Old 09-12-2015, 12:08 PM   #1
WilhelmAnthony

WilhelmAnthony will become famous soon enough
Default Stormfront - infiltrated by Jews

I had one of my threads deleted a few weeks ago, a popular one which had many replies and had been viewed many times.
It was a poll asking about Creativity. No reason was given.
Now, I've had an even less inflammatory thread removed, with no reason stated again.
It was a Ben Klassen quote, stating how Hitler was the greatest man ever.
The title of the thread, "Adolf Hitler - The closest thing to a god there is"
What the hell Stormfront?
WilhelmAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:02 PM   #2
1headhunter23

1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future1headhunter23 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Stormfront - infiltrated by Jews

Quote: Originally Posted by JosephDamsell View Post

I had one of my threads deleted a few weeks ago, a popular one which had many replies and had been viewed many times.
It was a poll asking about Creativity. No reason was given.
Now, I've had an even less inflammatory thread removed, with no reason stated again.
It was a Ben Klassen quote, stating how Hitler was the greatest man ever.
The title of the thread, "Adolf Hitler - The closest thing to a god there is"
What the hell Stormfront?

Mr black has been lured by the jew with its financial influence and all the mods over there think they are some kind of demi gods who will not rise up when the time comes.Fuck Jewfront.

1headhunter23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #3
Simon Belmont

Simon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to beholdSimon Belmont is a splendid one to behold

Try and ask about his wife's occupation and that will get deleted too. If I talk someone who rejoined Stormfront, namely Craig Cobb, at least he did a DNA test when asked. We got to give him credit for that. Transparency is very important in White Nationalism. But Craig should have gone back to the media to prove he's White. We've always got to face these bastards head on...
Simon Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:25 AM   #4
Amer.Nationalist14
WhiteGeNOcide Meme Team

Amer.Nationalist14 will become famous soon enough

Ehh.. Stormfront?
I've been on there since the end of 2012. I'll give my opinion.
....If you support the site, a SM, you are a good person. If not, then they will find ways to derail/degrade you. I've had a few threads deleted because they were not in agreement or reasked.
I'm not to fond of that site anymore unfortunately. When I first joined I loved it, then as the BUGS/STALWART program grew about almost all those people degraded us for our efforts and complained how much it'll hurt us as a whole.

Follow @TGSNT on Twitter..
http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

I'm STALWART #87..What # will you be?
http://whitegenocideproject.com/

"We march and fight, to death or on to victory. Our might is right, no traitors shall prevail. Our hearts are steeled against the fiery gates of hell. No shot or shell, can still our mighty song" -George L. Rockwell.
Amer.Nationalist14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:25 AM   #5
Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud ofMick Jagger has much to be proud of

Forums are communications tools....use them as such.

Yes, Stormfront has always had a strong Jewish influence,
and don't dare get popular to the point you have a following and could
accomplish something. They'll find a way to ban you.
Mick Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply