Old 02-13-2015, 12:59 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Question Why is Fred O'Malley the only one who posts news articles?

Just asking...
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 01:32 AM   #2
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations God
Default Re: Why is Fred O'Malley the only one who posts news articles?

I can see that someone who has been absent from participating in WN Forums in the last three months would assume that Fred is the only one posting current events, while it appears that today you are right, but lets not be too critical for the other members, junior or senior, that participate in discussions and post threads on a daily basis.

I'm sure you have your reasons, but don't piss on my boots and tell me its raining.

Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:45 AM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Why is Fred O'Malley the only one who posts news articles?

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post

I can see that someone who has been absent from participating in WN Forums in the last three months would assume that Fred is the only one posting current events, while it appears that today you are right, but lets not be too critical for the other members, junior or senior, that participate in discussions and post threads on a daily basis.

I'm sure you have your reasons, but don't piss on my boots and tell me its raining.

No I am telling you to look up with your head and see that it literally is raining!

Look at today: http://www.whitenations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 Only 2 threads are posted by people other than Fred O'Malley!

I look at other pages and everything is Fred O'Malleyed again!

I don't like to complain but I've seen it like that for a while and I say things because I want the best for this website.

I shouldn't be judged for not being on here for a while either...

Do other people want to post or not? It's good to get different perspectives from people.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:25 AM   #4
Mercury Rising Jacobite

Mercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations GodMercury Rising Jacobite is a White Nations God

Simon, you have the audacity to complain about this website when you yourself haven't posted a damn thing since Oct of last year.

Gargoyle, HH23, Holston, Mack, Defiance, myself, and many others contribute to this site on a regular scheduled and daily basis.

If you really care about what is best for this site, then quit your crying and contribute.

If anyone has the right to complain it would be Fred, while he is well aware of our individual contributions and our daily schedules. Fred loads a collection of threads the same time everyday, while if it is groundbreaking news then we all sometimes post threads that the same subjects feed off each other...and you just happened to login during this period of time when Fred has downloaded a mass group of threads at once.

So crawl out of your foxhole and atleast participate in a discussion. You would be surprised that if you leave one comment, it might turn into a subject that we can all participate in.

Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 03:28 AM   #5
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

He's not the only one. Not quite.

Regardless, the problem isn't that Fred seems to be the only one posting such material, but rather that any discussion-driven threads have a very hard time taking hold as they're quickly swept off the main page by a torrent of news stories.

I've complained about this before. And here I am, complaining about it again.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:23 AM   #6
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post

Simon, you have the audacity to complain about this website when you yourself haven't posted a damn thing since Oct of last year.

Gargoyle, HH23, Holston, Mack, Defiance, myself, and many others contribute to this site on a regular scheduled and daily basis.

If you really care about what is best for this site, then quit your crying and contribute.

If anyone has the right to complain it would be Fred, while he is well aware of our individual contributions and our daily schedules. Fred loads a collection of threads the same time everyday, while if it is groundbreaking news then we all sometimes post threads that the same subjects feed off each other...and you just happened to login during this period of time when Fred has downloaded a mass group of threads at once.

So crawl out of your foxhole and atleast participate in a discussion. You would be surprised that if you leave one comment, it might turn into a subject that we can all participate in.

It doesn't matter when I post, do I care when you post? My experiences with message boards is that some people don't post in 10 years and then they come back, but they login because of friends or update a blog on their profile.

But I just posted a link of a whole page with Fred's postings on there with no one else practically on there. All I am doing is asking a question. So I appreciate that you contribute a lot to the site, but I want you people contributing to the news section, or other people doing it. When I have posted... all it does is is Fred just posts a whole page full of news articles. I don't know why he just doesn't setup a website like rense.com with heaps of links everywhere and then he can do what he wants.

To be honest with you, in the past I've had good discussions with you (talking about Christian Identity, I've spoken to Fred as well, and he's good too.) I just think there good be things that could be improved on that's all...
Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 AM   #7
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

He's not the only one. Not quite.

Regardless, the problem isn't that Fred seems to be the only one posting such material, but rather that any discussion-driven threads have a very hard time taking hold as they're quickly swept off the main page by a torrent of news stories.

I've complained about this before. And here I am, complaining about it again.

And who do you think causes this torrent to come about?

Yeah I remember you complaining about it before and I agree with you.

What do the other 600 people do? Are people not really into news stuff and are more interested in the other forums on here? Just asking.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:54 AM   #8
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

What do the other 600 people do? Are people not really into news stuff and are more interested in the other forums on here? Just asking.

As of right now there are 72 active members on this forum; therefore, for all practical purposes, this forum has 72 members.

Personally I find that the news stories shared here only rarely interest me enough to interject an opinion.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:25 AM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

The news I post are focused on the macro circumstances we find ourselves in. They are meant to inform members & lurkers (around 100 most times) about the realities we are watching unfold. You can't make sound decisions if you are uninformed.

I post them because I believe they are important, not to interfere with conversations. Things are happening very quickly now, the world is changing massively and rapidly. There is both danger and opportunity out there, mostly danger for whites.
The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.” Orwell
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:58 PM   #10
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Reps to Fred for keeping the site up and running and the other members who take the time to post content on here.If members took the time to try and get some new members on here It would take some of the pressure of fred and could give other members some extra content to air there views on threads with.They way we and the media content is being censored its becoming hard to find decent material to post on WHITE NATIONS.As members we should all take the time we have to become more constructive and stop with the criticism as we all fighting the same corner.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply