Old 05-17-2015, 12:30 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default Trivial complain about SF new logo

Don't like how they've changed their logo in recent times.

A blue celtic cross instead of a white one like on White Nations.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

I don't like it when classic symbols change, colors are not necessarily the issue but now there is too much blue around the banner on their site.

Contrast of black and white is always effective.
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:30 AM   #2
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Trivial complain about SF new logo

Update: Just went on their site, they've changed the Celtic cross back to classic white! Great!
Old 05-23-2015, 06:28 PM   #3
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Trivial complain about SF new logo

I wouldn't know, since i got myself banned, i haven't even peeked over the fence.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 12:58 AM   #4
Simon Belmont

Red face Re: Trivial complain about SF new logo

How could someone with a great fighting spirit like you get banned? Fucked if I know man! Almost as bad as Yahoo Answers!

I've been banned from ADL blog, Jewish newspapers, Aussie Yahoo doesn't allow comments anymore (so I have to keep in mind how much worse it is.) Been banned from SPLC. Is it a coincidence I've been banned from mainly Jewish sites? I can say that because Abraham FOXman said it's all a coincidence all the major Jew hollywood brands are owned by Jews and corrected fellow Jew Joel Stein from the LA times for saying "Jews run Hollywood."
Post New Thread Reply