Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-22-2015, 02:31 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Angry "Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

This is regarding a thread that Fred posted with a 2 hour long debate.

Been gone for a while here I know. But I would like to pose that question. I remember Texe being pissed off with Jason Bermas (who works for Alex Jones). But never Alex Jones himself! This guy sums it up well on his blog:

"Marrs came close at one point with the Jason Bermas incident last year n Bermas virtually exposed himself as a Zionist, and Texe Marrs publicly called him out on it. But Marrs went no further than that and to the source, which was really Alex Jones. Bermas was speaking as a co-host on the Alex Jones show at the time of the incident. Bermas basically called all critics of Israel the magical and all-too cliche smear “Anti-Semitic,” and told an anti-Israel caller to kill himself by putting a toaster in the bathtub with him.
When will Marrs speak out? What is he waiting for?
Perhaps Pike, a Christian like Marrs, and his recent public outcry will pave the way for Marrs to realize that Jones has taken advantage of Marrs’ loyalty and friendship for too long.

The Alex Jones ship continues to sink further and further. Jones has lost respect everywhere you look. He has a real lack of balanced guests on his show, his listeners are naive and anarchistic, and academic types laugh at him; however, Jones and GCN have a full slate of high-paying advertizers and the mainstream media and Hollywood seem to have an affinity for Jones. Don’t count on the recent departures from GCN shutting down Jonestown."

https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2012/...ave-jonestown/

My question is: Is Texe protecting Alex because he's a fellow Texan and a "Christian?"

I looked at his website http://www.texemarrs.com/ and there is no mention of Alex Jones being an obvious shill and down and outright rude to David Duke. David's happy to get the publicity and Alex is going down hill. I got a lot of respect for Texe, but I am now uncertain. It's completely immoral to be silent on the issue! He must stand up and speak out!

I don't know how many people know Texe but I am angry he is getting away with it. He need to to stay away from the man and be the truth speaker like he says he is!
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:03 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: "Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

The Full Debate

The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:05 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: "Jonestown Massacre" (David Duke debate with Alex Jones) -- Why no criticism from friend Texe Marrs?!

Simon, not sure who are friends a who are foes at this point, too much subterfuge.

After the USG collapses, it will be easier to shake them out.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Don't know why he didn't attack Jones when it had a chance all those years ago and AGAIN he loves to rip into people when given half a chance. But not Alex Jonestein. He's some sorta "saint." (And I do believe it's some weird Texas "brother" thing...)

Listened to his show for years. He's genuine, but he's really getting to me at this issue. His middle name should be "expose" because he loves to do that and "go down the rabbit hole" as an expression he loves and even has a series on it. Anyway... that's how I see it.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply