Old 03-04-2015, 02:41 AM   #1
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default #1 Herbivore Thread

Recently I have shunned the consumption of meat. Yes, yes, I know......

It's just that following some particularly jarring research, I made the conclusion that I cannot in good conscious continue the lifestyle that so many blindly follow without question.

This thread, in short, will act as a repository for all things related to the topics of vegetarianism, veganism, and animal rights. Deal with it.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:44 AM   #2
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: #1 Herbivore Thread

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-04-2015, 03:03 AM   #3
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

I applaud your dedication Defiance, I've tried the vegie diet for about a year while I was dating a vegetable lover in Montana......not too many vegetarians in the cattle state, so steak and potatoes was very difficult to give up.

I became very pale, almost morgue complexion....fatigue, irritable, and had this incredible urge to hug a tree........

If it works for you then thats just great!

I guess Grizzly Adams did it by eating berries and flapjacks....never seen him eat a deer, while he was too busy petting them....
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 03:09 AM   #4
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Mercury Rising Jacobite View Post

I applaud your dedication Defiance, I've tried the vegie diet for about a year while I was dating a vegetable lover in Montana......not too many vegetarians in the cattle state, so steak and potatoes was very difficult to give up.

I became very pale, almost morgue complexion....fatigue, irritable, and had this incredible urge to hug a tree........

If it works for you then thats just great!

I guess Grizzly Adams did it by eating berries and flapjacks....never seen him eat a deer, while he was too busy petting them....

Are you sure you were getting an adequate amount of protein and iron? What about B12? Either way, I'm inclined to believe that your situation very well may have been coincidental. There are more than enough perfectly healthy herbivores to convince me.

Potatoes are not meat.

Old 03-04-2015, 03:21 AM   #5
Defiance

A really good question: If humans were meant to eat meat, then why are we the only allegedly omnivorous specie on earth that INSISTS on cooking it (and usually seasoning and otherwise altering it) first?

Old 03-04-2015, 05:57 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

That's just the way I like my steaks, rare enough so that Bactine & a Band-aid won't resurect it. I suppose I'm heartless just enough so that this idea has no chance inside my head.
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 06:16 AM   #7
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

That's just the way I like my steaks, rare enough so that Bactine & a Band-aid won't resurect it.

I didn't say rare; I said raw. No steak sauce either. When you stop to consider such things, you'll see that you don't love meat nearly as much as you think you do.

Old 03-04-2015, 06:29 AM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

I didn't say rare; I said raw. No steak sauce either. When you stop to consider such things, you'll see that you don't love meat nearly as much as you think you do.

I believe, with all my heart, that soon, choice will give way to "survive by any means." I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but history and in depth analysis of our current situation tells me that a majority of humanity is about to suffer starvation and death.

The 'just-in-time' delivery systems are about to break down. The energy sector is now under sustained attack, meaning that in the future all meaningful work will be devoid of machinery.

The near future I see is frightful. The real problem I see is that it is by design. I also foresee an uprising that cleanses earth of the vile bastards that have caused it all. In that, I hope I'm correct.

I believe we will soon see a completely lawless world society. There may be pockets of normalcy, but not in the western world, only in the emerging market countries. When it's every man for himself, how will you survive? How will you stay warm in winter? What will you eat in the frozen north? Can you even make your own candles or oil lamps? Cannibalism will begin in the cities, but it won't stay there.

Old 03-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

On point free movie: LIVE & LET LIVE

http://movietube.cz/watch.php?v=10MK7v6Mhjc

Old 03-04-2015, 01:08 PM   #10
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

Defiance, as a child I grew up on a dairy farm, so drinking a glass of fresh milk from a a 500 gallon tank was a treat, while you can imagine I was a goldfish thrown into cold water with my first experience as a vegetarian. My vegie girlfriend at the time insisted that I replace the protein that I was now missing in my diet with peanut butter, nuts, and whole grains.

I eventually gave up on the vegie diet after months of frustration, while the relationship ended shortly after.

Do you consider eating eggs appropriate, because it is an unfertilized fetus of a chicken? What about cows milk? How strict of a vegetarian are you?
There are some vegetarians that I know that still eat fish, just not red meat....
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply