Old 12-09-2014, 01:21 AM   #1
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Have you seen any trolls on Stormfront as of lately?

I was just wondering because after I was banned, I no longer have the same privileges and access to the forums. Has anyone seen any trolls on Stormfront as of lately?

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Have you seen any trolls on Stormfront as of lately?

I was banned there also, so I can only browse the forums partially. The biggest troll I see over there is Glacier. I also was curious if Matt Heimbach was banned from further stormfront get togethers, he supposedly acted like a prick at the last stormfront summit or whatever they call it.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:08 PM   #3
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

I found out Gothic Android isn't banned. WTF. She admitted she's friends with Jews, what's more to say? She's only around because of her damn check to Don.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Old 12-15-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

If you pay into Don's ponzi scheme you can stay no matter what! There really are few on SF or VNN who don't deserve some sort of payback and justice for their treason against our race and movement.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #5
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

If you pay into Don's ponzi scheme you can stay no matter what! There really are few on SF or VNN who don't deserve some sort of payback and justice for their treason against our race and movement.

Lord Tisdale is evidence to this claim. While he's actually non-white, he's allowed on Stormfront because of his lifetime membership. The only way a sustaining membership can be banned is if that person declares they will no longer support Don's scam, as what happened to my dear friend Natsoci. As we pay them back for what they've done to us, and our brethren, we'll be chanting this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI03rSPMUQkCometh the Hour of our reckoning, we will be ready

"Cometh the Man who will fight beside me and be steady

Cometh the Angel, the messenger from Hell we dreaded

Cometh the Devil's disciples, so we must be ready

My heart is strong, my faith goes on, but if my world is threatened,

I'll fight the fight, they'll pay the price, their blood will flow with vengeance!

The dogs of war will rip apart hostility unbounded,

And to the end our guns will roar until the enemy is

Crushed to the point of no return

Beg for mercy scum of Satan

Lucifer's a corpse in waiting"

-EDMUND BURKE
Old 02-01-2015, 04:22 PM   #6
Fritz X

Fritz X is on a distinguished road

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

I was just wondering because after I was banned, I no longer have the same privileges and access to the forums. Has anyone seen any trolls on Stormfront as of lately?

Yes, there seems to be a preponderance of new users over there who post comments like, "I'm a WN, but I have a negro boyfriend and a mulatto kid. Do I belong here on SF?"
Fritz X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #7
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fritz X View Post

Yes, there seems to be a preponderance of new users over there who post comments like, "I'm a WN, but I have a negro boyfriend and a mulatto kid. Do I belong here on SF?"

No they don't belong on any WHITE NATIONALIST FORUM, They belong in the bloody bin with the rest of the sub human mixed raced shite.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:20 PM   #8
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Lol. There's also a poster who has Jewish friends (she says their nice people) and is a faggot. The only reason she is still on is because of the paycheck she sends Black.

-EDMUND BURKE
Old 02-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #9
Fritz X

Fritz X is on a distinguished road

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

Lol. There's also a poster who has Jewish friends (she says their nice people) and is a faggot. The only reason she is still on is because of the paycheck she sends Black.

One of my least favorite newbies on SF claims to be a WN, but in the same breath he says that negroes and homos aren't that bad.:

His user name is also a variation of a negro slang word...
Fritz X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:51 PM   #10
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

One of my least favorite newbies on SF claims to be a WN, but in the same breath he says that negroes and homos aren't that bad.:

His user name is also a variation of a negro slang word...

What's his username?

-EDMUND BURKE
Post New Thread Reply