she peed her pants.

Many pseudo badass I know wouldn't just come out and say something like the shit this troll/spy is coming out with, she don't know where she resides,she is too contradictory on her beliefs and her shit stinks.Most sane members wouldn't troll you and just turn around and say"I would shoot you on site".untill her motives are clear or otherwise I will be less frequent member on here.

Old 06-29-2015, 09:28 AM   #18
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

More smilies added to WN Forum.

... and more.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:33 AM   #19
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

More smilies added to WN Forum.

... and more.