Old 02-18-2015, 07:34 PM   #21
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Why is Fred O'Malley the only one who posts news articles?

@Simon,yes bro
I think when you start to communicate with like minded realists we all can be brash and i think this comes from the passion that each real WN feels about the cause.We want to try and wake people up to whats going on and the threat that looms over not just us but everyone that is connected to us.I see you area Australian and i bet you feel the threat also.We all on the same side and we are adecent bunch over on WHITE NATIONS...

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:06 PM   #22
The Bobster

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God

Quote:

He's not the only one. Not quite.

Regardless, the problem isn't that Fred seems to be the only one posting such material, but rather that any discussion-driven threads have a very hard time taking hold as they're quickly swept off the main page by a torrent of news stories.

I've complained about this before. And here I am, complaining about it again.

That's the problem I've had with the "other" site. My posts were being swept off the page by a posting bot....WHICH WAS POSTING MY STORIES. When I complained, I was shat upon.
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:38 PM   #23
bob_denard

bob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to beholdbob_denard is a splendid one to behold

Quote: Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post

Just asking...

I don't know why but Fred is posting best things (news and articles and video) even then on WNN which come on second after Fred and only after are others white nationalist forum which i visit daily i mean to explain US
bob_denard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:06 PM   #24
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Front page Stats changed from Top 20 to 30. Does anyone want to go for the Top 40?

Next up, automated posting bots ... if they work as advertised.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:14 PM   #25
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to beholdMick Jagger is a splendid one to behold

Fred works his ass off on this board. I post a thread now and then. If we'd all post something we find interesting every day or two, we'd have wider input. Still, Fred is doing an excellent job and is worthy of praise for it.

Thank you Fred!!!
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:32 PM   #26
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

There are lots of idiotic posts all over the web, I try to pick the ones I believe our members need to see the most. Sometimes I get a ringer with a good title that's really a blob of crap, but I try my best.

Thanks guys for your understanding and support.

As things draw closer to Armageddon, I'm trying to focus on the information you really need to know and the things that clarify the meanings behind the headlines important to us. I'm just trying to keep us all informed about the realities out there.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
The better your research, the crazier you sound to the uninformed.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply