Old 06-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #31
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God
Default Re: #1 Herbivore Thread

Not trying to come off as being confrontational here, but I couldn't help but notice that The Daily Stormer has recently began an aggressive promotion of the "paleo" diet. Well ain't this the tops, as if we need to encourage people that they should be killing and eating more animals.

Well, yeah. Supposedly it makes you more manly. Because cavemen supposedly ate lots of meat, so that implies that it's the ideal diet. Or something.

Well personally I'm not dumb enough to believe that bacon is healthier than potatoes. Regardless, I'm disgusted by the mere idea of eating dead bodies (and, in fact, have always had considerable trepidation, even in my omnivorous days).

Anyway, DS has been using pictures of majestic predatory cats to personify and thereby glamorize their position. Well, two can play at that game.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sunglasses: ON.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:56 PM   #32
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Whats the game,

Who is eating silverback.Get some pork inside yourself.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #33
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Who is eating silverback.

The context of the picture is that it's a powerful, fearsome herbivorous animal - much like a rhinoceros or bull (or hippopotamus, or elephant, et cetera).
Old 07-06-2015, 12:07 AM   #34
Defiance

"But Def, what kind of Aryan doesn't eat meat?" Well, David Lane for one.

Don't overlook Ben Klassen's view on a raw plant-based diet.

Quote:

In planning the perfect diet, two fundamental principles must be employed as guides. Only natural, uncooked, unrefined, unprocessed, unchanged foods must be used, and these must be selected from the plant kingdom. Raw plant foods are ideal for man. They will support life at the highest possible level and will provide the greatest freedom from disease. An iron-clad rule should be made never to eat food which has been cooked or obtained from other than the plant kingdom. Those who follow this rule will have taken the biggest single step in their quest for a mode of living which will preserve their physiological youth over the longest period of time.

Much more (Chapter 8, The Fruitarian Diet): http://creativityalliance.com/eBook-...iousLiving.pdf

Last edited by Defiance; 07-28-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:22 AM   #35
Defiance

A disclaimer here; a reminder.

Due to the sheer number of accounts I've heard in which people swore up and down that they simply could not maintain a vegetarian diet, I am obliged to remind you that as with any other other diet or lifestyle, care must be taken to insure success. Just as it's possible to be of poor health as an omnivore, it is possible to be of poor health while consuming no meat. Even Klassen said "The diets of many strict vegetarians are very poorly balanced and are in no sense health-building. They often lead to a physical condition which is inferior to that of people who use a mixed diet of both plant and animal foods." Okay.

But I'm tired of people pointing out health problems which may be experienced by herbivores, as if they are by any means unique. After all, how many meat eaters have you known who've dropped dead of heart attacks or cancer barely into middle age? Surely you know plenty. What's more alarming: a risk of heart disease, or a risk of anemia? The choice is yours, I guess.

If an omnivore eats nothing but bacon and potato chips, one could rightly assume that said omnivore would be unhealthy. That said, most would agree that such deficiencies suffered by said omnivore are not the fault of the consumption of meat, but by the stupidity of said omnivore. Get it? Vegetarianism doesn't fail people; people fail at vegetarianism. Besides, it's debatable as to whether or not any amount of meat in the human diet is healthful. Regardless, it's not my desire to argue such points.

Make sure your diet is balanced and you've got a steady supply of iron and you should do just fine.

There are literally hundreds of millions of vegetarians and vegans worldwide, some of them lifelong. Draw your conclusions.

A couple of quotes from Wikipedia. Take it or leave it.

Quote:

Compared to omnivores, vegetarian populations have a lower overall mortality rate and in particular benefit from a reduced incidence of many non-communicable diseases including heart disease, type 2 diabetes and cerebrovascular disease. A vegetarian diet reduces cancer risk, except for breast cancer.

Quote:

The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Dietitians of Canada have stated that at all stages of life, a properly planned vegetarian diet is "healthful, nutritionally adequate, and provides health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases".

Old 07-23-2015, 11:50 PM   #36
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to all

Isn't Defiance the same idiot who "doesn't understand" why people hate degenerates that cut their junk off and claim to be female, and "has no problem" with queers?
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:56 AM   #37
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

I lived the Vegie --> Salubrious lifestyle from 1991 until 95. It did not affect my health in any negative manner whatsoever. I gave it up for two reasons: I was extremely poor and so my choices were limited. Food became so bland that eating became a nightmare. As for alcohol, I ended up shutting myself off from other people for four and a half years. That was the only way I could tolerate the idiots in pubs and clubs and backyard barbecues - by not going!

These days, I still try to avoid pork - pigs having the intelligence of a three year old child, eat very little meat and prefer salads and nuts, or even barbecued vegetables wrapped in aluminium foil, and I typically avoid pubs - even though I have one just 500 metres away across the park next to my home. I make my own beer instead.

Cailen.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:48 AM   #38
Defiance

Quote: Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Isn't Defiance the same idiot who "doesn't understand" why people hate degenerates that cut their junk off and claim to be female, and "has no problem" with queers?

Am I the same idiot? All I can do is leave you with this quote of mine in regards to the subject: "While I technically take no issue with individual trans-folk, it's my opinion that anyone who would even consider gender reassignment surgery (paying a fortune to have your genitals irreversibly mutilated) is a profoundly sick person."

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

I lived the Vegie --> Salubrious lifestyle from 1991 until 95. It did not affect my health in any negative manner whatsoever. I gave it up for two reasons: I was extremely poor and so my choices were limited. Food became so bland that eating became a nightmare. As for alcohol, I ended up shutting myself off from other people for four and a half years. That was the only way I could tolerate the idiots in pubs and clubs and backyard barbecues - by not going!

These days, I still try to avoid pork - pigs having the intelligence of a three year old child, eat very little meat and prefer salads and nuts, or even barbecued vegetables wrapped in aluminium foil, and I typically avoid pubs - even though I have one just 500 metres away across the park next to my home. I make my own beer instead.

Cailen.

Thank you for your input.

Though the cheapest foods seem to be veg*n, it may not be a great idea to take up the lifestyle if you are "extremely poor;" a diet based on grains and legumes isn't ideal.

Good call eschewing pork; in my opinion if there's any one meat not fit for human consumption, it's that.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:50 AM   #39
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Grains and legumes LOL. My style was more stir fry frozen veggies with different sauces and rice. Mixed beans topped up with washed baked beans, fruit and salad were the other options. As I said, it had no negative affects on my health, but no matter what I did, in the end the food was absolutely bland! If I had the cash to spare I would have gone for something more elaborate, but I didn't, so I just injected a bit of meat into the cooking. No more blandness and no more urge to throw up what I was eating.

Cailen.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #40
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to allJustin is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

Grains and legumes LOL. My style was more stir fry frozen veggies with different sauces and rice. Mixed beans topped up with washed baked beans, fruit and salad were the other options. As I said, it had no negative affects on my health, but no matter what I did, in the end the food was absolutely bland! If I had the cash to spare I would have gone for something more elaborate, but I didn't, so I just injected a bit of meat into the cooking. No more blandness and no more urge to throw up what I was eating.

Cailen.

A 3lb burger covered in bacon and smothered in cheese with a pound of fries tops that every time. Fries are even vegetables! Win-win!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply