General Discussion of White Issues Pick another Category or Post HERE!

Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-08-2015, 11:52 AM   #1
MISTERBLONDE

MISTERBLONDE is on a distinguished road
Default Welcoming thread?

It's apparent that a lot of us here have a (legitimate) dislike for stormfront and Don Black.I know i do! And i'm not alone in feeling like this.But i feel this is starting to turn into some kind of hostile rivalry. There are some members of SF who are reasonable posters, and i was thinking that the idea of a (general) introduction thread to identify themselves would be better than to just go on at ''war'' with SF, and make it so the only normal circumstances a SFer can join here without stigma is if their banned from the forum (SF), and no longer have any dealings with it whatsoever. Or through covert accounts. But i feel it's best to do ''business'' upfront and honestly.

Obviously the unwanted SF members can still be banned, but if they have a clear conscious, they can go ahead and reveal themselves without fear of repercussions. We know their histories.

I know the SF members are already signing up as members here anyway, one made contact with me the other day, and i didn't even find out who they were until he was banned!

So just a thought to make the board more positive, and to give the genuine (sincere) stormfront members a chance of coming aboard and revealing themselves.

Perhaps there is already a thread like this but i missed it. Anyway thoughts on this please?
MISTERBLONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: Welcoming thread?

Take a look at the main page, second forum. BTW, we are all former SFers.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply