Old 02-13-2015, 04:19 PM   #11
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future
Default Re: Why is Fred O'Malley the only one who posts news articles?

Well stated HH23.

I will send some private messages to some of my contacts on other sites and see if they are willing to come aboard.

Fred, keep up the good work, while I enjoy the articles as well, very informative.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 05:00 PM   #12
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Maybe if more people posted threads here and we all conversed with each other we wouldn't have those who find this board "boring".
I get that some of you find this board boring. If so, don't bitch about it. We've already addressed this issue before, in fact we have discussed this situation dozens of times. We all have to do our part in making this board alive.
We don't permit drama unlike Stormfront and the VNN. If you love drama and feel it is necessary, then you won't find it here.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 05:13 PM   #13
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

We have a place to air our concerns, where trolling is minimized and drama curtailed.

A genius points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:12 PM   #14
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post

Simon, you have the audacity to complain about this website when you yourself haven't posted a damn thing since Oct of last year.

Gargoyle, HH23, Holston, Mack, Defiance, myself, and many others contribute to this site on a regular scheduled and daily basis.

If you really care about what is best for this site, then quit your crying and contribute.

If anyone has the right to complain it would be Fred, while he is well aware of our individual contributions and our daily schedules. Fred loads a collection of threads the same time everyday, while if it is groundbreaking news then we all sometimes post threads that the same subjects feed off each other...and you just happened to login during this period of time when Fred has downloaded a mass group of threads at once.

This is a good quote.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Old 02-13-2015, 11:54 PM   #15
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Gargoyle View Post

Maybe if more people posted threads here and we all conversed with each other we wouldn't have those who find this board "boring".
I get that some of you find this board boring. If so, don't bitch about it. We've already addressed this issue before, in fact we have discussed this situation dozens of times. We all have to do our part in making this board alive.
We don't permit drama unlike Stormfront and the VNN. If you love drama and feel it is necessary, then you won't find it here.

I never once said White Nations was boring.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 12:11 AM   #16
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

I've read all the posts. I've got a better understanding of what's going on. I'll have to think about things. It's not easy starting threads like this because it's easy to become the "fallguy." But I think it's good that I asked because that's what a message board is for and I like to see it from other peoples' points of view. Thanks.
Old 02-14-2015, 12:56 AM   #17
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

I never once said White Nations was boring.

I never said you did. Others have and I don't want this thread becoming that kind of thread.
I recommend being an active user, that way we don't have to ask ourselves if Fred is the only "active" poster

-EDMUND BURKE
Old 02-14-2015, 02:35 AM   #18
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

Simon, excellent thread, thanks for throwing a log on the fire! lol!

"Now, rub your pecker in the dirt, get back out there and find me some newsworthy columns to print!.....now where did I put my smokes?" lol!

Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #19
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Why is Fred O'Malley the only one who posts news articles?

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

I've read all the posts. I've got a better understanding of what's going on. I'll have to think about things. It's not easy starting threads like this because it's easy to become the "fallguy." But I think it's good that I asked because that's what a message board is for and I like to see it from other peoples' points of view. Thanks.

@Simon belmont.Big respect to you brother for taking it on the chin and not being a bitch about reply's to your post.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 12:00 PM   #20
Simon Belmont

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

@Simon belmont.Big respect to you brother for taking it on the chin and not being a bitch about reply's to your post.

Well thanks bro. I think people were pretty reasonable to me. I really like Fred as a guy (even if I have a thread like this) and I like Mercury Rising too. I think what they said was pretty reasonable under the circumstances. I mean there really is no reason to bitch with guys like this.

I am a bit busy these days but I want the best for this site. It's good to have sites like DailyStormer but we need forums where anyone can communicate as well.

I think what people said on the thread made sense to me now. There's always got to be an alternative like the monopoly that is Stormfront. But that's another thread I am asking for!
Post New Thread Reply