Old 11-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #1
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God
Default Complaint of Harassment & Censorship

I received the following in my PM box. This isn't the first time I've been arbitrarily threatened by this K fellow.

Quote:

Subject: 1488 is coming

Aldolpo Mudler falsified my writing, the words of George Wallace, quoted his own writing as mine in a forged format. See my post No. 3031

Aldolphus Mueller You do this again and I ban you for 88 Days!

You do this a third time and I ban you for 1488 days.

http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=2150&page=304

First of all I didn't falsify anything including your quote of another man. I reworded the quote made by George Wallace to suit the purpose of my post which has since been deleted and which KM failed to understand or comprehend. That particular post had nothing to do with KM and only had to do with the distinction I was drawing between segregation and separation. But since it's been deleted no one can view it although it's URL is quoted in the above PM.

I fail to understand why KM takes many of my posts so personal. This latest threatening PM (there have been at least three now) and deletion of one of my posts and the content of his PM gives me reason to believe he has some grudge against me.

Maybe someone can recover the post so that everyone else can see what I wrote and also see that it had nothing whatsoever to do with KM personally or the content of his post in addition to observing the benign nature of my post.

Ban me based upon this juvenile and superficial b.s. and you're going to cut off some people from significant legal assistance. For me that will be the last straw as I've had enough of the arbitrary imposition of rules for some and not for others and a subsequent banning. On other forums and on this one.

A ban for any period and without a damn good reason and I wash my hands of all of you.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:11 AM   #2
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of

Quote: Originally Posted by Aldolphus Mueller View Post

First of all I didn't falsify anything including your quote of another man. I reworded the quote made by George Wallace to suit the purpose of my post which has since been deleted and which KM failed to understand or comprehend.

You substantially changed the text in my post and quoted it as my writing.

In the village where I came from we called this fraud and forgery. This is not the first hostile act I detect on your part as it is clear to me that you are responsible for breaking out hostile exchanges on the Craig Cobb thread prior. You also are developing some sort of psychiatrical condition where you actually believe that any opinions on security matters in Leith expressed by others have to be challenged by you.

I paste the exact text of the pm I sent to you below and I stand by it:

“Aldolphus Mueller You do this again and I ban you for 88 Days!
You do this a third time and I ban you for 1488 days.

http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=2150&page=304

Also, recall my 9/27/13 pm to you (below) with the following addition: You need to think before you type!!!

Aldolphus Mueller :

Next time you can post on this thread is the morning of the 4th of October, 2013.

If you violate this rule I will ban you from this board for a week.

Here are your writings that triggered my decision:

Here you were implying that 150 pages that is 1,500 posts were censored off of this thread:
“What happened to the other 150+ some odd pages that were in this thread?”
http://whitenations.com/showthread.php?t=2150&page=212

On the same page after you received warnings to walk away from all hostilities on this thread you write:
“I thought I was alone. You see it too.

It's a pattern that one can see here and elsewhere. I made a post outlining the elements of that pattern but it appears to have been deleted. It was after what someone else characterized a similar disagreement with this poster as a "petty squabble" when he clearly made the statement that he was out to have me banned. Anyway, you've validated my theory.”

AND, here is my 11/02/2013 pm to you again:

Enough!

I am asking both of you to walk away from this retarded argument on the CC thread now!
Or carry it to a different thread!
KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #3
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by KennewickMan View Post

You substantially changed the text in my post and quoted it as my writing.

You quoted George Wallace. What I changed WHERE HIS WORDS AND NOTHING YOU WROTE. I also put "FIXED" within my post. That's a customary term that one normally puts in a post when someone is trying to make another point based upon a previous post.

Maybe you need to sit back and watch how forums run before someone appoints you emperor for a day?

Did you recover my post so that others could see what I wrote? Please do that so that everyone here can see that you're an arbitrary and small minded man with nothing better to do than hassle people. And I'm not the only one that has a complaint with you.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
KennewickMan

KennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud ofKennewickMan has much to be proud of

I was provided with proper personal guarantee that you are not a hostile or an anti and that means any form of banning is off the table.

I am still telling you never to quote and assign anything to my name that you write. I will delete anything like this immediately. If you do this to anybody else and they will complain I will also delete those posts. Of course we are talking soft-delete as opposed to hard-delete which I never do, meaning that you post will stay there but will not be visible to the readers.

If you initiate any mindless hostility on the CC thread I will ask you to walk away and start deleting those posts, this scenario keeps repeating with you.

Generally it is the best if we avoid direct exchanges on the open board but if any issue comes up it should be settled in private messages. The overwhelming majority of the people who read these threads are not members here.
KennewickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply