Old 10-19-2014, 06:39 AM   #11
Pale Horse

Pale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of lightPale Horse is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PLE facebook

Well thanks. If you want I can bring more people to the forum.

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEurope

https://www.facebook.com/PioneerLittleEuropeUSA

Please like this page and share, invite all your WN friends to these pages! Thank you.
Pale Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post

Bring them, we need more traffic.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:00 AM   #13
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I highly recommend these videos.

These videos are key to winning; the financial structure we live under, from which every other pain derives, it the answer. This is the landmine they have built for themselves and their Achilles Heel, even more so than a universal awakening to 911. This house of cards, built on sand, will destroy them and rip them out by the roots.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 11-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #14
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

That's Atlee's FB page, he's always asking for money with no real plan of action.

Just so everyone knows, that is not my f'n berg page. I have my own page. I just now discovered that folks were even talking about me and found this thread in screen shots on some commie's thread which was spread around like the manure. The page belongs to Pale Horse. I use my real name and face. I have found that the commies seem to like photo shopping my picture as well. I guess I have days of work to do over behind the scenes.
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 10:27 PM   #15
Atlee

Atlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations GodAtlee is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by NewNY View Post

See, besides the money things, some of the FB posts, not by Atlee, were silly, and I thought this admin just sucks at his job or he is a troll. Then obvious posts started showing up - things that make us look like murderers, etc. Nothing to do with White pride. So I left the page, forgot about it, then I received the intel. I'm scared to post it here, but if it's true, a homosexual is posting those things on the page on purpose, and it is working. Some if the posts make us look like abject failures, but they are worded like we're winning this thing. I think that's a trick to lull us into complacency. Also, the site makes outrageous claims about PLEs that don't even exist. There has been so much success this year. I mentioned those parties in my first post, but don't we look like idiots posting about some White people who live in a country and calling it a PLE?

Keep in mind that Pale Horse go into a pissing contest with one of the trolls and said troll setup a fake page, in fact several pages and then went on to create a website. Most of these trolls, in general, are from the left coast with the exceptions of MN and ND. I do have Admin privileges on the real PLE page, but rarely am I online. I have made a few signed comments, but as of late, I have created an account to go after those who have used my name in several false stories. It seems these trolls have gone out of their way to gather some poorly investigated points of information. Most likely from free search engines that we know are unreliable sources. They are full of misleading information.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:37 PM   #16
Atlee

Now you and I are on the same side, and we just run things differently, I think my way is more effective, seeing as I have over 3500+ supporters in less than a year and your membership is still under 500, but hey, to each their own right? But this oil drilling kike spreading rumors about me is not on my side or yours. The SPLC most likely hired him to try and divide and conquer us. It looks like you're taking the bait. Maybe you should take a closer look at this kid with only 9 posts on your forum. Just a thought... Have a great white day.

The nice thing here is we are all on the same side, we have no enemies on the white-nation-wing, we disagree and debate. Only those animals who eat each other have internal enemies. WN is growing stronger and since Pale Horse's last post we are up another 600. We will not be divided, cultural-legionism dictates, in part, "Our race is our nation."
Old 11-02-2014, 10:42 PM   #17
Atlee

Pale Horse, send all 4,100+ that we have over here as time allows. At least f'n berg will not zuk them here.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #18
Atlee

By the way, this is the post that brought me back.

Click the image to open in full size.

It seems this might either be Zuki or those at FEME, I am not sure which, but they have been doing some crazy things trying to find out who Pale Horse really is. I was thinking to myself, he has so many profiles even I don't know who he is. Anyway, I thought everyone here should know that they are still reading this forum.

Last edited by Atlee; 11-02-2014 at 11:32 PM. Reason: typo fix
Old 11-02-2014, 11:50 PM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Good, let them. Maybe they'll learn something like niggers will kill you when they get a chance.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:59 PM   #20
Atlee

Good, let them. Maybe they'll learn something like niggers will kill you when they get a chance.

When a picture is worth a thousand words...

Click the image to open in full size.
Post New Thread Reply