Old 09-02-2013, 04:20 AM   #21
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Israeli Professor:
'We Could Destroy All European Capitals'
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/i...stroycaps.html
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:30 AM   #22
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Israeli Professor:
'We Could Destroy All European Capitals'
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/i...stroycaps.html

In the Zohar, the central book of Jewish Mysticism, it talks about destroying 'Rome' and all who associate with it. They're serious about ending the White race.

I'd link to it but the searchable Zohar I was reading is unavailable now. I need to get my own copy. Let me look.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:00 AM   #23
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Basically a plan to eliminate the German people, containing ideas that are currently being used against all Whites.

Germany Must Perish!
by Theodore N. Kaufman
Newark, N.J., Argyle press
Copyright 1941
Library of Congress Call No.: DD222.K3

Click the image to open in full size.
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #24
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

From M.N. Dalvez:

Just another thought on this, actually a question.

Just how deep into the feud between DiO, Varg and I is this M.N. Dalvez? He didn't have a clue, that is unless he is indeed a Linder sock-puppet. This sock-puppet is committing suicide for DiO's sake? C'mon, even a retard knows better. People post on those sites for recognition, not to impersonate their friends. DiO wanted us to know he did it.

Do you think M.N. Dalvez put all that trash together, then contacted SPLC's hate-watch? Why, when he wasn't involved in the dispute. No, the two kikes did that, the feudal perps. Why then is it so hard to think DiO would gloat over his victory? No, Dalvez didn't make that post on hate-watch, it was the real DiO, the SPLC kike.

The sock=puppet could be any of the three, DiO, Varg or Linder.

What is certain, is that DiO & Varg did all the ground work on that hit piece, then they turned it all over to hate-watch. There are your white nationalist leaders. They can dupe that crowd of dummies over there, they aren't fooling me.

Then DiO couldn't resist posting in victory. One that backfired by the way, since Craig Cobb is very quickly becoming a household name.

Linder stepped in it, now he can't get it off his shoe.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:04 AM   #25
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

It isn't like the kikes to start a war with a victim who is able to fight back. Their cowardice is only surpassed by the size of their noses and twisted egos. As you can easily see, they are very stupid.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:01 AM   #26
Jenkem
Nazi Nigger Boy

Location: A world filled with devious little Jew boys like Alex Linder who pretend to be white
Jenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud ofJenkem has much to be proud of

Not too long ago I was lurking VNN and this was before the allegations they began making against you Fred.

Anyway I saw the new Valdez character talking to itself out in the open and saying something along the lines of "Come on Alex stop trolling your own site for a moment and be productive for a change".

It was as though the sock puppet was Alex talking to himself or rather giving himself a pep talk.

And thats really what it probably was.

I've come to totally revise my previous opinions about all the socks over there being Alex Linder exclusively.

My new theory which I was kind of touching upon in some previous posts here that I didn't quite yet realize is that if VNN is controlled by ADL or SPLC how many kikes would they really need to run VNN or even Stormfront??

A handful for a small site like VNN? Probably.

Same for Stormfront. All they really have to do for the modding problem is look for patriotards and general forum suckup toadies who just want power and will look the other way if they see any signs of corruption.

Anyway before I digress further my overall point is that I think Alex, Cocksucker In Ohio and "Vag" all share their main accounts and even the sock troll accounts.

And maybe the ADL/SPLC changes the kike shuffle around from time to time as in maybe certain different kikes help Linder/Pittcavage (and whoever plays "Vag") out this month and changes up the next month, same arrangement for Stormfront.

Fresh batches of kikes are likely interchanged so no one gets too bored on the job.

Using a system like this or even a small band of dedicated kikes means Linder and the presumed Pittcavage or however his name is spelled along with someother anonymous kike could all be inhabiting the Alex Linder, "Vag" and Cocksucker in Ohio accounts at different times throughout the day.

Like say one guy gets too tired to post that day Alex Linder may then literally inhabit the Cocksucker in Ohio account that day lets say or if Alex is too tired or busy Pittcavage or someother kike hops on the Alex Linder account and lets loose with some pre-packaged racial jokes some Jew comedian whipped up the night before...assuming they don't have an entire book already filled with future "Linder jokes" ready to go.

And of course the interchangeability would also be the same with the "Vag" account.

Each knows what the other is doing, each can usually suitably cover the "tone" of the other's character to aid in believability and authenticity and each is completely dedicated to maintaining the con, likely as a result of this all being their entire livelyhood ie how they get paid by their fellow kikes.

Anyway Cocksucker In Ohio once insulted me by calling me a "traducing retard" and THAT is one of the big reasons I came to think the account was an Alex Linder sock account since who but Alex is going to use that kind of word phrasing when insulting somebody?

So what I'm saying is maybe at the time Cocksucker in Ohio WAS Alex as in Alex was inhabiting THAT account when THAT particular insult was said to me but other days it was good old Pittcavage inhabiting the role that he made infamous.

If they all share accounts its no surprise at all that their true personalities shine through at times via particular word phrases or tone.

Last edited by Jenkem; 09-02-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Jenkem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #27
Lionel Mandrake

Lionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant futureLionel Mandrake has a brilliant future

Well it looks by their comments as if their mud-slinging and chimping didn't have the effect they wanted it to - it didn't produce the sort of moral outrage and self-righteous condemnation that they were hoping for. White Nations is still standing and more people than ever have been made aware of the fact that VNN is a controlled opposition site run by a Jew for the likes of the SPLC - a fact that has finally begun to sink in and which will likely cause them to settle down a bit, hoping that everyone will just ignore that elephant in their living room.

- Steven L. Akins

Lionel Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #28
Passing Show

Passing Show will become famous soon enough

They are mad because they wanted to play hardball and saw that they were losing, so now they are taking their ball and going home.

Click the image to open in full size.
Passing Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #29
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Passing Show View Post

They are mad because they wanted to play hardball and saw that they were losing, so now they are taking their ball and going home.

If you're a liar from the start, hoping to make up ground, that's a losing attempt every time. Vag & DiO started this shit around last October, and the more lies they can tell the more likely they are (to their dented skulls) to succeed.

If you attack, do it on your ground in overwhelming strength. I think they forgot a couple things there.

Old 09-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #30
John52

John52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant futureJohn52 has a brilliant future

I agree with Jenkem that there are teams of trolls impersonating DIO, and Varg, they both have sounded different from time to time. Does anyone remember when DIO was an Amish farmer in Ohio? or was a just a good old boy farmer in Ohio?

And Varg was once from Helsinki but no longer lists his location. It's like they enjoy giving out clues which is part of the Jewish psyche that looks at deception as a wrestling match. Linder.. I'm not sure, but he too probably gets relieved by someone with guideline notes from him.
John52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply