Old 09-15-2015, 09:00 AM   #21
james von brunn
Dirlewanger Brigade

james von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud ofjames von brunn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bad Times at The Daily Stormer

Anglin's a fckn PoS;
he's a real danger to the WN community;
he deliberately smothers stories that would get white men angry....
like this one, for instance.....
http://www.vice.com/read/the-feds-su...-this-week-909 ;
(well covered on other WN sites)
he bans people for even hinting that "some-thing" should be done to niggers and jews
that means that, in all likelihood, he's a kike him-self;
i really think that this Talmudic turd needs to be ☠terminated☠ ASAP

i couldn't give a "XXXX"....have a coldie on me!!

james von brunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 07:43 AM   #22
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Death By Irony

It's fascinating how at certain occasions the beast can show its true colors.

The following is an excerpt from a comment on a story posted at The Daily Stormer. It was posted just hours ago and has twenty up-votes as of now. Apparently, no one has done so much as contest it.

Quote:

Every man of good health has the capacity to become aroused by young girls, dressed inappropriately, behaving inappropriately. In this regard, every man is classifiable as pedophile if you test him with penile plesmograph for inappropriate response to illicit stimuli.

One moment: "Anyone who does so much as encourage pedophiles to resist their predilections and attempt to live ordinary lives must be one themselves. I guess that means you're a pedophile, Defiance!"

The next moment: "Hey, that guy's saying we're all pedophiles! .....Well, he's not wrong, is he?" *clicks arrow thus showing approval*
Old 10-27-2015, 01:56 AM   #23
Hvitulv

Hvitulv is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

I particularly enjoyed that negro sauce pan hat he's wearing in the Philippines.

I must admit he does bear some rather heavy eyelids (among other peculiar anthropological traits) for an Englishman.
Old 10-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #24
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Hvitulv View Post

I particularly enjoyed that negro sauce pan hat he's wearing in the Philippines.

I must admit he does bear some rather heavy eyelids (among other peculiar anthropological traits) for an Englishman.

In the words of Andrew Anglin "That photo where he sits down with the Asian female is this : "This picture gets spammed as proof I’m a shill – sitting at a table with Asians while in Asia 6 years ago. A meme created by a Moslem convert rapper." Here are the other things he had to say about that:

"Also, it is a lot of fun in Southeast Asia (China isn’t), and all the White people you meet are outcast sorts who you can usually connect with easily (you aren’t really spending much time with Asians). As the reader is aware, to this day I have little negative to say about Asians, save that I don’t think they should be immigrating into Western countries (in any kind of numbers) and I don’t think White people should be producing children with them. I will also say that Chinese people don’t have souls."
"Then people also call me a “race mixer” for having hung out with Asian girls. I never had a serious Asian girlfriend, nor did I ever produce any Asian children, and when talking about the problems with interracial relationships I regularly cite the fact that I have dated Asian girls – so again, bringing this up like “haha – I gotcha!” strikes me as retarded. It is also creepy to have people making up stories about my sex life, and definitely reflects on them a lot more than it does me."

http://www.dailystormer.com/andrew-anglin-exposed/

So yes, I am standing up for Andrew. I know he's genuine unless proven otherwise. I have nothing to say about other allegations against him in this thread. I don't have time to read it (because it took a while to find the that link above again trying to explain everything...) All I can say is Andrew is a jokey person, uses a lot of sarcasm. He's serious but through his humor. That's the best way of explaining it. Same was as Fred said David Duke (deep down) is a White Nationalist even though he might be compromised. Although I don't think this about either of them. Fred knows David better than I do and Andrew's new. I am sure you could find a picture of David hugging a Muslim woman from Iran (because he did go there) and somehow that makes her his wife. I don't know. I don't even know if you are allowed to make any contact with women over there in public! But David's been lucky never to be criticized that much for someone who's been on the scene for a long time like he has.

Let's try to restore relationships, forgive misconceptions and let's move on.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply