Old 06-24-2015, 05:36 PM   #21
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: New Users?

If they are, what could they report? That we are white nationalists? That we advocate the disembowelment of the USG?

Most of us, especially you, post normal stuff that might be found on any site, non-inflammatory.

I'm pretty reckless, but I fully understand where the lines are which would be foolhardy to cross. I've had no real world bad experiences due to my online posts, other than bullshit conjured up by VNN admin and their SPLC contacts.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:42 PM   #22
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

If they are, what could they report? That we are white nationalists? That we advocate the disembowelment of the USG?

I would assume they'd use their influence to smear and provoke. Thus, I suppose the word I'm looking for is simply "troll."
Old 06-24-2015, 05:48 PM   #23
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

You know we already have 50 troll skins on the wall. I think you guys need to review the definition of internet troll again, a refresher.

Quote:

Internet Troll
A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. Such arguments can happen on blogs, Facebook, Myspace and a host of others.

The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer..or report them.
"God, Jeromy won't stop posting about Larry's bad spelling in that conversation."

"Yeah, I know, what an Internet Troll."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Internet+Troll

The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 06-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #24
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Here's a better definition:

http://www.netlingo.com/word/troll.php

a.k.a. trolls, trolling, don't feed the trolls, the dark tetrad Online it originally meant the act of posting a messagein a newsgroup (and later on a blog) that is obviously exaggerating something on a particular topic, hoping to trick a newbie into posting a follow-up article that points out the mistake.

In general, to "troll" means to allure, to fish, to entice, or to bait. Internet trolls are people who fish for other people's confidence and, once found, exploit it. Trolls vary in nature; here are four types of online trolls:
  • Playtime Trolls: an individual plays a simple, short game. Such trolls are relatively easy to spot because their attack or provocation is fairly blatant, and the persona is fairly two-dimensional.
  • Tactical Trolls: This is where the troller takes the game more seriously, creates a credible persona to gain confidence of others, and provokes strife in a subtle and invidious way.
  • Strategic Trolls: A very serious form of game, involving the production of an overall strategy that can take months or years to develop. It can also involve a number of people acting together in order to invade a list.
  • Domination Trolls: This is where the trollers' strategy extends to the creation and running of apparently bona-fide mailing lists.
You have probably heard various opinions about how to deal with people who write insulting or provocative remarks on various Internet forums. The most common is "Don't Feed the Trolls", which says that all the people in the forum should avoid responding to the troll.

Historical perspective: The people who post nasty comments online are likely to have pathological personalities, said a 2014 study from the University of Manitoba. Known as “Internet trolls,” Web users who like to post inflammatory comments, incite arguments, and send insulting tweets are more likely to exhibit Machiavellianism, narcissism, psychopathy, and sadism. Collectively known as the “Dark Tetrad,” these personality traits were shown to be prevalent through surveys designed to understand what makes trolls tick. Participants were asked about their Internet behavior, including how frequently they posted comments and whether they preferred chatting, making friends, or trolling. Of the 418 people surveyed, 59 percent reported actively commenting, and among those just 5.6 percent admitted to trolling. The trolls gave responses that were strongly associated with the traits in the Dark Tetrad, especially sadism and psychopathy; they were more likely, for example, to agree with the statement “The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt.” Study author Erin Buckels told Slate.com that the Internet’s anonymity has freed pathological people to act out. “The allure of trolling may be too strong for sadists,” she says, “as they presumably have limited opportunities to express their sadistic interests in a socially desirable manner.”

See also : flame bait lurk social media DBEYR

NetLingo Classification: Online Jargon
- See more at: http://www.netlingo.com/word/troll.p....sOznasAM.dpuf
Old 06-24-2015, 10:35 PM   #25
NoLongerSilentUSA

NoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to all

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I like you no longer silent but I will shoot you, if you prove to be disloyal.

In other words, I could be perfectly comfortable handing you a loaded gun.

I think she's just being playful and it isn't being taken that way.

Face it, she offers no genuine threat. The members are anonymous. I just don't get that folks don't see that she isn't serious.

I can assure you she meant this as a compliment and not as a threat. The conditional threat is for potential infiltrators.

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

it seems like there are just far too many "shady" characters here as of late. There, I said it.

It's hard to know who to trust on the Internet, especially when we are dealing with anonymous accounts and potentially fictitious personas. Healthy suspicion is necessary. Behavior is all we have to go on, and behavior is what I use to gauge a person's trustworthiness.

Only a few members (including you and I) seem to have ever graduated the 4th grade. Far too many of the others act much like the stereotypical neo-Nazi redneck. Thus, it's easy to suspect them of being informants. Of course, they might not be.

.....But what if they are?

Informants are more of a concern for real-world groups, in which case I would make DNA ancestry verification mandatory and have a hierarchy of levels or circles of trust based on a person's behavior and deeds. Hopefully you aren't putting any personal information at risk in your posts or disclosing unnecessary details to those that pry like a spy. It doesn't seem like you are, and I haven't seen anything from you that I think you should be concerned about.

I would assume they'd use their influence to smear and provoke. Thus, I suppose the word I'm looking for is simply "troll."

Troll, infiltrator, agent of controlled dissent could all be appropriate terms depending on what functions they are carrying out for the Jews.

You know we already have 50 troll skins on the wall. I think you guys need to review the definition of internet troll again, a refresher.

• Tactical Trolls: This is where the troller takes the game more seriously, creates a credible persona to gain confidence of others, and provokes strife in a subtle and invidious way.
  • Strategic Trolls: A very serious form of game, involving the production of an overall strategy that can take months or years to develop. It can also involve a number of people acting together in order to invade a list.

Regular trolls aren't going to be so much of a problem here because they are easily spotted and often get thumped on site. It's the full-time paid tactical trolls and strategic trolls that you need to look out for, and those are the ones that you need to study like you are playing a chess game. Troll spotting at that level may involve taking quotes and notes on the suspected troll for later presentation and review by the site's administrator. A good moderator will usually have a running staff thread on such suspects where they compile quotes and notes and engage in discussions with the site's administrator. These full-time paid trolls often abide by the sites rules for the most part, so it has to be the totality of the evidence against them that is used in any decision to ban them.

The fictitious personas these full-time paid trolls create are often abrasive, and they will try to harass and antagonize other members in an attempt to disrupt solidarity and drive members away. This is why behavior standards are necessary. Standards are a tool to weed out infiltrators. This is why I advocate that people conduct themselves with dignity, respect and honor. It distinguishes genuine honorable Whites from paid infiltrators and trolls and makes it easier to spot the paid disruptors.

The Strategic Trolls are the ones who will be engaged in psychological warfare and will use psychological warfare tactics such as role modeling to role model how they want others to behave or misrepresent the group by deliberately doing things that look bad in the eyes of others. See this thread here:

Jewish Psychological Warfare Tactics
http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?t=76

Strategic Trolls will also engage in the promotion and spreading of misinformation to distract and misdirect their opposition. If Jews can't outright run a website their opposition uses as a source of information, then they will aim for second best by using paid Strategic Trolls as infiltrators to post information on the site and controll the dissent from the sidelines.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
--Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (Jew)

The best way to learn about the tactics of Strategic Trolls is to study them once you have identified them. The information gained by studying Strategic Trolls is invaluable for learning how to identify others like them in the future. A key point to remember is that these paid trolls have paid training and will often act similar to each other because they get paid to act in certain ways.
Anti-semitism is like anti-termitism. We remove termites from our homes because they destroy our houses. We remove Jews from our lands because they destroy our nations. Anti-termitism is caused by termites destroying wood. Anti-semitism is caused by Jews waging war by "clever deception" to enslave and destroy all others.

The Holocaust Hoax is a complete fraud. There were no gas chambers and they used pictures of dead typhus victims to claim there was an extermination program.

See here
NoLongerSilentUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:08 AM   #26
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?t=76

yep. This is what turned me nazi.

Sorry about all the shooting talk. I'm joking about. I got it from watching valkyrie.

Col. Claus von Stauffenberg: [after being informed Hitler is meeting Benito Mussolini for lunch] Will Mussolini be at the briefing?

Field Marshal Wilhelm Keitel: We should be so lucky. Then some ambitious young officer might do us a favor and shoot the Dago bastard!
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:15 AM   #27
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

I like you no longer silent but I will shoot you, if you prove to be disloyal.

I'm so sorry! I must have meant that for that jew troll who always goes on about muzzies.

so sorry. Your posts are impeccable and you have a perfect understanding of the jew.

And you've always been a gentleman. Please forgive me

I submit that I should be temporarily banned.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:27 AM   #28
NoLongerSilentUSA

NoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to allNoLongerSilentUSA is a name known to all

I'm so sorry! I must have meant that for that jew troll who always goes on about muzzies.

so sorry. Your posts are impeccable and you have a perfect understanding of the jew.

And you've always been a gentleman. Please forgive me

I submit that I should be temporarily banned.

Apology accepted. I hadn't taken offense. I wouldn't want the admin to ban you. I would just request that you voluntarily conduct yourself in a dignified, respectable and honorable manner to distinguish yourself from any paid trolls. Then people can know you are an honorable White based on your behavior alone.
Anti-semitism is like anti-termitism. We remove termites from our homes because they destroy our houses. We remove Jews from our lands because they destroy our nations. Anti-termitism is caused by termites destroying wood. Anti-semitism is caused by Jews waging war by "clever deception" to enslave and destroy all others.

The Holocaust Hoax is a complete fraud. There were no gas chambers and they used pictures of dead typhus victims to claim there was an extermination program.

See here
NoLongerSilentUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:00 PM   #29
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Freedom is another muslim infiltrator, she don't like me or my posts because i post material that is relevant to a true white nationalist.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:12 PM   #30
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Quote: Originally Posted by 1headhunter23 View Post

Freedom is another muslim infiltrator, she don't like me or my posts because i post material that is relevant to a true white nationalist.

I can tell you, beyond doubt, that freedom is a white nationalist. You and she don't see eye to eye, so avoid each other and do not post derogatory comments about fellow members without concrete evidence, and then confront them with both your evidence and suspicions in the appropriate forum.

We aren't here to tear each other down, so stop doing it.
Post New Thread Reply