Old 02-21-2015, 05:19 AM   #21
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice
Default Re: SF members "Please delete me" thread turns dramatic

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

He looks like the fictional character "Adam Lanza".

I googled Adam Lanza and he appears to be the Sandy Hook shooter. I think he looks more like Don's son Derrick. He looks like a creepy white kid with long hair.
bornintheusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:43 AM   #22
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by bornintheusa View Post

I googled Adam Lanza and he appears to be the Sandy Hook shooter.

There was no Sandy Hook shooter, it was a drill they tried to pawn off as a real event to get gun control. Believe nothing on the MSM or anything the USG has to say.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #23
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Don Black looks like a ventriloquist's dummy lol. He looks like he was carved out of a piece of wood. hahahaha.

Back in the late 1970's when he was the grand poobah of the Ku Klux Klowns, Don Black unsuccessfully ran for the office of mayor of Birmingham Alabama (even though he is a native of Athens, Alabama, which is nowhere near Birmingham).

That was literally the last time Birmingham had a White mayor (already in office who was voted out in that election). Ever since the largest city in the state of Alabama has had a nigger elected as a mayor to the point of losing 72,200 of its then 284,413 residents since that election and having to file for the largest municipal bankruptcy in the United States besides Detroit which filed a for bankruptcy several months later.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #24
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

One thing over at stormfront that gave me a chuckle years ago was a thread titled "DON'T LET DON BLACK DO IT!!!!!!".....I think the thread was about Don Black using credit cards to fund stormfront or something. Just another gimmick to get donations most likely.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 03:58 PM   #25
bornintheusa

bornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nicebornintheusa is just really nice

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

Back in the late 1970's when he was the grand poobah of the Ku Klux Klowns, Don Black unsuccessfully ran for the office of mayor of Birmingham Alabama (even though he is a native of Athens, Alabama, which is nowhere near Birmingham).

That was literally the last time Birmingham had a White mayor (already in office who was voted out in that election). Ever since the largest city in the state of Alabama has had a nigger elected as a mayor to the point of losing 72,200 of its then 284,413 residents since that election and having to file for the largest municipal bankruptcy in the United States besides Detroit which filed a for bankruptcy several months later.

Don Black keeps talking about his 46 year long career in pro-white activism. What the hell has he done in 46 years other then fail at being elected for Mayor of Birmingham? Oh and being David Duke's bitch.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:02 PM   #26
bornintheusa

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

One thing over at stormfront that gave me a chuckle years ago was a thread titled "DON'T LET DON BLACK DO IT!!!!!!".....I think the thread was about Don Black using credit cards to fund stormfront or something. Just another gimmick to get donations most likely.

Don Black has it so good that he doesn't even have to beg himself, he has stupid minions that do that for him. To them "Saving the White Race" is a accomplished if someone sends Don a donation. It's not that bad if they ask once in a while for some support, but their fundraising cheerleaders spend their entire days, nights and weekends proselytizing for donations and for people to become sustaining members. They don't even participate in conversations on the forum anymore, all they do is look out for threads that are "busy" and try to insert their fund raising agenda.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:08 PM   #27
bornintheusa

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

There was no Sandy Hook shooter, it was a drill they tried to pawn off as a real event to get gun control. Believe nothing on the MSM or anything the USG has to say.

I never really paid much attention to the Sandy Hook incident. It may have been a hoax like I hear a lot of people say, but I never personally had an opinion of that. I know the media lies a lot and I wouldn't put anything past them. Some people say that the Oklahoma City bombing was also a false flag, i'm not so sure about that. Didn't Timothy McVeigh confess to doing it? The thing about some people these days is they say everything is a false flag. When people do that then it's almost as bad as believing everything is real. I'm not talking about you personally Fred I just mean in general I notice a trend with some alternative media people where whenever something violent happens they immediately call it a false flag without any proof.
Old 02-21-2015, 06:22 PM   #28
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I never really paid much attention to the Sandy Hook incident. It may have been a hoax like I hear a lot of people say, but I never personally had an opinion of that. I know the media lies a lot and I wouldn't put anything past them. Some people say that the Oklahoma City bombing was also a false flag, i'm not so sure about that. Didn't Timothy McVeigh confess to doing it? The thing about some people these days is they say everything is a false flag. When people do that then it's almost as bad as believing everything is real. I'm not talking about you personally Fred I just mean in general I notice a trend with some alternative media people where whenever something violent happens they immediately call it a false flag without any proof.

They call it a false flag because that's the citizens' default position. Almost every attack you hear about is a false flag, most have a political agenda behind them, such as stealing rights or pushing gun control. The FBI has been busted over and over setting up crazies for false flags. They also create zombies with drugs and set them loose. Others have been Aurora, 9/11, and Ferguson, MO. and lots more. The government is at war with the Bill of Rights.

Wolfgang Halbig and James Fetzer exposing the Sandy Hook HOAX on Power Hour w Joyce Riley.

Oklahoma Murrah Bombing another False Flag Op

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:40 PM   #29
natsoci

natsoci has a spectacular aura aboutnatsoci has a spectacular aura about

They call it a false flag because that's the citizens' default position. Almost every attack you hear about is a false flag, most have a political agenda behind them, such as stealing rights or pushing gun control. The FBI has been busted over and over setting up crazies for false flags. They also create zombies with drugs and set them loose. Others have been Aurora, 9/11, and Ferguson, MO. and lots more. The government is at war with the Bill of Rights.

Wolfgang Halbig and James Fetzer exposing the Sandy Hook HOAX on Power Hour w Joyce Riley.

Yeh it's so obvious.

It's a bit like how they cherry pick things to go on the news. A thousand people get shot every day, or stabbed every day, or abducted and killed every day, so why do certain stories make big time news and some don't?

Everything on the media is there for a reason. Everything in the media is the move of a pawn on a chess board. Why do people even have to know what's going on? Why do i care that someone in the US has been stabbed in a situation that i'm never going to encounter? People need to realise that the news is not there to inform people of what's going on. It's there simply to plant seeds and further agendas.

And as for brainwashing and mind control, in the UK these twin women who were normal got out of their car on a motorway layby and waited for a lorry to drive past and just randomly jumped in front of it. Exhibiting all the signs of brainwashing and mind control definitely.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:09 PM   #30
bornintheusa

Yeah I totally understand that the false flag theory is the default position for most people today, and I don't deny that false flags are committed at a high rate, but my only concern is with these false flag accusations being the norm these days, certain disinfo operatives in the alternative media may be giving the wrong explanation as to what the purpose of the false flag was. The Alternative media sprang up as a way to challenge the controlled mainstream media, but now with the paid opposition (I have a few on my mind that I won't go into right now), and the disinfo operatives, you have to second guess what some of these Alternative media or independent media sources are saying. Everyone has an agenda, even if they are not working for anyone they will use their own personal biases and preferences to explain events. For instance if an alternative media guy is a Jew or works for Jews, he will present any event in a way that is favorable to Jews and Israel, regardless of whether it was a false flag or not.

PS. i will watch that Murrah building video you posted because I am interested in hearing about why people think this was a false flag.
Post New Thread Reply