Post New Thread Reply

Old 01-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #1
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Jewish Paedophilia

https://bestgore.prochan.com/Videos/t/fd3_1422250085
Note: Guest users cannot access prochan.com channels that contain mature content!

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Video Failure
1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:36 PM   #2
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: jewish peodophilia,

Hmmmm what was the point of this thread again? A pedophile? I'm not seeing any pedophile here.
Did you try putting the video in a URL context? If not, you have to do [URL before the link you want to make a URL and [/URL after the link, both both need to be set up with the URL with a [ before it and after the link.
Let me see if I can do it for you.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 05:41 PM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Jewish Paedophilia

Thanks for that bro,

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:20 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:53 PM   #4
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Rev Cailen put directions for posting every kind of video in the tech section. I looked at the code, and it isn't one I recognize.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:21 AM.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:27 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:24 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:36 PM   #6
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

There's the video I presume. Hopefully this is of some use to our movement and not some "wah, drama time" shit.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:22 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:39 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

He's trying to call attention to the moral deficits of our worst enemy.

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:25 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:40 PM   #8
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

He's trying to call attention to the moral deficits of our worst enemy.

Obviously, and I applaud him for that.

-EDMUND BURKE

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:26 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:54 PM   #9
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Infant circumcision is sexual torture and should absolutely, without even a shadow of a doubt, be outlawed.

It's also important to expose Muslims and Jews in that they're probably at least as guilty as Catholics in regards to sexual abuse. Does it not say in the Quran that the prophet Mohammed (peace be unto him, yada yada yada) married a 6-year-old? Does it not say in the Talmud that it's acceptable to get it on with toddlers?

Required Reading and Viewing

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 01-28-2015 at 04:26 AM.
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:52 PM   #10
1headhunter23

Thanks for that brothers but thats not the one i found,I will have another look.

Click the image to open in full size.
Two weeks ago, I got an email from a man (let’s call him B) who explained that he is frei” (no longer observant) because he was molested by an “Orthodox Jew” and because his molestation (and other molestations he knew of) were covered up by other “Orthodox Jews.” (The quotations serve as a way of my distancing what Orthodox Jews are actually meant to be doing from what these individuals are doing.) B was troubled that I only present Orthodox Jews in a positive light and insisted that I be honest about the situation.
The truth was (as I told him) I had been working on a post about pedophilia in the Orthodox Jewish world already. More and more stories had been coming out about abuse, cover ups, and intimidation. There was even news coverage of a group of Hasidim raising money for a legal defense fund for an alleged child molester. I was more nauseous with every article I read. This is NOT what Torah Judaism is supposed to be about. It wasn’t a topic I could ignore.
I have no interest in whitewashing the shortcomings of certain people within the Orthodox world. Our Torah is perfect, our people are not. There are still many wonderful religious Jews out there, doing private acts of kindness every single day, but there are bad apples in the bunch. Very bad apples. And there are out of whack priorities which have created misguided policies which have been put in place by leaders in the Orthodox Jewish world. And children have suffered – unnecessarily suffered – because of these policies.
I have now exchanged dozens of emails with B and another person working to make changes in the system. I have called and emailed basically every rabbi I know over these last two weeks, trying to understand why these problems have occurred and what we can do to make things better. I plan to write a post on this issue as I get more information, but in the meantime, I realized that there’s something else that needs to be done.
B described to me how his pain has been two fold – the abuse itself, but also how people either looked the other way or actively protected the molesters. I wrote to him, “I’m so sorry! My heart is breaking over your situation. I don’t understand what’s wrong – why are they not *getting* it? Where is the compassion and love? Where are the “paths of pleasantness” and the “ways of peace??”
B responded, “Thank you for your kind words. One doesn’t hear them very often.”
How can that be, I wondered? Religious Jews are supposed to be ALL about compassion. As our sages teach, “Kol yisrael areivim ze l’ze” – “every Jew is responsible for one another.” As far as B is concerned the system failed him, the rabbis failed him, his people failed him, and ultimately God failed him.
B has obviously endured a tremendous amount of sorrow and while I can’t fix all of his problems I realized that there is one thing that I can do for him and every other survivor of sexual abuse in our community with your help. I can ask you to let him (and them) know that you care. That their pain is your pain. That you’re heartbroken over this information as it comes out.
There are too many wrongs that have been committed which have put innocent children into nightmarish scenarios. Let’s come together now and do something right. Please take a moment to leave a comment below, and if you’re so inclined, say where you live, what Jewish community you’re apart of (in terms of where you fall out in the spectrum of Orthodoxy).

Post New Thread Reply