Old 06-25-2015, 09:25 PM   #31
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Users?

I don't support islam. I just think it's a distraction. Christian lebanese have raped more aussies than muslim ones have.

The jews want the civil war in Europe to be islam vs non islam.

that won't stop the woggification of Europe.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #32
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I don't support islam. I just think it's a distraction. Christian lebanese have raped more aussies than muslim ones have.

The jews want the civil war in Europe to be islam vs non islam.

that won't stop the woggification of Europe.

You have said you're not a WN, but if you will read the definition (link in my sig) you will find that you are very much a WN.
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:51 PM   #33
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

You have said you're not a WN, but if you will read the definition (link in my sig) you will find that you are very much a WN.

I'm not that racist. I don't even care if people marry interacially.

I plan to instill a eugenics program where aryan volunteers will make a new white race. After all this pc crap setttles down.

reading the message now.
Old 06-25-2015, 09:59 PM   #34
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

I'm not that racist. I don't even care if people marry interacially.

The question is, are YOU a mudshark? Even infants are racially aware and prefer to be among their own kind. Racism is an anti-white slur only, and you AIN'T anti-white.
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 10:10 PM   #35
freedom
harrassed

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

The question is, are YOU a mudshark? Even infants are racially aware and prefer to be among their own kind. Racism is an anti-white slur only, and you AIN'T anti-white.

I've 'embraced' the word 'racist' lol

^pc thought thug language

I'm not a mudshark. I could never kiss a black mans lips. It's not hatred. I just have not one shred of attraction to them.

Being a liberal I don't care if someone else does. Infact, I enjoy laughing at them.
Post New Thread Reply