Old 12-16-2014, 12:54 PM   #11
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Bad Times at The Daily Stormer

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

Here? I would honestly rather not. Not now, at least.

Again, the only reason this thread exists is because I was viciously slandered there and rendered unable to even fully and efficiently defend myself.

All I can do is wait for someone to take me up on my invitation. I'm not expecting that to happen. Thus, I can just hope that this matter is dropped so we can all move on with our damned lives.

Exactly. No need to waste our time on them.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:03 PM   #12
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

Exactly. No need to waste our time on them.

Whatever time they had to confront me is now up. This whole situation is a joke and I'm exhausted as it is.

Regardless, I feel as if I've said what needed to be said.

Moving on.....
Old 01-11-2015, 08:53 AM   #13
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Just made my first visit for the first time in a while and in doing so I am inclined to make clear the following, to anyone whom it may concern that may be reading.

I have posted on your site using one and only one username. I have not posted since I left, nor do I intend to. Leave me alone.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:11 AM   #14
Defiance

Looks like the heat's been turned up over at the DS. Their site is under technical attack regularly it seems, and it's said that even Anglin's mother is being harassed in real life.

Well, that's all rather unfortunate (I mean, the latter is), but I can hardly be bothered to feel sympathy for a bunch of half-wits that readily drive away the enemies of their enemies due solely to frivolous and inconsequential disagreements. If those damned rednecks aren't accusing people of being deviants without a shred of proof, they're encouraging their readership to have even more animals tortured and killed on their behalf. And if they're not doing that then they're making it clear (in so many words) that women have no place in any nationalistic movement whatsoever.

If the last stand against the tyranny that we so resist is a bunch of comically-machismo bible-thumping hillbilly fuckhead retards, then it may be best to just throw in the towel already.

Keep on bitching about this "ongoing war" that you've so got your hands full with; with average intelligence like this I can guess that bitching is all you'll be able to do right anyway.

Now go back to eating your prime rib and reading your old Conan the Barbarian comics.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:09 AM   #15
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I just have to ask. Is a site that is drama-filled more appealing than a calm site? Should we allow the low-brow types to flaunt their anger and insanity here?
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:51 AM   #16
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I just have to ask. Is a site that is drama-filled more appealing than a calm site? Should we allow the low-brow types to flaunt their anger and insanity here?

This comment is simply too nebulous for my liking, as I feel as if there's something I'm missing; a backstory, perhaps.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:59 AM   #17
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

This comment is simply too nebulous for my liking, as I feel as if there's something I'm missing; a backstory, perhaps.

Well, the back story is that we are having trouble attracting new members and I'm speculating that maybe it's a lack of drama allowed here. That would be my fault. I have always believed that serious activists needed a serious place to get things done. I don't abide worthless back biting and infighting. It just isn't productive.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 08-19-2015, 12:08 PM   #18
Defiance

Well, the back story is that we are having trouble attracting new members and I'm speculating that maybe it's a lack of drama allowed here. That would be my fault. I have always believed that serious activists needed a serious place to get things done. I don't abide worthless back biting and infighting. It just isn't productive.

Huh.

One would first have to define "drama." If it's the type of stuff that inspired me to create this thread to begin with, then no thanks.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:42 PM   #19
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Picky, picky, picky. You understand.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:44 AM   #20
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Fred you have the best forum and site in the WN community. Dont change anything. If they dont want to join us then we dont need them.