Old 09-03-2014, 06:39 AM   #11
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

That was me. I was first to be banned by JB in the massive purge. He went after those of us who smelled a rat at the 9/11 official story. I was really proud of the genuine WNs who stood with me in that debauchment of a purported WN site. That's when I knew Black had sold out.

Look Fred! Just found just a few minutes ago... DefiantYoungWhiteMale is allowed to put his location as " The Jewnited Slaves of Amerikwß" but your not allowed to use your one! WTF.... (post last one down the page.)

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t970183-2/
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:46 AM   #12
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by CelticMan74 View Post

Those other sites are a joke. I haven't posted on them in ages. Money is all they want.

It's not just WN websites. But there seems to be a lot of great difficulty in the alt. media generally where there is this a big inability to understand people. Like coming down like a hammer on Fred but will let someone else do the same thing. Or asking too much money per month... I mean WN websites is not something that you can make money out of... people do it for love. I do agree with Alex Linder about SF asking for way too much money and need to scale down the operations...
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:13 AM   #13
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

Look Fred! Just found just a few minutes ago... DefiantYoungWhiteMale is allowed to put his location as " The Jewnited Slaves of Amerikwß" but your not allowed to use your one! WTF.... (post last one down the page.)

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t970183-2/

JB deleted the entire thread and my account. He made such an ass of himself and brought down a mountain of criticism on himself. There were about 30 banned for supporting me, about 15 quit the site, and JB was shamed for being the disinfo agent he is.

Search for Alpha Male, that was my username. (among others)

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:21 PM   #14
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bad experiences at Stormfront

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

OIIi!
Had same shit with stormfront moderation regulations.i recently became a member and findind way round,imthought sites ok untill i got a smack on the arse and put on the naughty step. W t f,i thought until i enquired.whoops i kept using the naughty n----r and sand ni---r word a lot. Im a arian male so why aint i got the freedom of speech of a arian male.

You think that's bad? What about the member Lord Tinsdale, who is a non white and allowed on Stormfront because of his check to Don.
Me and three others were banned for revealing the sites hypocrisy.
Oh, and did I mention that every dollar you send to Don is used for his TV set and taxes?

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:33 AM   #15
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

"Dr." Duke is a joke. He thinks aligning with Muslims is the right idea to destroy the Jews. Yes the Jews are a problem, but what about the main source of our shit, niggers and other non-whites? He needs to stop obsessing over the Jews so much. I'm not saying Jews are innocent, I'm on the polar spectrum of that idea, but I think to focus solely on them is not the best idea.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-14-2014, 01:05 AM   #16
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

He is kind of a jo0ke. Does anyone tale his schtick seriously anymore. He just wants to sell books. Like Don and Linder theyre all about the payday!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:29 AM   #17
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

He is kind of a jo0ke. Does anyone tale his schtick seriously anymore. He just wants to sell books. Like Don and Linder theyre all about the payday!

I guess he was a big deal awhile ago, but he's not as notable anymore. I guess people like me got tired of his books all about Jews, it's to the point where I think he's a Jew because he knows so much about them, and is trying to get Aryan's and Muslims to join together so the Zionists can kill them all. "Kill two birds with one stone" as they say.

-EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-15-2014, 01:43 PM   #18
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't doubt that. I think Duke is one of the biggest race traitors we have. The guy doesn't care about the WN movement and maybe never did. He cares about the almighty $$$$! Just like his buddy Don.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 04:27 PM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

I wouldn't doubt that. I think Duke is one of the biggest race traitors we have. The guy doesn't care about the WN movement and maybe never did. He cares about the almighty $$$$! Just like his buddy Don.

I know he neglects old friends. I know he was compromised by TPTB to come back to America and avoid spending his life in prison or being killed.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:09 PM   #20
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I know he neglects old friends. I know he was compromised by TPTB to come back to America and avoid spending his life in prison or being killed.

He probably wants the younger members who can support him longer. Or he just has too much cash to have friends

-EDMUND BURKE
Post New Thread Reply