Post New Thread Reply

Old 08-19-2015, 11:07 PM   #1
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God
Default For some reason videos just loop and don't play

Is anyone else having that trouble?
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God
Default Re: For some reason videos just loop and don't play

They work perfectly for me.

The most recent: http://whitenations.com/showthread.p...5705#post65705

I had to make some changes with the background PHP engine that runs WN Forum yesterday, bringing it up to the latest version available, but I've thoroughly tested everything and it all works perfectly. Using Opera web browser http://opera.com I'm a little more flexible with changes to frequently visited forums and web pages than most. Try cleaning your web cache and cookies.

Cailen.
Old 08-20-2015, 12:46 AM   #3
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

It must've been my browser, they work fine now. I don't use IE, but it is feeding me 6 bots that are reporting back to them. Can I disallow IE to access the web?
Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon (Judaism) will be thrown down, never to be found again." Revelation 18:21
Old 08-20-2015, 03:44 AM   #4
Rev.Cambeul
Creativity Alliance

Rev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations GodRev.Cambeul is a White Nations God

All you can do is go into INTERNET OPTIONS or PROPERTIES in your CONTROL PANEL (or via IE Options). Go to PROGRAMS --> Go to MANAGE ADD-ONS --> Disable or Delete any IE Add-On you don't like.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to take a look at and possibly edit your HOSTS file. For example, the only entries in my HOSTS file are blocked http://Adobe.com and http://Nero.com links so I can rip off and use their thousand dollar software.

Now that you are used to using CCleaner, it's time you advanced your abilities once again and try Windows Manager http://yamicsoft.com Get the one appropriate to your version of Windows and then let me know, I'll supply the crack so instead of ceasing to work after a month, it'll continue working just as if you had paid for it.

Cailen.
Old 08-20-2015, 09:28 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

All you can do is go into INTERNET OPTIONS or PROPERTIES in your CONTROL PANEL (or via IE Options). Go to PROGRAMS --> Go to MANAGE ADD-ONS --> Disable or Delete any IE Add-On you don't like.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to take a look at and possibly edit your HOSTS file. For example, the only entries in my HOSTS file are blocked http://Adobe.com and http://Nero.com links so I can rip off and use their thousand dollar software.

Now that you are used to using CCleaner, it's time you advanced your abilities once again and try Windows Manager http://yamicsoft.com Get the one appropriate to your version of Windows and then let me know, I'll supply the crack so instead of ceasing to work after a month, it'll continue working just as if you had paid for it.

Cailen.

Done, Professor.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:27 AM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by Rev.Cambeul View Post

Cailen.

Man, that's a comprehensive program. It slicked my PC back to new, repaired my registry issues when MS couldn't/wouldn't do it.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #7
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

Videos aren't playing at all; they're just showing an error message. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply