Old 06-18-2015, 08:12 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: New Users?

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

Any theory as to why the number of active users is steadily declining, and any idea how to see this trend reversed? It's rather depressing, actually.

By the way, how's it going with that server switch?

The servers should be finished by Monday at the latest. Then .com & .net will both point here.

The old site has 20X the traffic this one has, even though all threads are locked.

I wish I knew how to reach people and let them know and understand the benefits that are unique to this site. i.e. no trolls, kikes, niggers, injuns, and basically no bullshit. This site is the only serious site I know of in the WN category. All the others either have been infiltrated, compromised or are a hustle.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 06:49 PM   #12
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

We need some kind of advertising, i have spammed members on other forums a few times.
Maybe we could get stickers printed, something discrete or printable flyers, ask army surplus sites to advertise in exchange for advertising here etc.We got good a foundation base that Fred's built and stuck with and now we need to start building the structure.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:38 AM   #13
NoLongerSilentUSA

NoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I wish I knew how to reach people and let them know and understand the benefits that are unique to this site. i.e. no trolls, kikes, niggers, injuns, and basically no bullshit. This site is the only serious site I know of in the WN category. All the others either have been infiltrated, compromised or are a hustle.

Consider running an ad on TruTube:
https://trutube.tv
Anti-semitism is like anti-termitism. We remove termites from our homes because they destroy our houses. We remove Jews from our lands because they destroy our nations. Anti-termitism is caused by termites destroying wood. Anti-semitism is caused by Jews waging war by "clever deception" to enslave and destroy all others.

The Holocaust Hoax is a complete fraud. There were no gas chambers and they used pictures of dead typhus victims to claim there was an extermination program.

See here
NoLongerSilentUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:56 AM   #14
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by NoLongerSilentUSA View Post

Consider running an ad on TruTube:
https://trutube.tv

I like you no longer silent but I will shoot you, if you prove to be disloyal.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:25 PM   #15
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I believe you tobe very disloyal,

All the above member said is that admin should post a advert on trutube, what's wrong with that freedom.Your true colours are showing now as they did from the start.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #16
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

Either you have a piss-poor sense of humor or you're not who you say you are.

I'm strongly averse to accusing anyone of anything without sufficient proof, but really, it seems like there are just far too many "shady" characters here as of late. There, I said it.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 04:06 PM   #17
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I think she's just being playful and it isn't being taken that way.

Face it, she offers no genuine threat. The members are anonymous. I just don't get that folks don't see that she isn't serious.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #18
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

I think she's just being playful and it isn't being taken that way.

Face it, she offers no genuine threat. The members are anonymous. I just don't get that folks don't see that she isn't serious.

Again, it's quite possible that jesting just isn't her strong point. And no one would be dense enough to assume that what she said constitutes a genuine threat.

Still, this place makes me a little nervous. Intuition or paranoia? I cannot say.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:23 PM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

Still, this place makes me a little nervous. Intuition or paranoia? I cannot say.

Can you put your finger on it?
Old 06-24-2015, 04:31 PM   #20
Defiance

Can you put your finger on it?

Only a few members (including you and I) seem to have ever graduated the 4th grade. Far too many of the others act much like the stereotypical neo-Nazi redneck. Thus, it's easy to suspect them of being informants. Of course, they might not be.

.....But what if they are?

Post New Thread Reply