Old 02-17-2015, 04:53 PM   #11
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom
 
Gargoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Navigating through the living Hell
Posts: 582
Rep Power: 50
Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

Stormfront exists because the feds use it to monitor dissidents.

Exactly!
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #12
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins
 
Jewbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 557
Rep Power: 28
Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

It is worth noting that Don's wife, Chloe Black (David Duke's ex-wife) works for Cuban sugar baron Pepe Fanjul, owner of Dixie Crystals/Domino Sugar, a multi-millionaire who regularly donates money to minority causes and charities for hispanics and blacks.

Chloe Black's boss, Pepe Fanjul (left) together with his son (center):

Click the image to open in full size.

Pepe Fanjul (left):

Click the image to open in full size.

Pepe Fanjul Jr. (left):

Click the image to open in full size.

Why would a Cuban millionaire hire Don Black's wife and keep her as an employee?
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:14 PM   #13
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom
 
Gargoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Navigating through the living Hell
Posts: 582
Rep Power: 50
Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

It is worth noting that Don's wife, Chloe Black (David Duke's ex-wife) works for Cuban sugar baron Pepe Fanjul, owner of Dixie Crystals/Domino Sugar, a multi-millionaire who regularly donates money to minority causes and charities for hispanics and blacks.

Chloe Black's boss, Pepe Fanjul (left) together with his son (center):

Click the image to open in full size.

Pepe Fanjul (left):

Click the image to open in full size.

Pepe Fanjul Jr. (left):

Click the image to open in full size.

Why would a Cuban millionaire hire Don Black's wife and keep her as an employee?

That is a good question. DaninNy brought that up, and this topic needs further investigating. Why would a WN's wife work at a non-white enabler donation shit factory?
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:25 AM   #14
bornintheusa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 7
bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

Black may well have set up Stormfront in cooperation with the feds as part of a plea-bargain agreement to get out of prison after they arrested him for his part in Operation Red Dog (a failed attempt to reinstate a black dictator to power in Dominica by running guns and money on a boat out of New Orleans). Black used his time in federal prison to learn computer programming.

Does anyone have any more details about this event and the role Don Black plaid in it? I didn't know that his aim was to reinstate a black dictator. WTF was that about? Don never goes into detail about why he was incarcerated but he just mentions that he was "a guest of the federal government" for 2 years. By the way he tells the story it sounds like he was busted doing something righteous for White people. But from the little I know of this I have no clue what this even could of had to do with helping whites, and now I hear it was to reinstate a black dictator?

And to Gargoyle in the above post, yes someone needs to do some investigating into just exactly what type of people Don Black's family are. His wife's job sounds very opposite of what you would expect from someone who is involved in the pro-white movement. And then you have his son Derrick, who through himself at the mercy of Mark Potok, and yet Don Black still talks about Derrick on his show like he is a honorable kid. This Don Black is a shady character in more ways than one. Even if he is on the up an up, he certainly doesn't know how to run a family, much less a white racialist movement. No wonder he doesn't want to be a leader. All he wants to do is run a message forum, monitor the site, and collect Donations. If anybody suggests any form of action, Don will denounce it and say he doesn't want any part of it.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:59 AM   #15
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins
 
Jewbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 557
Rep Power: 28
Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

Does anyone have any more details about this event and the role Don Black plaid in it? I didn't know that his aim was to reinstate a black dictator. WTF was that about? Don never goes into detail about why he was incarcerated but he just mentions that he was "a guest of the federal government" for 2 years. By the way he tells the story it sounds like he was busted doing something righteous for White people. But from the little I know of this I have no clue what this even could of had to do with helping whites, and now I hear it was to reinstate a black dictator?

And to Gargoyle in the above post, yes someone needs to do some investigating into just exactly what type of people Don Black's family are. His wife's job sounds very opposite of what you would expect from someone who is involved in the pro-white movement. And then you have his son Derrick, who through himself at the mercy of Mark Potok, and yet Don Black still talks about Derrick on his show like he is a honorable kid. This Don Black is a shady character in more ways than one. Even if he is on the up an up, he certainly doesn't know how to run a family, much less a white racialist movement. No wonder he doesn't want to be a leader. All he wants to do is run a message forum, monitor the site, and collect Donations. If anybody suggests any form of action, Don will denounce it and say he doesn't want any part of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

Here is the nigger, Patrick John, that Don Black was trying to help get reinstated as dictator of Dominica:

Click the image to open in full size.

Don Black lives in West Palm Beach Florida, it's one of the areas shown in dark purple on the map below:

Click the image to open in full size.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:02 AM   #16
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins
 
Jewbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 557
Rep Power: 28
Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."
\
Click the image to open in full size.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:07 AM   #17
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins
 
Jewbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Alabama
Posts: 557
Rep Power: 28
Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

It's sort of funny, when you Google the name "Don Black" you see a lot of stuff about this guy:

Click the image to open in full size.

Don Black, (born 21 June 1938) Black was born Donald Blackstone in London, England, the youngest of five children of Russian Jewish immigrants Morris and Betsy (ne Kersh) Blackstone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Black_%28lyricist%29
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:59 AM   #18
bornintheusa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 7
bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Dog

Here is the nigger, Patrick John, that Don Black was trying to help get reinstated as dictator of Dominica:

Click the image to open in full size.

Don Black lives in West Palm Beach Florida, it's one of the areas shown in dark purple on the map below:

Click the image to open in full size.

hmm that's an interesting tale. I still don't get what the purpose of all that was? This sounds like nothing but an operation to put a nigger in power. When they say using South African resources I imagine they mean from less than legitimate sources since South Africa was probably chaotic back then. So my question is what the hell did this mission have to do with advance the pro-white agenda? Don Black plays this off like he was a war hero. He even plays of the charge against him like it was some kind of joke because that neutrality act he violated was put on the books in the 18th century. I don't know what he was planning to do there but whatever it was sounds felonious to me. The dumb mother fuckers fell into a trap too it appears when they chartered a boat from some ATF agents. What a dumb bunch of losers. Don is probably lucky that he was arrested then and there because he probably would of gotten killed trying to do whatever the hell he was trying to do.


Yeah it is quite odd that he lives in one of the most highly Jew populated areas of the U.S.A. He doesn't even have a good explanation for that. He certainly doesn't tell people what that woman he mooches off of does for a living. If he was a real White Nationalist he wouldn't be living in West Palm Beach Florida. This guy is a fraud.. he is a fucking joke.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:01 AM   #19
bornintheusa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 7
bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."
\
Click the image to open in full size.

Don Black looks like a ventriloquist's dummy lol. He looks like he was carved out of a piece of wood. hahahaha.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:07 AM   #20
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom
 
Gargoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Navigating through the living Hell
Posts: 582
Rep Power: 50
Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

Don Black looks like a ventriloquist's dummy lol. He looks like he was carved out of a piece of wood. hahahaha.

He looks like the fictional character "Adam Lanza".
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 PM.
© White Nations™ . All rights reserved.
No part of White Nations Forum may be reproduced without consent.
Design by Creative IT World
Creator Web Team: Creative IT World

Blue Eyed Devils - Beating & Kicking (MP3 Audio)
WN Forum Comment, Video & Lyrics