Old 12-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Bad Times at The Daily Stormer

This is perhaps not a good time for this, as the "matter" is pending as we speak. But I believe that I'm about to be banned from The Daily Stormer. Now of course I'm not such a drama freak that I'm going to come here and complain about that. The issue isn't that I'm (probably) about to be banned; it's why.

Based on my history on various internet sites, it should be clear enough that I'm a naturally provocative person; I tend to avoid the circle jerks and instead prefer to run out into the thick of it, lobbing my highly controversial opinions and having a gay ol' time dodging the shrapnel as they burst. Therein lies my problem.

Long story short, recently a video was posted on DS featuring a Swedish woman doing a good job provoking her own contempt from the masses. Technically her position on the issue in question is perfectly logical and reasonable, and I wasted no time in making it clear that I thought as such (again, I like a good debate, so what?). The inevitable happened, just as it has many other times, and I was attacked for my position. So far, so good - after all, what would I expect?
THEN some cunt chose to cross a line by leveling serious accusations at me, aggressively so, and with nothing whatsoever to back them up. By daring to stand up and defend myself from this person's supreme ignorance, I seemed to provoke even more indignation from others, which peeked with a particular mod referring to me as a "sorry excuse for a human being" (or something to that effect) and bluntly stating that I should have killed myself by now. He then made a point to start deleting my comments (along with those of another bloke, for apparently a completely different reason, no less).
When last I checked, the very posts that I was responding to - those that called me out personally and bluntly accused me of some of the most horrid things ever - have NOT been removed.

In other words, someone is perfectly free to slander you in quite possibly the worst and most hurtful way possible, but responding to them will get you deleted. That's the DS way.

So, DS, you want to ban me? No loss; I wouldn't want to contribute to a community where apparently at least 95% would prefer to see me dead. If you don't want me around, that's fine. But again, that's not the issue.

Don't you fucking DARE spew your paranoid horseshit at me, accusing me of anything that may cross your feeble mind. If you honestly think that's alright, then fine - take me up on a little challenge: start saying those things in real life, to real people, to their face. See what happens.

Read the following four words very carefully, loves: You don't know me. If you did, you would see that I'm almost certainly a more decent person that any of you are. The very few who know me see me for what I am. Then again, very few know me.

Regardless, I guess this is what I get for always embracing my status as being so controversial and incendiary. I think I might be done with all that for a while; it's gotten tiring and to be honest if no one's learning anything and many don't even want to play fair, I don't see much of a point anyway.

Well, anyway. To anyone who may take issue with me, including those from The Daily Stormer, hear this. You've got a problem, you talk to me, person to person. You know where to find me. No threats, no allegations, no one-sided censorship, no bullshit. Just talk. Man to man. Otherwise keep your demented garbage to yourselves, you sons of whores.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #2
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bad Times at The Daily Stormer

This is the exact reason me and 3 other members (one of them did deserve to be banned for his screwed up noggin) got banned for revealing Lord Tinsdale was a non-white. If you say something that's the truth, you get banned.
White Nations is the only pro-white site. SF, DS, and VNN are fucked up extremely. Kudos to you for standing up.
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Perhaps you've noticed a great deal of Christians at DS. Considering they think me so corrupt, I wonder if they could arrange for their imaginary Jewish sky-buddy to smite me.

I'm inclined to make it clear that my issue was not with Anglin, who strikes me as relatively honorable, I suppose.

No way to know if I've been banned by now, considering that I'm not going to try to post. Don't care.

Old 12-13-2014, 04:40 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I got your squirrel mail (contact us), but couldn't make heads or tails of the argument.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 04:48 PM   #5
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I got your squirrel mail (contact us), but couldn't make heads or tails of the argument.

No clue what you're trying to say.

Old 12-13-2014, 08:24 PM   #6
Defiance

Alrighty then.

So apparently a message was received from the "Contact Us" link in which some faceless entity (Canadian, I hear) leveled a passive-aggressive attack on me due to my activity in this thread.

Not too sure what to make of this, as I'm unaware of who this person is. If they're affiliated with DS or were involved in the incident in which I speak, I advise that they not be so shy. Otherwise they need to mind their own business.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #7
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Defiance, you wouldn't mind posting screen shot or providing links to these little drama episodes would you?
Old 12-13-2014, 10:31 PM   #8
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

Defiance, you wouldn't mind posting screen shot or providing links to these little drama episodes would you?

Here? I would honestly rather not. Not now, at least.

Again, the only reason this thread exists is because I was viciously slandered there and rendered unable to even fully and efficiently defend myself.

All I can do is wait for someone to take me up on my invitation. I'm not expecting that to happen. Thus, I can just hope that this matter is dropped so we can all move on with our damned lives.

Old 12-14-2014, 12:50 AM   #9
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

Here? I would honestly rather not. Not now, at least.

Again, the only reason this thread exists is because I was viciously slandered there and rendered unable to even fully and efficiently defend myself.

All I can do is wait for someone to take me up on my invitation. I'm not expecting that to happen. Thus, I can just hope that this matter is dropped so we can all move on with our damned lives.

I'm sorry, I meant to send it to me. I should have clarified it myself. Give it another 3 - 4 days and move on. You don't need to waste your time on that shit.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:39 AM   #10
Defiance

Listen, dammit.

I don't recall an IP address ever being made public. More importantly, I don't recall me ever (EVER!) condoning anything as vile as sexual abuse - not once. Not even close.

You know DAMNED WELL why I didn't link to your site, which holds "comments that I can't take back." YOU ACCUSED ME OF THE WORST THINGS - WITHOUT ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLING EVIDENCE - AND THEN DELETED THE ARGUMENTS I TYPED IN RESPONSE. You still kept some of my comments though. Curious indeed.

Why are you complaining? I attempt to defend myself from your venom and in response you decide to throw a tantrum. PERSONALLY, I think I'm the one who has the right to be angry; not you. Personally.

Read between the lines, twats. This ain't rocket science. I appreciate controversy so I often cast forth harmless-but-nonetheless-incendiary comments at opportune moments in the hopes of sparking a good debate. I guess that makes me as close to being a troll as I can get without actually being deceptive or knowingly malicious.

When it all comes down to it, the underlying subject isn't a big deal to me, and if I didn't know better I'd suspect that you'd figured that out by now. But you took the bait and got worked up over nothing. Word to the wise: If you can't handle the heat, don't feed the flames.

All said and done, I'm your enemy only if you want me to be.

Last edited by Defiance; 10-25-2015 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Seems as if I forgot a word.....
Post New Thread Reply