Old 09-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #11
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Passing Show View Post

According to this you were a 95 year old nigger anyway: http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/...E-Diggs_3vtykf

I guess I'm better off dead then.

The lurkers from 'you-know-where' are really driving up the views. I guess the truth hurts them. Some VNNers are good people, I hate seeing them fall for the shit over there, mostly the fracturing antics of the trolls and the admins.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:11 AM   #12
Justin
Thread Necromancer

Justin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to beholdJustin is a splendid one to behold

"Stanley Diggs"? That's a genuinely funny name. No offense.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:16 AM   #13
Passing Show

Passing Show will become famous soon enough

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I guess I'm better off dead then.

The lurkers from 'you-know-where' are really driving up the views. I guess the truth hurts them. Some VNNers are good people, I hate seeing them fall for the shit over there, mostly the fracturing antics of the trolls and the admins.

There are a several different listings for the same name in Louisiana - two different addresses given in Franklinton and two addresses in Houma: http://radaris.com/p/Stanley/Diggs/
Passing Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #14
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Passing Show View Post

There are a several different listings for the same name in Louisiana - two different addresses given in Franklinton and two addresses in Houma: http://radaris.com/p/Stanley/Diggs/

Try Oregon, Florida, Georgia and Virginia. I know one with precisely my same name and only a couple of days difference in age, he's a distant cousin that I met at a family reunion my east coast relatives put together. That was 35-40 years ago.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:13 AM   #15
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Why me? Because Mark Pitcavage in Ohio, a/k/a Donnie in Ohio, and I have been at war for well over 3 years. He works for the SPLC, as demonstrated by his logging in to hate-watch to congratulate the kike hack who wrote the hit piece. Also, he wants this site gone, because we are the only site on the web that I know of with fidelity to the white race.

From M.N. Dalvez:

Quote:

OK. OK.

Let me squash that one, once and for all.

I was the one who posted that comment on the SPLC blog, in order to see just how far they'd go on what isn't evidence of anything at all.

As it turns out, they'll grasp on anything at all, no matter how ridiculous it is on the face of it, in order to try to 'prove' their ridiculous, baseless, suspicions about people.

But it was a controlled experiment on my part, to confirm my suspicions about that crew.

About the fbi.gov part, it was intended as a further control element.

"Surely", I thought, "no-one could be so stupid as to actually believe that?" It turns out that yes, they are that stupid and that yes, they do believe DiO would honestly post that kind of thing.

Now you all know. I should have said so much earlier, but now seems to be a good time to do so.

Donnie: mea culpa. I should have used my own username. I didn't have the right to do that to you.

(Admins, if you think I need to be banned for so doing, it's your choice. I might even deserve it.)

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Horse Shit! He's bailing out the kike.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:29 AM   #17
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God
Default ". . .Insanity is rare in individuals. In groups, however, it is the rule. . ."

Friedrich Nietzsche, who may enjoy the credit.

So- crazy societies are filled with sane people? One wonders. . .
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #18
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Horse Shit! He's bailing out the kike.

It does seem rather strange that Dalvez or Thornberry or whatever fake name he's using would confess to posting that.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #19
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake View Post

It does seem rather strange that Dalvez or Thornberry or whatever fake name he's using would confess to posting that.

Could be a Linder sock-puppet, trying desperately to save VNN face. That would be my guess.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM   #20
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

If this really takes off and sufficient masses insist Zion backs down, we could be up against this:

Quote:

13. You may say that the GOYIM will rise upon us, arms in hand, if they guess what is going on before the time comes; but in the West we have against this a manoeuvre of such appalling terror that the very stoutest hearts quail - the undergrounds, metropolitans, those subterranean corridors which, before the time comes, will be driven under all the capitals and from whence those capitals will be blown into the air with all their organizations and archives.

It may be what the high level Israeli Delegation reminded Obama about when they were here to talk about Syria. I hope not, though they're not above doing serious harm to encourage following their directives.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply