Old 09-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God
Default Server Issues

Experiencing issues with database server and I have been assured the situation will be resolved within the hour.

Hang tough, Craig, I don't plan to abandon you now.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Question Puzzled...

I don't know if this pertains to "server issues" but I've noticed it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 minutes to pull up a thread after clicking on it. I know it's not my computer or my Internet service provider, since Stormfront pulls a thread up in about 3 seconds, as do dozens of other sites that I regularly visit.

So, are other White Nation's members having trouble "loading" pages too?

Really trying to figure this problem out...
Maxfield Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:21 AM   #3
Maxfield Parrish
Senior Graphics Designer

Maxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations GodMaxfield Parrish is a White Nations God
Question Puzzled...

I don't know if this pertains to "server issues" but I've noticed it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 minutes to pull up a thread after clicking on it. I know it's not my computer or my Internet service provider, since Stormfront pulls a thread up in about 3 seconds, as do dozens of other sites that I regularly visit.

So, are other White Nation's members having trouble "loading" pages too?

Really trying to figure this problem out...
Maxfield Parrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #4
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Looks like it's speeding up a bit now....was looking as if a ddos was going on earlier....I guess we needed Witchie to give it a kick!!
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of
Default Same here...

I have the same experience and I am involved in a heavy mental process trying to sort out the cause. We will need to check into different possibilities here.
KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:36 AM   #6
Fire Dog
Banned

Fire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations GodFire Dog is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by KennewickMan View Post

I have the same experience and I am involved in a heavy mental process trying to sort out the cause. We will need to check into different possibilities here.

I think it's good to have multiple comm channels, so if one goes down, others are available....if that's anything you've been cogitating on....outside of that, I think the 'Noahides' may be about to make a final move, judging from what they've said in the past. I was looking at how much Federal Land there is...even just around here...lots of 'National Forests' the Feds can ban everyone from and hand over to our debtors....take a look at this...

Quote:

2) In the second stage, the growing Noachide movement will seize political power—using only peaceful, lawful means—in the capitals of the Western nations. This, of course, will not take place until the Noachide society has grown to some threshold size. We do not know how large this needs to be nor which nations will join the revolution first, although the United States, as a fairly religious, conservative nation, certainly tops the list of prospects.

Upon seizing the reins of government, the new Noachide leaders will move quickly to implement a full agenda of reform. All economic and technological aid to the Communist Bloc, including the PLO, will be terminated immediately.

Full support will be given to Israeli forces to reinvade PLO-controlled areas, with military assistance offered where necessary. Jewish courts (the batei dini of the rabbis) will be granted full legal sovereignty over Jewish citizens within each country, who will no longer be subject to the authority of gentile courts. The pre-existing Noachide judges and courts will replace the existing court system of each country, and the legal code will be drastically rewritten to conform to halacha; in the United States, the emphasis will be on restoring the authority of the Constitution and abolishing all unconstitutional government programs and agencies.

The national debt will be foreclosed, probably by paying off creditors with government land holdings, thus averting economic disaster. And law and order will be fully restored through the establishment of internal security measures, again in accordance with Torah law.

Couple that with what's in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and we have the perfect storm.

Or were you thinking about something else?
Fire Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:33 AM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

It's an issue with the server in Florida. It isn't a Dos attack, unless it is the server that's having one. I've noticed it happens every now and then. I think we are sharing bandwidth with other sites that have loads of traffic on some days.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:42 AM   #8
Abe Koinklipp

Abe Koinklipp is a jewel in the roughAbe Koinklipp is a jewel in the roughAbe Koinklipp is a jewel in the roughAbe Koinklipp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Server Issues

From here in Germany, it isn't now and then. The slow loadup is constant, as if I'm using some proxy server. Doesn't matter. I can live with it. Just giving feedback
Abe Koinklipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:47 AM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Abe Koinklipp View Post

From here in Germany, it isn't now and then. The slow loadup is constant, as if I'm using some proxy server. Doesn't matter. I can live with it. Just giving feedback

We are moving away from GoDaddy and our servers that have become far too slow. I'm waiting for Rev to get his ducks in a row for the change-over.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:53 AM   #10
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

We are moving away from GoDaddy and our servers that have become far too slow. I'm waiting for Rev to get his ducks in a row for the change-over.

I have noticed that we are draggy over here too, a few pro white site are having the same issues at the moment, they are all posting that there seems to be tech issues. HHMMmm, NSA MAYBE.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply