Old 07-10-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
DanKing

DanKing is on a distinguished road
Default Don Black sets up Legal Defense fund$$$$$ cha-ching

Don Black is setting up a separate collection for what he calls a legal defense fund. He claims that Stormfront is under siege, ever since a NY Times article that featured him was published the other day. It seems like Don is using that article to claim that he is under attack. He isn't specifying if there is any legal action against him right now, but apparently this article is justification for a whole new fundraising campaign. Does anyone else think that this is purely a money making ruse by a professional race hustler? I don't see Don having any long range plans other than keeping his Stormfront juggernaut going and collecting his monthly donations. He's not even improving his site. People who are aware of racial issues don't get any answers from Stormfront. Don doesn't even tell people what they should do. That isn't leadership. Stormfront is just entertainment for people who are unhappy with the government and the media. I don't see anyone on Stormfront doing anything other than talking and pointing out the problems that everyone knows about. It's hardly a revolutionary site.
DanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:21 AM   #2
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Don Black sets up Legal Defense fund$$$$$ cha-ching

It would be easier if people were honest with themselves, wouldn't it?

Transparency is the issue. And all WN have to be aware of it.

I wish ALL WN INCLUDING Craig Cobb (who now posts there) would apologize when shouting out false allegations. We got to throw our feelings away and keep integrity.

Biggest White weaknesses I've said in this post.

We only live once. We want to have a lasting legacy.

It's either your IN or your OUT. Or if you want to be a lone or independent WN just do that then and keep the peace. Life's too short.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:30 AM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

But again, I don't know how he could afford it. Fucking crazy really. I couldn't. We have Legal Aid in my country, but I think that's only for unemployed people. Even if I could get it and I owned a WN site -- who's going to defend me? Even if it was a White lawyer. Legal Aid is government sponsored.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:33 AM   #4
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Exactly! You nailed it dead on! Well done!
Quote: Originally Posted by DanKing View Post

Don Black is setting up a separate collection for what he calls a legal defense fund. He claims that Stormfront is under siege, ever since a NY Times article that featured him was published the other day. It seems like Don is using that article to claim that he is under attack. He isn't specifying if there is any legal action against him right now, but apparently this article is justification for a whole new fundraising campaign. Does anyone else think that this is purely a money making ruse by a professional race hustler? I don't see Don having any long range plans other than keeping his Stormfront juggernaut going and collecting his monthly donations. He's not even improving his site. People who are aware of racial issues don't get any answers from Stormfront. Don doesn't even tell people what they should do. That isn't leadership. Stormfront is just entertainment for people who are unhappy with the government and the media. I don't see anyone on Stormfront doing anything other than talking and pointing out the problems that everyone knows about. It's hardly a revolutionary site.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:35 AM   #5
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

DB is as big of a parasite rodent as any kike, lgbt, mexi, rag or nig! He is a traitor and only cares about $$$. The guy is a 3rd rate joke masquerading ripping off legit but naive WN's or people who are like minded and deceived into joining his site. I also view Alex Linder in the same light!
Old 07-28-2015, 01:13 AM   #6
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

I think Fred already said it, but it needs to be said again. Stormfront is bad for the white race. I couldn't live with myself knowing I was collecting money to help people literally waste their life. What do they hope to accomplish? I'm glad I saw the light, and stopped wasting time over there. I can't even understand the point of 90 percent of the posts over there. They've been going crazy over there deleting posts and closing threads. What a waste of time that place is.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:50 AM   #7
DaneBlack

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

I think Fred already said it, but it needs to be said again. Stormfront is bad for the white race. I couldn't live with myself knowing I was collecting money to help people literally waste their life. What do they hope to accomplish? I'm glad I saw the light, and stopped wasting time over there. I can't even understand the point of 90 percent of the posts over there. They've been going crazy over there deleting posts and closing threads. What a waste of time that place is.

As long as stupid people fall victim to Donnie Boy and his bullshit he will get rich off of them! A sucker is born every moment so they say!
Old 09-08-2015, 06:02 AM   #8
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

Sometimes when they close threads it's good though. Like when people are asking "Are Armenians White?" 9,10 or 11 pages later. I remember reading a thread like that. Trying to spend time to read as much as possible. And the conclusion was that there is no agreement. That was where I learnt the idea of doing DNA tests to prove that you are White. I don't know why Angelo Gage did but he did. Others like Alex Linder won't.

I didn't know about them deleting posts because I wasn't there long enough. But it's not hard to imagine when I asked about Don Black's wife and her controversial employment situation.

Sometimes I feel there are not enough threads. The Australian section is bloody slow and they miss stories! But I wish the Australian WN all the best because apparently they meet up in real life...
Post New Thread Reply