Old 03-03-2015, 12:44 PM   #21
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SF User Asks Forum Where to Report Abusive Mods

Did any of you hear about the teacher that got called out by the splc, for posting on stormfront? I always wondered how they found him out, from what I read, all they ever said was they found out who he was from donations. I wonder how they really found out who he was. How could they find out who donated to storefront?
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:00 PM   #22
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by kramer View Post

Did any of you hear about the teacher that got called out by the splc, for posting on stormfront? I always wondered how they found him out, from what I read, all they ever said was they found out who he was from donations. I wonder how they really found out who he was. How could they find out who donated to storefront?

I think I remember hearing about that. The SPLC has ties into either IP addresses, or the guy posted information implying where he was, or they truly have connections to SF.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:26 PM   #23
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

Several things I've noticed about Stormfront from my years of posting there (since the mid 1990s - the 2010s) before I was relegated to "opposing views" for pissing off the mods/admins there:

Stormfront does not tolerate anyone being critical of females - many of the mods seem to be butt-hurt old women who are hypersensitive about the fact that middle-aged women are not exactly sought after as the highly desirable cougars that the feminist movemen t wants them to be.

Stormfront does not tolerate anyone being critical of Christianity - many of the mods seem to be pushing the Christian Identity dogma adopted by the Ku Klux Klan that seeks to propitiate the notion that the White race are the "true Israelites" and are descended from the ancient Hebrews of the Old Testament.
Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #24
GhostDivision

GhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

Stormfront does not tolerate anyone being critical of females - many of the mods seem to be butt-hurt old women who are hypersensitive about the fact that middle-aged women are not exactly sought after as the highly desirable cougars that the feminist movemen t wants them to be.

True. I had a lot of experience on jewfront with the feminazi-types. Most are life time members and no doubt mods, that`s a way of spotting them. When you kiss ass all will be well; when you go against what they preach and what direction they steer you in, they will use their sock puppets to harass and discredit you, in true god-complex-style

Quote:

Stormfront does not tolerate anyone being critical of Christianity - many of the mods seem to be pushing the Christian Identity dogma adopted by the Ku Klux Klan that seeks to propitiate the notion that the White race are the "true Israelites" and are descended from the ancient Hebrews of the Old Testament.

True, but you`ll get away with it to a certain extent if you have a feminazi on your side, or if you contribute - correction : you`ll get away with anything as long as you contribute on jewfront
GhostDivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:41 AM   #25
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

SF is noithing but an SPLC front now! Donnie is getting paid well by his closet lover Morris! Id think Potok would be more up his alley though.