Old 02-09-2015, 01:50 AM   #1
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1087179/
SF lifetime member OstenGermania made a thread asking for mods to disable her account. Instead (or purposely) the entire thread turned into a soap opera and got an account banned, and didn't achieve any purpose at all.
What are your thoughts about this thread?

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:10 AM   #2
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Damn, Helga1488 was a back alley cat looking for blood! lol!

It still doesn't trump our recent episode of "Days of Our Islam"

Thank you very much, I'm here all week, make sure you try the buffet! lol!
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #3
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

I just skimmed the thread, but it it sounds like she drew portraits of SF members. I don't think I would send an anonymous person on the internet a pic of me. Myself, if I was really concerned about my personal safety because of an internet forum, I would just "disappear" from the internet, and make no announcement. That sort of happened to me back when I first got online. I knew nothing about geo-locating IP addresses and somebody in a chat room heckled me and said, "I'm coming for you in Tampa"....well I freaked out and ripped the computer from the phone jack and didn't go online for about 3 months.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:09 AM   #4
GhostDivision

GhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

Myself, if I was really concerned about my personal safety because of an internet forum, I would just "disappear" from the internet, and make no announcement

Exactly. She/He went from a SM to a LifeTime member in months (Jun 2014 date joined) - it`s just another multiple account poster. They collect personal info, normally playing the pretty girl (meanwhile back at the ranch ...) - if they cannot manipulate you they start kicking and screaming. SF is full of them - just another drama queen/king
GhostDivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:19 AM   #5
natsoci

natsoci has a spectacular aura aboutnatsoci has a spectacular aura about

Osten was there purely to collect information and pictures of WN's.

I asked her for her email in a PM and did some research on it. Can't remember the email address and can't check because it won't let me log in, but her email address was linked to a black girl on Twitter and Facebook and to an Antifa site. Also the name of her email (it's a girls' name if i remember correctly) is a well known name in African American circles. I don't keep my history [it deletes after i log off automatically] but i'll try to remember it.

How people couldn't see through this 'send me pictures for my art project' bullshit is beyond me. People on SF are idiots.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:31 PM   #6
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by natsoci View Post

Osten was there purely to collect information and pictures of WN's.

I asked her for her email in a PM and did some research on it. Can't remember the email address and can't check because it won't let me log in, but her email address was linked to a black girl on Twitter and Facebook and to an Antifa site. Also the name of her email (it's a girls' name if i remember correctly) is a well known name in African American circles. I don't keep my history [it deletes after i log off automatically] but i'll try to remember it.

How people couldn't see through this 'send me pictures for my art project' bullshit is beyond me. People on SF are idiots.

I only let her do a picture of the fictional character I use as my name (Gargoyle). That doesn't surprise me though about her email being linked to non-white accounts. Asking for pictures is a very suspicious request of white nationalists who are targeted by the jewish governments.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:11 PM   #7
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to behold

Drama rama stuff Stormfront is famous for. I could tell stories, but it's hard to pick just one. Deception runs rampant. It's important to be on the alert for all kinds of things. Information collection is a major one. Another is honey pot things with the women. Who else can get us bragging about who we are and what we do faster than a woman we're interested in?

I was reading on another forum how the Israeli's had a special bunch of women who were trained to be very 'friendly' with British soldiers for information gathering purposes.

It's not just online on sites it can happen on either. A 20 year friend, who I'd discussed many things with, took a turn towards full on anti fa, and spread it around our small community that I was a White Supremacist and a Nazi. So next thing in town I'm hearing people asking my neighbors if I'm a Nazi. My neighbor told them he had no idea if I was or not. I'm not a Nazi, I am interested in what happened during WWII, how Hitler got his economy going again and all, but I'm not interested in dressing in period clothing and tossing ziggies around.

But if person shifts on us, or goes nuts a bit now and then spreads things like that about us, we can still have problems. It seems to me the world is in a generally touchy condition right now, and that extends down to individual interactions as well, both on boards and what's going on in real life.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:13 PM   #8
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Stormfront exists because the feds use it to monitor dissidents.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:19 PM   #9
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

Stormfront exists because the feds use it to monitor dissidents.

That's my take too. I believe Black was frustrated by the DOS attacks and sold out. Now the zogsters run it. Talk about donations there and get instantly banned.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:33 PM   #10
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

That's my take too. I believe Black was frustrated by the DOS attacks and sold out. Now the zogsters run it. Talk about donations there and get instantly banned.

Black may well have set up Stormfront in cooperation with the feds as part of a plea-bargain agreement to get out of prison after they arrested him for his part in Operation Red Dog (a failed attempt to reinstate a black dictator to power in Dominica by running guns and money on a boat out of New Orleans). Black used his time in federal prison to learn computer programming.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply