Old 10-14-2014, 03:12 AM   #1
NewNY
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 4
NewNY will become famous soon enough
Default PLE facebook

I'm following the Leith and PLE FB pages and they are super disturbing. I really think

1. Others associate those pages with this particular WN site

2. I don't know who the real admin of the pages is but either the page is being trolled, hacked, etc. or the admin isn't one of those WNs who knows how to build a support base

3. The way they ask for support, but don't get it, is embarrassing.

4. Some disturbing rumors have surfaced and the web pages provided as proof are either false or there is a deviant in the movement.

I just want to say, I'm all about loyalty, but if a White person says 2 plus 2 is five and a non White says it's four, I'm not going to support the White person. In fact, I'm harder on them for making us all look like idiots.

Maybe I'm nave, but I really think we can pull off some improvements. Whether it's Golden Dawn, Jobbik and LE Pen in Europe, or Americans of any color realizing illegals need to go, I think we are getting there. But we help people like La Raza and Al Sharpton with these FB pages. Some posts are great, but others just scream "trailer trash" or "I got my GED"

I wanted to hear from folks here before I tried to do anything. I could be wrong about all of this, but if I'm right about a little of it, I think you guys, who publicly support Whites, will be the most help.
NewNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:32 AM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 88,394
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: PLE facebook

That's Atlee's FB page, he's always asking for money with no real plan of action.
__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
Jewish Quote "we are your ravening wolves; how far might you have gone,
had we not destroyed everything you tried to do."
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:30 PM   #3
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance
 
Rev.Cambeul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 282
Rep Power: 50
Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God
Default Re: PLE facebook

I have nothing to do with Atlee's FB page other than as a "Friend" - but I will admit that there are two schools of thought when it comes to donations: Don't ask and you don't get - which is typical of the Christian types with their ask and you shall receive bullshit. Then there are those like the majority of Creators. We don't do so-called Begathons, but if you want to join our Church or send a contribution, then we'll send you a gift pack in return. ... But that's my way.

You can find me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/Rev.Cambeul It's nothing official. It's just my own, personal account. And through it, if you're interested, you'll find other Creators.

Cailen.
__________________
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E., C.A.
P.O. Box 420 Oaklands Park, SA 5046 Australia
Rev.Cambeul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #4
NewNY
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 4
NewNY will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PLE facebook

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

I have nothing to do with Atlee's FB page other than as a "Friend" - but I will admit that there are two schools of thought when it comes to donations: Don't ask and you don't get - which is typical of the Christian types with their ask and you shall receive bullshit. Then there are those like the majority of Creators. We don't do so-called Begathons, but if you want to join our Church or send a contribution, then we'll send you a gift pack in return. ... But that's my way.

You can find me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/Rev.Cambeul It's nothing official. It's just my own, personal account. And through it, if you're interested, you'll find other Creators.

Cailen.

Interesting, thanks for the response. The admin I was referring to was not Atlee. He's public, which I respect. I feel badly about his lack of fundraising success. The bigger issue came up regarding a second admin. I know 2 other people who follow the page received some pretty disturbing information about the anonymous admin.

See, besides the money things, some of the FB posts, not by Atlee, were silly, and I thought this admin just sucks at his job or he is a troll. Then obvious posts started showing up - things that make us look like murderers, etc. Nothing to do with White pride. So I left the page, forgot about it, then I received the intel. I'm scared to post it here, but if it's true, a homosexual is posting those things on the page on purpose, and it is working. Some if the posts make us look like abject failures, but they are worded like we're winning this thing. I think that's a trick to lull us into complacency. Also, the site makes outrageous claims about PLEs that don't even exist. There has been so much success this year. I mentioned those parties in my first post, but don't we look like idiots posting about some White people who live in a country and calling it a PLE?
NewNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:00 AM   #5
Pale Horse
Member
 
Pale Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 9
Pale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PLE facebook

Let me address some of these "concerns".

Quote:

I'm following the Leith and PLE FB pages and they are super disturbing. I really think

1. Others associate those pages with this particular WN site

2. I don't know who the real admin of the pages is but either the page is being trolled, hacked, etc. or the admin isn't one of those WNs who knows how to build a support base

3. The way they ask for support, but don't get it, is embarrassing.

4. Some disturbing rumors have surfaced and the web pages provided as proof are either false or there is a deviant in the movement.

I just want to say, I'm all about loyalty, but if a White person says 2 plus 2 is five and a non White says it's four, I'm not going to support the White person. In fact, I'm harder on them for making us all look like idiots.

Maybe I'm nave, but I really think we can pull off some improvements. Whether it's Golden Dawn, Jobbik and LE Pen in Europe, or Americans of any color realizing illegals need to go, I think we are getting there. But we help people like La Raza and Al Sharpton with these FB pages. Some posts are great, but others just scream "trailer trash" or "I got my GED"

I wanted to hear from folks here before I tried to do anything. I could be wrong about all of this, but if I'm right about a little of it, I think you guys, who publicly support Whites, will be the most help.

You sound like a fucking fake. Trying to divide and conquer, I know your type...

Le Pen is Kosher approved and Jobbik are a bunch of pro-Turk idiots that stabbed Richard Spencer in the back when he visited their country trying to help them. Golden Dawn is the only truly legit political party that is truly WN.

You wanna believe some rumors and gossip spread by the anti-white? That's how I know you're either a loser with shit for brains, or a Zionist shill.

You don't like the way I run things? Stay the fuck out of my movement. Go start your own. I think you're just jealous of our success. We have done more for the pro-White Anti-Marxist movement than you ever will.

Quote:

That's Atlee's FB page, he's always asking for money with no real plan of action.

It's not just Atlee's, it's mine too. Read the page once in awhile and maybe you'll figure out the plan of action, or maybe you won't. Either way, we're moving forward, and we're learning from the Leith incident. Craig Cobb had a wonderful idea, and with the right leadership, I think it can be made possible. It won't be easy, but Rome wasn't build in a day.

Quote:

I have nothing to do with Atlee's FB page other than as a "Friend" - but I will admit that there are two schools of thought when it comes to donations: Don't ask and you don't get - which is typical of the Christian types with their ask and you shall receive bullshit. Then there are those like the majority of Creators. We don't do so-called Begathons, but if you want to join our Church or send a contribution, then we'll send you a gift pack in return. ... But that's my way.

You can find me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/Rev.Cambeul It's nothing official. It's just my own, personal account. And through it, if you're interested, you'll find other Creators.

Cailen.

We allow Christians in our movement, yes... We allow Atheists, Wotanists, Odinists. Christians are not the problem, anti-Whites, Marxists, and Zionists are. I think the WN movement, all of them should unite into one giant movement. A non-violent political movement over 1 million strong that votes. My goal is to make the white vote matter again. My goal is to make being an anti-White as socially acceptable as being a pedophile or rapist.

Quote:

Interesting, thanks for the response. The admin I was referring to was not Atlee. He's public, which I respect. I feel badly about his lack of fundraising success. The bigger issue came up regarding a second admin. I know 2 other people who follow the page received some pretty disturbing information about the anonymous admin.

See, besides the money things, some of the FB posts, not by Atlee, were silly, and I thought this admin just sucks at his job or he is a troll. Then obvious posts started showing up - things that make us look like murderers, etc. Nothing to do with White pride. So I left the page, forgot about it, then I received the intel. I'm scared to post it here, but if it's true, a homosexual is posting those things on the page on purpose, and it is working. Some if the posts make us look like abject failures, but they are worded like we're winning this thing. I think that's a trick to lull us into complacency. Also, the site makes outrageous claims about PLEs that don't even exist. There has been so much success this year. I mentioned those parties in my first post, but don't we look like idiots posting about some White people who live in a country and calling it a PLE?

I suck at my job? My movement has more members than this whole fucking forum. We are international, over 3500+ strong and growing. Maybe you're a little bit jealous of my success that you could never achieve because you're a God damn gossiping beta male who gets cuckolded by his nigger wife while bitching about real white nationalists. You're scared to post on my page? Well you're not welcome there. Fuck off you little kike.

You think we look like murderers? We are a non-violent movement that condemned Glenn Miller for his actions, while some people here on this forum were praising him.

Our movement is growing, and we are going to leave you in our dust. We network with some of the best WN movements, and we are a success whether you like it or not. We are the future of the WN movement. If you don't like it, go live in Nigeria you fucking clown.

One more thing: "I'm all about loyalty, but"

If you need to say "but" after saying "I'm all about loyalty", then you're not all about loyalty. You're a fucking race traitor, and fuckers like you are the bane of the existence of the WN movement. You want to divide instead of unite. I have a feeling you're a Jew just trying to divide and conquer. I can smell the Gefilte fish on you scumbag.
__________________
http://www.pioneerlittleeurope.com/

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEurope

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEuropeUSA

Please like this page and share, invite all your WN friends to these pages! Thank you.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:23 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 88,394
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: PLE facebook

Quote: Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post

It's not just Atlee's, it's mine too. Read the page once in awhile and maybe you'll figure out the plan of action, or maybe you won't. Either way, we're moving forward, and we're learning from the Leith incident. Craig Cobb had a wonderful idea, and with the right leadership, I think it can be made possible. It won't be easy, but Rome wasn't build in a day.

I don't do FB, it's a fed op.

There is no leadership, except trojans who aren't what they profess to be, like Linder, Black & Duke.

There are some very brave people out there who are about to destroy the kike bastards who've stolen the reins of power in our white countries. They run the Fed Reserve and the Bank of International Settlements, among other control enterprises.

We will win this thing, but it will take lots more than posting on the web. It takes bringing down their financial empire. If you really want a leader, look at Putin & China. No, they aren't perfect, but they will do until something better comes along.

The whole human races are in their crosshairs, there is no need to go it alone. Once the universal threat has been removed, we will have our freedom of association back. The dregs will starve or be shot in the coming collapse. Anyone who depends on government or lives in a city will likely die within the next 6 months.

When you see bankers and oligarchs being taken out, you'll know our time has come.

Nice rant BTW. Try to abstain from putting us down, we're on the same team.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, I highly recommend these videos.


__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
Jewish Quote "we are your ravening wolves; how far might you have gone,
had we not destroyed everything you tried to do."
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:38 AM   #7
Pale Horse
Member
 
Pale Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 9
Pale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PLE facebook

Quote:

I don't do FB, it's a fed op.

There is no leadership, except trojans who aren't what they profess to be, like Linder, Black & Duke.

There are some very brave people out there who are about to destroy the kike bastards who've stolen the reins of power in our white countries. They run the Fed Reserve and the Bank of International Settlements, among other control enterprises.

We will win this thing, but it will take lots more than posting on the web. It takes bringing down their financial empire. If you really want a leader, look at Putin & China. No, they aren't perfect, but they will do until something better comes along.

The whole human races are in their crosshairs, there is no need to go it alone. Once the universal threat has been removed, we will have our freedom of association back. The dregs will starve or be shot in the coming collapse. Anyone who depends on government or lives in a city will likely die within the next 6 months.

When you see bankers and oligarchs being taken out, you'll know our time has come.

Nice rant BTW. Try to abstain from putting us down, we're on the same team.

Everything these days is a fed op.

Duke is legit. He's one of the best anti-Zionists of all time.

"We will win this thing, but it will take lots more than posting on the web. It takes bringing down their financial empire. If you really want a leader, look at Putin & China. No, they aren't perfect, but they will do until something better comes along."

Putin is too pro-Israel. We are starting on the web, but we are expanding. Trust me, this movement will not just be on the internet. Which begs the question? Who are you to talk? You're on the internet too. The internet is a great networking tool, that's why we use it to our advantage.

Quote:

Nice rant BTW. Try to abstain from putting us down, we're on the same team.

I'm putting people down? This hooknosed ratfaced son of a bitch is talking shit and spreading rumors about me, trying to say I'm a faggot. If his wife was white I'd be happy to invite her into my bed to prove him wrong. But I can't do that because he's a nigger fucking kike, he's an oil driller.

Seriously, you can't see that that clown isn't on your side or mine? He's a spy! Maybe you should give him that message about not putting people down and spreading rumors about them huh? I at least try to get rid of the spies in my movement, but alas, I don't run this forum, you do.

Now you and I are on the same side, and we just run things differently, I think my way is more effective, seeing as I have over 3500+ supporters in less than a year and your membership is still under 500, but hey, to each their own right? But this oil drilling kike spreading rumors about me is not on my side or yours. The SPLC most likely hired him to try and divide and conquer us. It looks like you're taking the bait. Maybe you should take a closer look at this kid with only 9 posts on your forum. Just a thought... Have a great white day.
__________________
http://www.pioneerlittleeurope.com/

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEurope

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEuropeUSA

Please like this page and share, invite all your WN friends to these pages! Thank you.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:55 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 88,394
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: PLE facebook

Quote: Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post

Everything these days is a fed op.

Duke is legit. He's one of the best anti-Zionists of all time.

I went to school with David Duke, he enlisted me into the Klan in the 70s. I know him very well and he has been compromised.

Quote:

Putin is too pro-Israel. We are starting on the web, but we are expanding. Trust me, this movement will not just be on the internet. Which begs the question? Who are you to talk? You're on the internet too. The internet is a great networking tool, that's why we use it to our advantage.

Putin plays the game, but he knows what the jews are and what they did to his country. He kicked out the Rothschilds bankers 2-3 years ago.My job and yours, is to wake up the masses to the death threat we all face, it is a clear and present danger. We only need 1% to be fully awake, but they must be the right 1%. That's what I'm working on. At the same time, I prepare to live and to fight another day, a day when it really counts.

Quote:

Now you and I are on the same side, and we just run things differently, I think my way is more effective, seeing as I have over 3500+ supporters in less than a year and your membership is still under 500, but hey, to each their own right? But this oil drilling kike spreading rumors about me is not on my side or yours. The SPLC most likely hired him to try and divide and conquer us. It looks like you're taking the bait. Maybe you should take a closer look at this kid with only 9 posts on your forum. Just a thought... Have a great white day.

He may be just what you say, but it's my way to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, enough rope as it were.

You carry on, you seem to be making great strides. I'm in your corner.
__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
Jewish Quote "we are your ravening wolves; how far might you have gone,
had we not destroyed everything you tried to do."
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:54 AM   #9
Pale Horse
Member
 
Pale Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 9
Pale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PLE facebook

Quote:

I went to school with David Duke, he enlisted me into the Klan in the 70s. I know him very well and he has been compromised.

He's the reason I'm an Anti-Zionist. I have learned much from Duke's videos.

Quote:

Putin plays the game, but he knows what the jews are and what they did to his country. He kicked out the Rothschilds bankers 2-3 years ago.My job and yours, is to wake up the masses to the death threat we all face, it is a clear and present danger. We only need 1% to be fully awake, but they must be the right 1%. That's what I'm working on. At the same time, I prepare to live and to fight another day, a day when it really counts.

We can't rely on the rich my friend, we must rely on the power of our people.

Quote:

He may be just what you say, but it's my way to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, enough rope as it were.

You carry on, you seem to be making great strides. I'm in your corner.

That's great. Would you like to be on our network my friend? Would you like to make this site huge and combine forces against the Anti-White? That's all I want to do. No more division between WNs. We must combine our efforts into one great WN movement. That is how we win. The time is now friend... The time is now. Also. I would like to message Craig Cobb about restoration of his rights. I think I have a way to do it.
__________________
http://www.pioneerlittleeurope.com/

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEurope

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEuropeUSA

Please like this page and share, invite all your WN friends to these pages! Thank you.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:06 AM   #10
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN
 
Fred O'Malley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Revolutionary South, USA
Posts: 88,394
Rep Power: 50
Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: PLE facebook

David is a WN in his heart, but he is very limited in what he can do. He's a great teacher.

I have all I can do here, but would be grateful for more company. I miss Atlee's posts and yours.
__________________
MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN BLACK CRIMES MATTER
Jewish Quote "we are your ravening wolves; how far might you have gone,
had we not destroyed everything you tried to do."
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Facebook Bring Down the Government? Its inevitable, says Gary North. Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 04-26-2014 12:04 PM
Mark Zuckerberg has garnered the ire of kikes everywhere by refusing to delete Holyhoax-Denial posts Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 2 03-22-2014 11:31 PM
Foxman Flips as Fellow Jews at Facebook Refuse to Remove Jewish Ritual Murder Info Fred O'Malley Discussing Today's News and Politics 0 03-16-2014 09:51 PM
The Jewish hand behind Internet, Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, MySpace, eBay Jewbreaker Discussing Today's News and Politics 4 02-11-2014 09:49 PM
Texas Cutie loses 911 Dispatchers Job after posting "Blacks are like Animals" on her Facebook Strickland Discussing Today's News and Politics 9 06-12-2013 03:20 AM

 

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.
© White Nations™ . All rights reserved.
No part of White Nations Forum may be reproduced without consent.
Design by Creative IT World
Creator Web Team: Creative IT World

Blue Eyed Devils - Beating & Kicking (MP3 Audio)
WN Forum Comment, Video & Lyrics