Old 02-28-2015, 10:19 PM   #11
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SF User Asks Forum Where to Report Abusive Mods

Storm front is a Ponzi scheme! It is the definition of traitor! Nasty vile pro everything emphasis on thing WN'S are against.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:02 AM   #12
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

Storm front is a Ponzi scheme! It is the definition of traitor! Nasty vile pro everything emphasis on thing WN'S are against.

Oh yes and the jew love it,Imagine the likes of Mr Black and his refugee mods converting and poisoning the soft WNs and the soft bootboys/skins and neo nazis.I bet the jew are rubbing their hands at recent converts who are willing to give up the struggle and even more so rubbing their hands at the bags of money Mr Black must be donating for the jewish uprising.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #13
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud of

I remember jumping Pat88 about some of the things he said back in 04 - 05. He seemed to be coming from a Zionist perspective. I was told to stop bothering him, that he was 'fine'. He always seemed to be coming from the other side of the Universe to me.

I don't like what I'm seeing through the cracks in the fence.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:23 PM   #14
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

We can shoot at our enemy's through the cracks in the fence. if they are on the wrong side of the fence when the shit goes down.They can go down too..

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-01-2015, 09:34 PM   #15
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Don is being protected by someone or some org like ADL or SPLC. What he is running is a scam and sham. Every month he tries to make 8k or so. It doesn't take 8k to run a website. Maybe 1000 tops with bandwidth etc.

I'd love to see someone investigate this fundraising!
Old 03-01-2015, 10:04 PM   #16
natsoci

natsoci has a spectacular aura aboutnatsoci has a spectacular aura about

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

Don is being protected by someone or some org like ADL or SPLC. What he is running is a scam and sham. Every month he tries to make 8k or so. It doesn't take 8k to run a website. Maybe 1000 tops with bandwidth etc.

I'd love to see someone investigate this fundraising!

You can get a domain from £17 per year - i know, i have one.

As for bandwidth, i would think no more than £5k per year considering there is no uploading or sharing or 'real' bandwidth usage going on - i mean it's only a text board with text users, it's not like he's trying to run the WN version of youtube or anything.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:40 PM   #17
1headhunter23

Our old pal Mr fuckfront Black is like a jew banker, He has thousands who are making a deposit to stormbank.the big donators are donating a fare few thousand a month and these get to go on the get togethers and probably ritualy kill nice little blue eyed babies and drink there blood.I reckon he has a few very big spenders on his side, then you have all the normal donators, some donate $3000 a month and some donating a $3/£10 donation.
Then they are spamming members with books to buy and other sales, so Mr Black and his side kicks are making plenty of money for their jew takeover of jewfront...

Old 03-02-2015, 07:58 PM   #18
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Our old pal Mr fuckfront Black is like a jew banker, He has thousands who are making a deposit to stormbank.the big donators are donating a fare few thousand a month and these get to go on the get togethers and probably ritualy kill nice little blue eyed babies and drink there blood.I reckon he has a few very big spenders on his side, then you have all the normal donators, some donate $3000 a month and some donating a $3/£10 donation.
Then they are spamming members with books to buy and other sales, so Mr Black and his side kicks are making plenty of money for their jew takeover of jewfront...

I actually doubt that Don Black clears more than a few thousand a month, the demographics for his most likely donors just aren't in his favor:

Click the image to open in full size.
Stormfront appeals to those at the lower end of the education and economic spectrum - somewhere between the Pentecostals and the Baptists on the above chart.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:03 PM   #19
1headhunter23

Dont forget that sfront has a closed user section, these are the big doners, the likes of business men and other members who have some sort of standing in the community.WE should do more reserch just to have a nosey at his funds..

Old 03-02-2015, 11:51 PM   #20
DaneBlack

Id love to get a hacker to not only do a ddos on sf and vnn but to expose their donor list. Most arent even traitors. They are scum of the earth!
Post New Thread Reply