Poll: Your opinion of Stormfront
Poll Options
Your opinion of Stormfront

Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-21-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Your opinion of Stormfront

I am wondering, what are your thoughts on Stormfront? Recently allegations have arisen that the member "Lord Tinsdale", is 3/4 white, but at the same time is permitted on the site because he is a lifetime member. Three members who argued with me that Tinsdale was only allowed on because he was a lifetime member were banned, simply for voicing their opinions which Don Black labeled as "crap".
What are your thoughts on the site?

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Your opinion of Stormfront

Controlled opposition.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #3
Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations God

Ditto.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw
Mack the Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:33 PM   #4
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Controlled opposition.

They just banned me. Oh well, at least I have more time to reveal their hypocrisy and post here.
I just got my main essay of sorts done against Stormfront, here it is.

"My mutiny, by Gargoyle.
The reason for my so-called, “mutiny” against these, “heads of staff” of a corrupt organization, is that the organization will let you be “white” if you pay a price. Many are also judged if you do not pay that “sustaining membership”. My dear colleagues Charles of Wales, NatSoci, and Hyai were all banned for simply voicing their opinion on a matter. Three of our loudest voices, banned for voicing the truth. Isn’t it reasonable to voice one’s opinion on a matter, no matter if it is “crap”, or is it because the opinion revealed the staff’s hypocrisy? Don Black called the allegations crap, and dismissed them without providing any evidence. I wouldn’t be as outraged if they gave us Lord Tinsdale’s (the accused here) blood results. They are using an ideology where members are desperate to make a change, it is like a buffet for them! Don Black himself admits that these “donations” can also be used for his taxes, thus meaning he is willing to use money that is intended for Stormfront and our movement to his personal gain. A question I have is why doesn’t he permit free speech if he believes in democracy? A true leader will let criticism be heard, for it can be used to improve their movement and themselves. Black sees himself as a God, and that we are his pawns. He has this, twisted notion that he is the ultimate God for Stormfront, and the rest of us are inferior. This is not a mere organization, It is a scam, a sham, and a con! I am not afraid if Don Black bans me, I do not fear him. He is no God. Stormfront is his realm, and if he finds me unworthy of being on such a place, than let him ban me, but he can never put fear on me. I am merely doing my job, revealing hypocrisy to my brethren, why else would Black be banning the enlightened? He needs money because he is too lazy to get a job, feeding off the minds of non-aryan Europeans for a living instead. If Black wants to silence my voice, let him try. Banning me will lead him nowhere! I will educate my brethren and enlighten them from the dark cloak over their heads. My voice shall be one of boldness and enlightening. We must rise against the ones who see us as week, and use us.
I only ask my dear comrades this, leave Stormfront. Show Black that we will not be used, and to stand up for what is right."

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-05-2014, 11:48 PM   #5
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

If they ban Glacier and his over 40,000 posts, I won't have any complaints. I probably haven't even hit my keyboard 40,000 strokes in my entire life. I've seen some real internet fanatics, and they were bragging about having like 8 or 10,000 posts on a forum, but I've never heard of 40,000.

Last edited by kramer; 12-05-2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: wording
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:16 AM   #6
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

If they ban Glacier and his over 40,000 posts, I won't have any complaints. I probably haven't even hit my keyboard 40,000 strokes in my entire life. I've seen some real internet fanatics, and they were bragging about having like 8 or 10,000 posts on a forum, but I've never heard of 40,000.

This is one of the problems. Had other members been let off the hook like Glacier, the would have had a high number of posts. Stormfront just silences the true members.

-EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-24-2014, 01:54 PM   #7
Star Saber
Dark Evangelist

Star Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of light

They're corrupted far from repair. My problem is with the mods, because all of ham are corrupt losers. I've had several run in's with Mdjor/Glacier that convinced me we were under attack.
Oh, and how the Mods didn't ban LGB until here recently.
Star Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

SF isn't even a shell of its original self. It's a putrid mess of PC madness and is ideologically rudderless.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #9
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Star Saber View Post

They're corrupted far from repair. My problem is with the mods, because all of ham are corrupt losers. I've had several run in's with Mdjor/Glacier that convinced me we were under attack.
Oh, and how the Mods didn't ban LGB until here recently.

Tell me about it! Those Mods kept sending me PM's and all this garbage. I'm like just let me post, leave me alone! I liked Stormfront up till 2005, but after that it seemed to go downhill. I don't even remember what I was banned for, but something tells me Glacier was involved.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #10
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

I'm sorry about that Kramer
Glacier is a huge prick and try's getting in everyone's way to promote his anti-white agenda. I can assure both you and Star Saber that Glacier is not welcome here, and either I or Fred will ban him if he does try to join here, but I doubt he will.

-EDMUND BURKE
Post New Thread Reply