Poll: Your opinion of Stormfront
Poll Options
Your opinion of Stormfront

Post New Thread Reply

Old 06-08-2015, 10:12 PM   #131
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Your opinion of Stormfront

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Its because they have a jew influence over there with SF, i cant comment on VNN because i didn't have much to do with them over there.

It is my most heartfelt belief that they are BOTH owned by the kikes. I believe that all the DDOS attacks against both sites ended because they sold out, if they weren't already owned by the kikes, like in VNN's case.

The attacks against both sites ended simultaneously.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 10:13 PM   #132
NoLongerSilentUSA

NoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

They don't mess with SF or VNN.............why?

Why do you think the SPLC, SF & VNN have been on a witch hunt against this site and me personally? It should be clear.

Why does JB refer banned users to VNN?

I'll just put this quote right here:

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
--Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (Jew)

Has anyone ever noticed that the first letter of "Stormfront" on their banner is a deceptively "clever" numeral six?

Click the image to open in full size.

Look very closely and trace the lines to see it for yourself. Who uses the numeral six everywhere in their 2000-year-old war by "clever deception" against us? Who has a six-pointed star in their nation's flag symbolizing the number 666? Who believes their god is Lucifer?

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer." --Harold Wallace Rosenthal
http://www.biblestudysite.com/tyranny.htm

Remember their mottos, which embody the Jewish philosophy of waging war by "clever deception"

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war."
--Israel's Mossad (from Victor Ostrovsky's book, By Way of Deception)

"For by clever deception thou shalt wage war."
--Israel's Duvdevan Unit Motto
Attached Images
Stormfront_Radio.jpg (20.6 KB, 21 views)
Anti-semitism is like anti-termitism. We remove termites from our homes because they destroy our houses. We remove Jews from our lands because they destroy our nations. Anti-termitism is caused by termites destroying wood. Anti-semitism is caused by Jews waging war by "clever deception" to enslave and destroy all others.

The Holocaust Hoax is a complete fraud. There were no gas chambers and they used pictures of dead typhus victims to claim there was an extermination program.

See here
NoLongerSilentUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 01:20 PM   #133
NoLongerSilentUSA

NoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by NoLongerSilentUSA View Post

Has anyone ever noticed that the first letter of "Stormfront" on their banner is a deceptively "clever" numeral six?

Click the image to open in full size.

Look very closely and trace the lines to see it for yourself. Who uses the numeral six everywhere in their 2000-year-old war by "clever deception" against us? Who has a six-pointed star in their nation's flag symbolizing the number 666? Who believes their god is Lucifer?

With the first letter of "Stormfront" being a deceptively "clever" numeral six, we should also note the similarity of the "m" in "Stormfront" to the "M" on Monster drinks being the deceptively "clever" three strokes of the Hebrew numeral six to represent 666:

Quote:

In their own words:

"In Christianity, Satan is an enemy of G-d, an opposing force, and something very bad. In Christianity, Satan has a level of power that is considered almost equal to that of G-d. In the Christian bible (2 Corinthians 4:3-4), Satan is called the god of this world. However, in Judaism Satan is an agent of G-d, created by G-d for a specific purpose, and something very good. Satan is simply an agent of G-d, just as all the other angels are simply agents of G-d. This is why we frequently see passages where the author appears to interchange G-d and an angel (leading to the often erroneous Christian concept of a christophony).

In contrast to Christian literature, where Satan is understood to be an evil force, the enemy of G-d, in Jewish literature, he is seen as a blessing to the Jewish people. Why? Let’s consider for a moment what Satan means. As mentioned before, the word not only means an adversary, but a stumbling block or an obstacle. What exactly is an obstacle? It is something which is put in our path requiring us to overcome it. Obstacles in this life give us opportunities to stretch our muscles and to grow.

So, to reiterate, in Judaism Satan is an agent of G-d, who provides opportunities for us to grow, to respond to our passions and desires by producing things of value in this world and to become stronger spiritual people."

http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the...-satan/?p=2566

http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?t=1462

And what does this belief in Satan lead them to do to babies?

Human Sacrifice Discussed on Oprah:
NoLongerSilentUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #134
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by NoLongerSilentUSA View Post

With the first letter of "Stormfront" being a deceptively "clever" numeral six, we should also note the similarity of the "m" in "Stormfront" to the "M" on Monster drinks being the deceptively "clever" three strokes of the Hebrew numeral six to represent 666:

http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?t=1462

And what does this belief in Satan lead them to do to babies?

Human Sacrifice Discussed on Oprah:

Thats scary. I bet Oprah copped some flak after that show.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #135
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

One thing positive I see on Stormfront is the advance scout section. I think a peaceful PLE could be a good thing. I just wouldn't want to be neighbors with most of the stormfront gang.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 07:04 AM   #136
Fritz X

Fritz X is on a distinguished road

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

One thing positive I see on Stormfront is the advance scout section. I think a peaceful PLE could be a good thing. I just wouldn't want to be neighbors with most of the stormfront gang.

If Jack Boot was my neighbor in a PLE, I'd probably throw my dog shit over the fence into his yard.
Fritz X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:46 PM   #137
WilhelmAnthony

WilhelmAnthony will become famous soon enough

Is the 1/4th nignog?
WilhelmAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:38 AM   #138
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

SF is nothing more than a trap for the SPLC! Lowest form of scum on earth!
Old 09-08-2015, 01:38 AM   #139
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Fritz X View Post

If Jack Boot was my neighbor in a PLE, I'd probably throw my dog shit over the fence into his yard.

I would go to the zoo and grab some feces from some cages and throw it in his face!
Old 06-23-2017, 08:31 PM   #140
greg99

greg99 is on a distinguished road

I've been on SF since late April and other than being moderated for over a month I've not seen any problems with it.
greg99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply