Old 01-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God
Default Why you should never join the Klan…..

Major Klan Group Folds After Member Pleads in Arms Case

SPLC article.
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/0...-in-arms-case/

Just before Christmas, a member of the Knight Riders, Michael Lee Fullmore, 30, was sentenced in Virginia to 52 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to two counts of providing a firearm to a convicted felon. Fullmore, according to the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Virginia, came to the attention of the FBI when he began taking steps to establish a more violent and radical sub-group of the Klan.

He was arrested in June 2013, after telling a government informant that he wanted to firebomb a Catholic church with a large Latino congregation in Claxton, Ga., where he lives.

Jones (Imperial Wizard) said the Knight Riders have held dozens of anti-immigration rallies and protests – “with legal permits” – across the South over the last 10 years. But the group, he insisted, has never advocated violence and he called Fullmore a “rogue Klansman.”

“Me being the leader of the group, if he really did do something like that, firebomb that church, I would be implicated,” Jones said. “What I’m thinking, because of what this guy is doing out here with absolutely no direction by the Klan to do any such thing, [is] I certainly could be taken down.”

Jones refused to say how many members the Knight Riders had. “The bigger the group gets,” he said, “and the longer it’s been around, the greater the chance of it being infiltrated and its going down. How many Klan groups have gone down in the past? Countless numbers.”

Jones, who first joined the Klan in 1981 when he was 21, said his life in the invisible empire “is over and done.”

“I think there has to be another avenue of approach,” he said, adding that he in no way is “quitting the movement.”

“I’m what you call a racist,” Jones said, adding that whatever path he takes next will be law-abiding.

He said it was unclear whether his former followers will join other Klan groups. “What direction they’re going to go, I don’t know,” he said. “They’re on their own now.”

Jones said he still worries that FBI agents might show up at his door in the middle of the night, even though “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“That person,” Jones said of Fullmore, “had everybody for the most part hoodwinked as far as his integrity as a Klansman and these things won’t be tolerated and I’m not going to be in charge of an organization that is harboring idiots.”

Jones said Fullmore – “a real nut job” – had been a member of the group for several years and had been brought in by “our recruitment department.”

The former imperial wizard blamed Hollywood, the media and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which publishes this blog, for falsely characterizing the Klan as a terrorist group and attracting people like Fullmore.

“You guys are fueling the nut jobs in the world to come into our organization,” he said. “We’ve weeded them out. We’ve got them left and right and got rid of them. It was a constant problem, I guarantee you.”

Along with the idiots and nut jobs in the Knight Riders, Jones said government informants heavily infiltrated the group.

“FBI got in there and tore it to pieces,” he said, “and idiots from the inside helped finish it off. It was destroyed from within. There was no sense carrying on with the Knight Riders.”
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
Jewbreaker
Steven L. Akins

Jewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations GodJewbreaker is a White Nations God

My suspicion is that the ADL was successful at infiltrating the Klan as far back as the 1930's and by 1944-45 had fully taken control of the Ku Klux Klan and began running it as a controlled-opposition front when Dr. Samuel Greene (a very Jewey-sounding name there) took over as the head of the Ku Klux Klan.

It is painfully obvious that today's Ku Klux Klowns exist only to serve as an embarrassment to the White race and the cause of White racial exclusivism:

Click the image to open in full size.

When Jews choose to make a television show about this White family in Louisiana who became millionaires by making and selling Duck calls:

They don't want the Robertsons to look like this:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The Jews insist on making the millionaire Robertson family look like this for their television shows:

So it's hardly surprising that the Jews who took over and operate the Ku Klux Klan as a controlled opposition front would recruit as members unsuspecting, clueless, low-IQ Whites who look like this:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The Jewish control and manipulation of the Ku Klux Klan is used by the Left to make White separatists look like a bad joke:

Jewbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:52 AM   #3
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

The KKK is by far the biggest obstacle in our path! The best way is to look at BNp, Golden Dawn and Jobbik. Get political, do everything they are doing, get social with the fence sitters and those whose hearts and minds we can win and then we can truly achieve our goals! The division and egos need to be put aside. We must get rid of the whackjobs and the fools and find people who want to be a part of the movement but will follow a doctrine and ideology that will win.
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:52 AM   #4
Defiance

Defiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations GodDefiance is a White Nations God

It's more than a little embarrassing that we should ever even have to be considered alongside the likes of the Klan. I think most here would agree with me that it's nothing more than a malicious stereotype that the typical White Warrior is a belligerent hillbilly with an affinity for dressing like obscure Dungeons 'n' Dragons characters.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jewbreaker View Post

The Jews insist on making the millionaire Robertson family look like this for their television shows:

Can't say I'm following. What is the context of this photo in relation to the others posted? (Considering that they are apparently not the same people.)

Required Reading and Viewing
Defiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #5
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

No organization is safe. The feds have penetrated them all.
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:05 PM   #6
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

Leaderless organizations may become the in thing to do! You can in fact be taken down for simple association. They RICO as a tool to take down everyone en mass!
Old 06-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
DaneBlack

It is why organizations should change from MEMBERS to Supporters and allow donations and not membership fees. Leaderless organizations dont have to be absent of effective leadership, you just dont publically announce who the decision makers are.

Any such organization could then just be a franchise.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #8
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Why you should never join the Klan…..

The Klan is a total joke. They still march around in their robes. They need to wear masks but with business suits. The second klan was a great part of our movement, but the Klan today is owned by secret SPLC agents and the FBI, just to get info on those who fall to the lies.
The Klan is dead, and we need to move on.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
There will never be a nigger SAE
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #9
DaneBlack

Yep, we need to send them packing. Their time is over. We need to embrace the 21st century and find solutions for our problems that involve more than sex with relatives, moonshine and bedsheets!
Old 05-08-2016, 08:44 AM   #10
Klarn
Mississippi Grand Dragon

Klarn is on a distinguished road

Wow! And what group are you in Dane? No doubt we have enemy's for good reason, we once filled riverbottoms with the blood of tyrants. No doubt certain plants and puppets have done much damage. A major overhaul in security is being pushed by me, and even though I fight a stiff resistance on other forums to get the blind sheep followers of men who are proven plants to look at the evidence i do so anyway.

A lot of damage is done by men who have vastly different ideology's who hide behind our banner. Hollywood stories of Ray guns and prison murder plots abound. The problem is not the real Klan, the problem is media coverage of imposter groups and puppets of Zog.

A day of reckoning is coming. I will never in the name of unity stand next to a puppet of Zog. When you bash the real Klan Dane, you are bashing men like Byron De la Beckwith, Sam Bowers " Who I knew" and Nathan Bedford Forrest. Many Honorable men serve the Klan today.

During our 150 year history we have watched many WN groups die a fiery death, we are still here. Don't link us all to Hollywood groups and listen to Freds Wisdom, all groups have had plants, informants and Traitors.

Mississippi Grand Dragon
Brent Waller

www.kkkuniteddixiewhiteknights.com
Klarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply