Old 06-02-2015, 03:42 AM   #1
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold
Default Tired of Brother Nathanael asking for money!

He's suppose to be a monk for crying out aloud. He claims that fewer and fewer people are donating to him and he doesn't want to borrow anymore money. He's said all this for a long time. I've read the entire Bible and I know that faith is more complicated than that, and if you are a monk like him your spirituality makes you see things in a different light. It's a complicated subject.

But I am wondering if he is such a beggar, how can he ever pay $5000 in 10 months!!!?? Can't the Orthodox help him out? Can't they tell him the basic requirements of being a monk? He's an intelligent man and people have said all kinds of things about him but if you didn't know much about him, obviously something doesn't add up.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1034
Dear Real Jew News Family,
The rubber finally hit the road. I’m broke. I’m out of money. And I don’t want to borrow money from credit cards.
Can someone(s) please bail me out with a sizable donation? Like $5000 or more?
( Even a loan which I will pay back in 10 monthly regular installments/please email me: bronathanael[at]yahoo[dot]com )
If not, then I will not be able to continue these Videos on a regular basis.
I will be forced to spread out in intervals my Videos with the few donations I get that keep me barely online.

He should do his street evangelism and consider a roof over his head and feeding himself a priority and engage with his own community a priority. Particularly someone with a highly spiritually life he's suppose to be living.

Whenever people have tried to give him ideas like advertising on his site (our Lee Rogers does that), he gets all cranky and say it will interfere with the text or something.

Isn't God trying to say something to him? "Keep being an evangelist" (I think it was St Paul who said that.)
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #2
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tired of Brother Nathanael asking for money!

Never heard of him, so fuck him and his goals the fucking vagrant!

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 08:21 AM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

He's a Jew critical of world Jewry.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:19 AM   #4
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

He would be with a name like that, double fuck him and his jew funding.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #5
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Fuckwads like Nathanael are only out to get money. These bastards should be avoided at all costs.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:53 PM   #6
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

So much of what he says is crap. He's a genetic bullshit artist. Jews lie on EVERYTHING. Even when there is no gain in it for them.

For instance, he says that Rabbis have told him that promotion of homosexuality is for goyim only.

lmao! All rabbis are pedo-poofs and about a 3rd of the gay population is jew or mamza.

He's just another crazy Jew with their genetically caused, skewed view of reality.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:08 AM   #7
TEXASKLANSMAN311
Power to the white man or

TEXASKLANSMAN311 is on a distinguished road

Kigy,
Greeting i. Like to tell everybody about a new klan group in Texas The group is East texas knights kkk we are the strongest and most God fearing klan group in Texas right now..we are under the learndership of GRAND DRAGON bear..The new website will be back up in two weeks some jew busted hack us and booted us off line we are rebuliding a better one now..
Contact For us is
E.C. BEAN
254 462 7210
WHITE POWER
TEXASKLANSMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:16 AM   #8
Simon Belmont

Hello Texasklanman! Welcome to the site!
Old 06-25-2015, 04:50 AM   #9
Mercury Rising Jacobite
Administrator

Mercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant futureMercury Rising Jacobite has a brilliant future

Welcome TX Klansman 311, glad to have a brother from the Lone Star state.
Thanks for the update and keep us posted on future events, rallies, and issues.
Mercury Rising Jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:22 AM   #10
freedom
harrassed

freedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant futurefreedom has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by freedom View Post

So much of what he says is crap. He's a genetic bullshit artist. Jews lie on EVERYTHING. Even when there is no gain in it for them.

For instance, he says that Rabbis have told him that promotion of homosexuality is for goyim only.

lmao! All rabbis are pedo-poofs and about a 3rd of the gay population is jew or mamza.

He's just another crazy Jew with their genetically caused, skewed view of reality.

Lol at how angry the jews reading this would be! Teh lulz.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply