Poll: Which White Nations Forum Skin Should be Set as the Default?
Poll Options
Which White Nations Forum Skin Should be Set as the Default?

Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-10-2015, 09:13 AM   #1
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God
Default POLL: Which WNF Skin Should be the Default?

For your information, I always use Wehrmacht Red. It's the Creator style for me.

Didn't know about the other Skin/Style/Template options in White Nations Forum? Go to the bottom of the page and select a Skin option on the left.

Cailen.
Old 07-10-2015, 01:53 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default Re: POLL: Which WNF Skin Should be the Default?

I use the current default, which seems like the same as Boring Inoffensive Blue. It doesn't seem to matter, since the cookies keep me logged in at the screen I like. Just easier on my eyes.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 07:05 AM   #3
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Personally I strongly prefer the darker, more mellow themes. Using Gothic Blood now.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #4
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I use the current default, which seems like the same as Boring Inoffensive Blue.

No, Fred, the current default is (as of November 2015) Wehrmacht. The skin that is labelled as Default is the factory default that the forum software uses. It is always there on every forum after a fresh install, no matter what software they use. As webmaster, I use it as a testbed for additions to the forum before I go public with them. Only Admin can see it.

Gothic Blood is my second favourite. I just hate the limitations re the banner.

Remember, it is a Poll, so don't forget to vote!

Cailen.

Edit:BED is totally different and added in May 2016. It's meant to be striking in order to give that never-before-seen WTF impression.

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 05-16-2016 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Added BED reference
Rev.Cambeul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:05 AM   #5
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

Remember, it is a Poll, so don't forget to vote!

But...how? Seldom do I feel so indecisive.

Boring, Inoffensive Blue and Wehrmacht Red are just ugly.
Knighthood is appropriate overall, but like the aforementioned, not necessarily easy on the eyes.
Dimmest Darky and Burr-Head Black are nice, but a bit too...well, dark, for a default theme.

I suppose Gothic Blood gets my vote.

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 05:57 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

So many skins and so little time.

Let me remind you guys, the same options do not exist on SF, VNN, Creator Forum or NA Forum. This is something unique to WN Forum that you should be grateful to Rev for taking his time and talents to create!

You have a unique option others do not offer. So, pick a skin and use it until you tire of it and pick another.

If you can think of reasonable and helpful suggestions, post them.

Another unique item, is that our chat will be linked to Creativity forums and with the NA's forums. All chatters will meet up in one room.

There are some other surprises in the works, so get with the program and count those lucky stars.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 02:37 AM   #7
The Bobster

The Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations GodThe Bobster is a White Nations God

I like the new look.
The Bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:06 PM   #8
Søren Nielsen

Søren Nielsen will become famous soon enough

My vote is for Gothic Blood... But I did like that Red theme when I logged on today. Nice job.
Søren Nielsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:18 PM   #9
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Fred, that's what I was saying ... Most people don't even know that they can alter their view. That's why Web Designers like me just foist what we think is best on forum users. WN gets it easy with the democracy.

Cailen.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:53 AM   #10
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

A new forum skin is underway. This is different to everything you've ever seen and I don't expect you to like it. It's not finished, but it is now at the point where you can begin using it if you want.

Blue Eyed Devil http://whitenations.com/index.php?styleid=12

The BED style needs new banners and post status icons as well as other colour changes. If anyone that knows what they are doing want to offer their own banner and icon designs, then let me know. NOTE: If you don't know which icons and banners need replaced, then you don't know what you are doing, so don't waste your time.

Screen Captures
16th May 2016
Note: The BED background does not move as you scroll up and down the screen

Top (Using an 18 inch screen at 1366x768 pixels)
Click the image to open in full size.

Top (Using a 26 inch screen at 1920x1080 pixels)

Bottom (Using a 26 inch screen at 1920x1080 pixels)

If you like or hate the BED style, comment. If you find errors, let me know.

Cailen.

Last edited by Rev.Cambeul; 05-16-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Rev.Cambeul is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply