Poll: Your opinion of Stormfront
Poll Options
Your opinion of Stormfront

Post New Thread Reply

Old 12-24-2014, 11:18 PM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Your opinion of Stormfront

I already banned him, twice.
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:45 AM   #12
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I already banned him, twice.

Really? I didn't expect him to be so stupid as to commit user suicide twice just for his anti-white propaganda to spread here. The difference between here and Stormfront, is that we don't tolerate anti-white people, not even if they give is $1000.00

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 07:01 AM   #13
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

"My mutiny, by Gargoyle.
The reason for my so-called, “mutiny” against these, “heads of staff” of a corrupt organization, is that the organization will let you be “white” if you pay a price. Many are also judged if you do not pay that “sustaining membership”. ... Don Black sees himself as a God, and that we are his pawns. He has this, twisted notion that he is the ultimate God for Stormfront, and the rest of us are inferior. This is not a mere organization, It is a scam, a sham, and a con! ... I do not fear him. He is no God. ... I only ask my dear comrades this, leave Stormfront. Show Black that we will not be used, and to stand up for what is right."

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #14
Star Saber
Dark Evangelist

Star Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of light

Really? I didn't expect him to be so stupid as to commit user suicide twice just for his anti-white propaganda to spread here. The difference between here and Stormfront, is that we don't tolerate anti-white people, not even if they give is $1000.00

No offense sir, but it's obvious Glacier is mentally retarded!
Star Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:00 AM   #15
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

Hey, if niggers and nigger lovers want to contribute money, maybe they should be allowed to post, just as long as they understand they are niggers, and will be treated as such.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:44 AM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Maybe we should start a thread, the Trayvon, Brown, and whatever that other nog's name was.

We could say stuff like "Niggers offing themselves by trying to assault armed whiteys." It could also be used in our assault on gun grabbers. You know, pics of spics & cops saying their thanks to Smth & Wesson, et al. Worshiping at the altar of the gun, with heads & skins on the walls.

Hey Gargoyle, can you do a graphic of that?
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #17
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Maybe we should start a thread, the Trayvon, Brown, and whatever that other nog's name was.

We could say stuff like "Niggers offing themselves by trying to assault armed whiteys." It could also be used in our assault on gun grabbers. You know, pics of spics & cops saying their thanks to Smth & Wesson, et al. Worshiping at the altar of the gun, with heads & skins on the walls.

Hey Gargoyle, can you do a graphic of that?

If I can find images like that, I can try. I use power point for all my stuff actually, but I can try.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-28-2014, 08:08 PM   #18
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Glacier banned himself. Looks like he just couldn't stand the people who were trying to spread the truth.

-EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-29-2014, 02:18 PM   #19
Star Saber
Dark Evangelist

Star Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of lightStar Saber is a glorious beacon of light

Glacier banned himself? That seems a little odd. Perhaps he was banned by someone else for annoying them?
Star Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:44 PM   #20
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

I think Stormfront is awful. I got banned recently. My username there was DaninNY. they probably have my name and address because I donated to them but I don't give a fuck. What happened with me is I was posting there for about 5 months, and I was pretty much okay with things in the beginning. But then I started participating in the discussions about the Ukraine and that phony "Neo-Nazi" revolution they had there. I and a few other members were making the case that the Coup d'etat in Kiev was orchestrated by Zionists. We even posted pics of the "Far right" Svaboda leader posing with the Jew Ratsenyuk and John McCain. I also noted that the militant mob that created the Junta was indeed far right members, but they were being instructed by Jews. How else can you explain the new Jewish leadership in Ukraine? I also portrayed Putin as the good guy in this situation because Putin's Russia is the only resistance to Zog plans and they are giving the Zionists a good fight. For some reason this didn't sit well with the mods. Whenever I posted things about the Ukrainian people in the east starving and not getting their pensions, moderators like Pat88 said "Good, if they don't want to be part of Ukraine then they shouldn't get their pensions, let Putin give them their Pensions". I was blown away by this ridiculous attitude which is also shared by another moderator named Poison. I was friends with a Russian member on SF and he told me that Poison kept censoring his posts in the Russian sub-forum because he too was exposing the illegal Coup in Ukraine and defending Russia. I felt very sickened that the SF moderators are dictating their view onto the forum by either deleting your posts, or killing the threads so they get buried. My Russian friend there told me that Poison was a Jew. I didn't think it was possible that a Jew could be a moderator on SF but that would certainly explain his position on the matter. I thought it was due to Petty Nationalism on the Ukrainians, but this seemed to be an opinion shared by not only Ukrainians but run of the mill SF posters.

I view SF as like a cult where the thought is monitored, and you can't say anything about Don Black. Like someone else said he is like the God over there. If you cross him you get banned, even if you donated money.

Which brings me to another point, I was also helping out with their fall fundraiser for 3 months. and I was bumping their threads where they were begging for money. I would post things like donate to stormfront to support pro white media, but that was the only reason I could think of for why anyone should donate to Stormfront. They offer nothing tangible to anyone. All the money supposedly goes to keep Stormfront online, yet when they raise more than their goal for a month, they don't apply the difference to the next month. For instance last September their goal was $7500, and they raised over $8,500, but the next month the donation meter started from 0 again. What happen to the extra money? is that Don's pocket money?

I think the SF moderators are Jerks(some of them). I get the feeling though that they are just doing what Don tells them to do. He doesn't have the balls to come out and say what he thinks so he has his minions carry out the propaganda. I think the moderators should not be allowed to participate in discussions for the simple fact that if you disagree with them, they can give you infractions and mess with your account.

Anyway so I had enough and cursed out this pro-Zionist Ukraine troll and threatened to kill him or her and so I was banned, but truthfully I wanted out of that site. That fundraiser is such a scam. SF doesn't do jack shit for white people. Don Black himself can't even think of a reason they should stay online. His show is so repetitive and boring, and he always asks people for advice on what direction they should go in to be more effective. If Don Black truly wanted to do something about the problems in America, he would start an organization and do some sort of activism, but all he does is a crappy show in the morning, and then spends the rest of the day overseeing the garbage forum of his. I feel like he is too lazy and unwilling to do anything real for the white race. He is content with sitting on his ass and collecting the donation money. Most of the people that donate are brainwashed, and think that Don Black is a serious dude because he hangs out with David Duke who is an infamous character. If Don was going to do something proactive, he would have done it by now, he's already 61 years old. It seems like he's waiting for someone else to step up and do the hard work and the he will take credit if something positive happens. Just my 2 cents.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply