Old 12-13-2014, 12:34 AM   #21
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PLE facebook

Fred I think this is why your site is booming with nothing but legits.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:07 AM   #22
NewNY

NewNY will become famous soon enough

Well, I guess PLE Facebook self destructed today. There are even antis on the WN, LOS pages celebrating it. I knew something was a little off, but I didn't expect it to be this public. Good news is PEGIDA a seems to be doing ok, and that is a cause I am eagerly watching and hoping will succeed.
NewNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:46 PM   #23
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I went to school with David Duke, he enlisted me into the Klan in the 70s. I know him very well and he has been compromised.

Expand a bit more on why you think he's compromised? Appreciate your thoughts on the matter.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:50 PM   #24
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

I don't do FB, it's a fed op.

There is no leadership, except trojans who aren't what they profess to be, like Linder, Black & Duke.

There are some very brave people out there who are about to destroy the kike bastards who've stolen the reins of power in our white countries. They run the Fed Reserve and the Bank of International Settlements, among other control enterprises.

We will win this thing, but it will take lots more than posting on the web. It takes bringing down their financial empire. If you really want a leader, look at Putin & China. No, they aren't perfect, but they will do until something better comes along.

The whole human races are in their crosshairs, there is no need to go it alone. Once the universal threat has been removed, we will have our freedom of association back. The dregs will starve or be shot in the coming collapse. Anyone who depends on government or lives in a city will likely die within the next 6 months.

When you see bankers and oligarchs being taken out, you'll know our time has come.

Nice rant BTW. Try to abstain from putting us down, we're on the same team.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, I highly recommend these videos.

I believe there are brave powerful people out there working on this.

I'm not one, but I'm sure my help as a decoy to the heeb helps.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:54 PM   #25
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Atlee View Post

When a picture is worth a thousand words...

Click the image to open in full size.

She's a heeb.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:13 AM   #26
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

Expand a bit more on why you think he's compromised? Appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

Maybe you remember a few years ago, they were after him in Europe under thought crime laws, and he was wanted in the states on federal charges. He made a deal to come home without being arrested. What do you think the terms were?
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:21 AM   #27
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I believe there are brave powerful people out there working on this.

I'm not one, but I'm sure my help as a decoy to the heeb helps.

The White Dragon Families are taking the bad guys down. The Triad and the Russians are taking out the Rothschild bankers key players. The Bush/Clinton Crime family is on the agenda too. The Vatican is also behind the 8-Ball.

The triangle of evil on this planet are the Clintons (Bill is a bastard Rothschild), Bush crime family, the Rothschilds and the Vatican & Jesuits.

The Bushs & Clintons are one leg, the Rothschilds / Rockefellers are a second leg and the Vatican / Jesuits are the last leg.

When they have been taken down, the world will know peace and prosperity.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 06-24-2015, 07:24 AM   #28
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: PLE facebook

Maybe you remember a few years ago, they were after him in Europe under thought crime laws, and he was wanted in the states on federal charges. He made a deal to come home without being arrested. What do you think the terms were?

Sorry Fred. A few years ago I wasn't a White Nationalist. I don't know what the terms were. I feel a bit embarrassed now but I am still curious. You'll have to spell it out for me. ha ha ha

What were the federal charges? Hate against Jews? Did he apologize, is that what you mean? The opposite of German turned Canadian Ernst Zendell?

Only thing I remember was him going to Iran regarding the "holocaust."
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:33 AM   #29
freedom
harrassed

]

Fred, everyone's courage has a limit. All we can do is hold the unPC potato as long as we can. He's done more than most. Unharden your heart.

not everyone can be David Lane. He's achieved a type of buddha-hood but what else?

If everyone in he world did a fraction of a percent of what Dukes done, we'd have colonised the galaxy by now.

unharden your heart.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #30
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

The jews were the ones after him. It was a deal with the devil, literally.
Post New Thread Reply