Old 08-24-2014, 01:39 PM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Bad experiences at Stormfront

I know that this site was created due to the control freak nature of Stormfront. Everyone seems to attack Don Black because his wife's work is compromised because of the speeches that she gives and with "minorities" etc. But strangely enough, David Duke is immune from criticism.

Here are some things that have happened to be as an ordinary user:
  • Posts deleted.
  • Questions about donations were not answered (Yes, believe it or not!)
  • Questions posed to David Duke about Muslims went unanswered.

I mean, I've read things on VNNF about SF and then I realize that VNNF had so many issues too. I think David Duke, Don Black and other moderators are control freaks just like Alex Linder is. So I thought I would come here because I think people understand.

But I don't bother posting on SF anymore because of the disgusting treatment I've got as an ordinary user. I've read threads on this site and know some people were high up in rankings on SF and were loyal members for many years. I can't imagine how they feel.

I know people hate SF here, but to me it's a BIG MISSED OPPORTUNITY... since it's such a large website that has people well known like David Duke on it. There are good people on that website. But what's with all this bull about not using racial epithets? What's with Don Black forcing people to pay $25 minimum for donations? Why does Craig Cobb get criticized for building an all White town, when Don Black himself tried to invade a whole island!

But when you get snobbed by people like him, it leaves you cold. I understand how busy people can get. But when you try various platforms to discuss WN issues you get ignored.

Don Black has said good things and sometimes he can say golden things... Like when he said that when ever good White men do good things they are always criticized by others. It's so true! Even only if he could apply that same logic himself!

I've left comments on David Duke's website and have them deleted. I found the reason why because I saw he wrote it's because it's "disinformation." He didn't say it regarding me, but I saw others get their Youtube comments deleted. Pretty sad way to go!

Why do we Whites have to be so careful of what we say? We should be able to talk about whatever topic we want unless of course it's violence and we shouldn't tolerate that.

But again I've read many threads about what Whites have have had to put up with with other Whites on so called WN websites! And it's sad! I wish that VNNF and SF were just "sister sites." But Alex Linder seems to be anti Anglo when I've read some of his comments... He seems to have a thing about Anglos too, not just the odd comment, which I find unfounded. (It's never good to open up a hornet's nest, because then you start saying something about every White nationality!)

The biggest problems facing our people is the people who try to control everything like these people I just mentioned. If people will listen (people who know influential people)

I know that David Duke is popular with WN, but if that's true, why would he stay on corrupt websites that are divisive like SF? He's a pretty intelligent person, he should take the moral high ground and leave.

When I look at videos like this: It makes me think "Yeah David! Now you know what it feels like when your views and opinions aren't heard!"

I really don't like making posts like this, but I have to tell people my experiences. I have to tell people I am a fairly new WN and I went through hard knocks. I wonder if there are other White people waking up or are turned off by WN because of control freaks?

Why are these people so important? I respect their credentials and what they've achieved, but why don't they act within the community rather than individuals?
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:21 PM   #2
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Here is an example of something racially divisive Alex Linder said about Southerners:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
Simon Belmont

Again:

Something I agree with about money making SF:

Old 08-24-2014, 02:35 PM   #4
Simon Belmont

Default last post for a while.

I know I am new so I'll give you guys a break!

But why the hell would being more tolerant of non-Whites be a good thing? Shouldn't the whole aim of a White forum is to put our interests first?!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=140404&page=2
VNN:

Pros - big on freedom of speech,[yeah right!!!! - ed] way more tolerant of nonwhites, race mixers, crazies and oddballs allowing them to say whats on their mind - for better or for worse.

Anyway some of the things said about SF is true and an interesting read, so I am sorry I should have mentioned Bad Experiences at Stormfront and VNNforum (but I never signed up for that one.)

And yes, I repeat, I don't like making threads like this but try to put it up to help people... Whites are too divided? Will us Whites ever get it? Even in cyberspace...?
Old 08-24-2014, 06:06 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Simon, ideology is far less important to those two sites than what drives their owners. Don Black was a mercenary, fortune is his master and I believe he sold out long ago. He milks patrons and is very likely getting paid by "the movement's" enemies. He allows far too many jews to mod and post there. As for Linder, you can read the consensus on him in the "Other WN Sites" forums.

With those opinions in mind, remember that our racial enemies want desperately to lead the opposition, like Lenin did, to destroy it. You can see how Black and Linder cause as much disunity as they can without showing their whole hand at once.

Good luck and welcome.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:03 AM   #6
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God

Mr. Linder was discussing his followers on Twitter. I got put in tard corral for posting this:

Am still in corral, and not posting. . .

L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by L. H. Menkkken View Post

Mr. Linder was discussing his followers on Twitter. I got put in tard corral for posting this:

Am still in corral, and not posting. . .

Does seem unbelievable! A bit of humor! I heard that someone wrote on their profile "Jewnited Snakes of America" on their profile and were kicked off SF! I think it's hilarious!
Old 08-25-2014, 08:06 AM   #8
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Simon, ideology is far less important to those two sites than what drives their owners. Don Black was a mercenary, fortune is his master and I believe he sold out long ago. He milks patrons and is very likely getting paid by "the movement's" enemies. He allows far too many jews to mod and post there. As for Linder, you can read the consensus on him in the "Other WN Sites" forums.

With those opinions in mind, remember that our racial enemies want desperately to lead the opposition, like Lenin did, to destroy it. You can see how Black and Linder cause as much disunity as they can without showing their whole hand at once.

Good luck and welcome.

Thanks for your comments! I wish you the best of luck too Fred.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:02 PM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

Does seem unbelievable! A bit of humor! I heard that someone wrote on their profile "Jewnited Snakes of America" on their profile and were kicked off SF! I think it's hilarious!

That was me. I was first to be banned by JB in the massive purge. He went after those of us who smelled a rat at the 9/11 official story. I was really proud of the genuine WNs who stood with me in that debauchment of a purported WN site. That's when I knew Black had sold out.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:52 AM   #10
CelticMan74

CelticMan74 is on a distinguished road

Those other sites are a joke. I haven't posted on them in ages. Money is all they want.
CelticMan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply