Old 09-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Exclamation SF vs VNNF: My conclusions based on the recent bruhaha.

Craig Cobb is a very well known commodity, well respected, but a bit of a loose cannon from their perspective. They believe they can use Craig to make WNism look bad and that was their focus. Craig isn't a danger to them.

White Nations Forums is not controlled or compromised by them, and it won't be. I will shut it down before I allow them to use it against whites, the way they have done with SF & VNN.

Many WNs, especially those who have been in the movement for any time, know that SF is loaded with kikes & antis, and the admin uses WN dedication and love for their race to support DB, but that surely isn't all the funds DB receives. I personally believe SF was sold-out, ideologically and compromised. Mercs are always for sale.

When Jackboot bans the good WNs, he always references VNN. It is my firm belief that SF is run by the ADL and VNN is controlled by SPLC.

For instance, Donnie in Ohio is a well known commodity, it has also been very well demonstrated that he is Mark Pitcavage of the SPLC. Alex Linder has dumped excellent and dedicated WNs to keep Mark Pitcavage. It is no mistake, because he has been informed, over and over. Linder now is saddled with him, for having kept him on his site for 12 years. So, either Linder can't spot a kike by his works, or he has become a kike enabler. Either way is bad, but the latter is what I believe to be true, that he sold out to them, or as has been stated many times, Linder is actually a kike or crypto-kike. Either way, he isn't on my Christmas list anymore.

Now for me. I was employed by The General Services Administration by contract, from 1983 to 1991. That is easily verified and proves that the fellow everyone is in a tizzy about isn't me. I met another guy with my name via being paged at a football game and researching the name turns up several others, same name and similar birth date. I won't spend time trying to prove a thing didn't happen, that's impossible.

Why me? Because Mark Pitcavage in Ohio, a/k/a Donnie in Ohio, and I have been at war for well over 3 years. He works for the SPLC, as demonstrated by his logging in to hate-watch to congratulate the kike hack who wrote the hit piece. Also, he wants this site gone, because we are the only site on the web that I know of with fidelity to the white race.

That whole hit piece was put together by Donnie in Ohio and Varg (who I very strongly suspect is a kike because of his hatred for white nationalists and love for kike Pitcavage). They contacted hate-watch. If not them, then who? Linder himself?

WhiteNations.com is effective and is not controlled by them. They can't have that. Shit, their frontman, Alex Jones contacted me to do an interview. Imagine that.

If they were after Craig Cobb, why did they drag me into the fiasco? Because Donnie in Ohio was the lead, and Varg is also a hater. They really wanted me and whitenations.com, not Craig, who they used as a vehicle.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
Every act of creation is first an act of destruction (Pablo Picasso)
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Hang tough....don't let the bastards get you down.
Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

I sense a tremendous energy building around this site. More and more good posters are showing up. Kennewickman, Raffles, just a couple notice in the past day or so. The energy that Craig generates. It's really amazing. I've invited someone else here. Hope he shows up. He's very good in the areas he covers.

Keep up the good work!!

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #4
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold

Is this about those stupid "Fred is a rapist!" threads on VNN? I only read part of one, because I only check that site for humor anymore.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

That's the kike way. I can find a criminal with your real name if I had the data base the SPLC has. They are tied into the FBI's primary data base. How about that? They can get into our country's mainframe because the kikes are running our country.

You'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure, because Life is a competition every day.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #6
Passing Show

Passing Show will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

That's the kike way. I can find a criminal with your real name if I had the data base the SPLC has. They are tied into the FBI's primary data base. How about that? They can get into our country's mainframe because the kikes are running our country.

Gee Fred, I didn't know you were in the jewelry business:

Click the image to open in full size.
http://stanleydiggs.wordpress.com/
Passing Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #7
Passing Show

Sorry to hear that you passed away:
http://www.howellfh.com/?p=961
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #8
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Passing Show View Post

Sorry to hear that you passed away:
http://www.howellfh.com/?p=961

Yep, it was a horrible bout with antis, trolls and kikes. The flowers were lovely, thanks.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I just thought you guys might want to know that VNNF has a thread in their Tard Corral, explaining in great detail how butt-hurt they are. They should be, and they deserve it. It isn't every day that you find out you're genuinely a anti-White Nationalist, when you thought just the opposite for years.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
Passing Show

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Yep, it was a horrible bout with antis, trolls and kikes. The flowers were lovely, thanks.

According to this you were a 95 year old nigger anyway: http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/...E-Diggs_3vtykf
Post New Thread Reply