Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-07-2015, 07:55 PM   #11
AKAce

AKAce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is why I want high-capacity, military style weapons

Unfortunately its becoming harder and harder to get them - one of the reasons I moved was because the blacks in my area were getting upgunned at the same time the government was busy downgunning me. It seemed like a losing proposition.

Click the image to open in full size.
AKAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #12
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Fast & Furious wasn't just for Mexican drug cartels, niggers are being armed against whites by nefarious alphabet agencies.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:49 PM   #13
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Fuck gun grabbers!

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:57 AM   #14
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Old 06-15-2016, 07:06 AM   #15
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to behold

We all know the kikes want us all dead, 'the killing out of the goyim' they call it.

Fuck them.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:04 AM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

An open letter to the elected class regarding gun control

By: PatriotRising
Tags:
The vast majority of gun crimes are committed by gang bangers and criminals, many of whom are prohibited from possessing a gun under current laws. For the most part, they obtain their guns illegally: either on the black market or by theft. Those committing gun crimes with legitimately purchased weapons are rare outliers.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:46 PM   #17
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

10 powerful arguments against gun control

Original newz story - Click here

Old 06-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #18
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Why I “Need” an AR-15

Tags:
This article isn’t my attempt to justify anything to you?—?it’s not a defense of what’s in my gun safe or of the AR-15 itself. If, for you, my AR-15 ownership is prima facie evidence of my mental instability, sexual inadequacy, lack of a conscience, or what-have-you, then I honestly don’t care what you think about this issue. You can go back to broadcasting your own moral superiority on social media, and I can go back to tuning you out until your rage therapy session is over.
No, this article is for the genuinely curious?—?those who assume that 5 million of their fellow Americans are not inhuman or insane, and who want to understand what set of rationales, no matter how flawed and confused they may ultimately turn out to be, could make an otherwise normal person walk out of a gun store with an “assault weapon.”

Old 06-21-2016, 07:14 AM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

There are 300 million legally owned firearms in the US. If the law abiding gun owner was a problem, you'd know it. Only government fears an armed citizen, and they don't want to disarm us to protect you, they don't give a shit about you.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:18 PM   #20
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Post New Thread Reply