Old 05-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God
Default Carolyn Yeager on The White Network

Carolyn has done some good interviews lately on her shows.

Listening right now to her live interview with my old friend Ron Doggett, and another old friend, Glenn Miller, has called into the show: http://thewhitenetwork.com/stream32.html

Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager, Live, May 25th,2-4PM Eastern (11AM -1PM Pacific) on The White Network. "Interview with Ron Doggett, Southern White activist for over three decades"
Most people would agree that if we had a lot of White men like Ron Doggett, we'd be winning. Since 1979, Ron has been an associate of David Duke; he's also worked closely with William Pierce and Glenn Miller. A Virginian and a working-class race realist, he has operated as a regional leader, putting forth consistent effort over the years, including originating a cable channel television program titled "Race and Reality." I'll be asking tough questions of Ron, but also allowing him to share his wisdom and experience with us.
Phone calls taken in the 2nd hour at 830-443-4911.

Click here to download the podcast
Will Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Frank White

Frank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations God
Default Ron Doggett interviews Dr. William Pierce

Frank White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
Will Williams

Will Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations GodWill Williams is a White Nations God
Default Dr. Pierce explains things to Richmond TV viewers

Quote: Originally Posted by Frank White View Post

This should be required viewing for everyone styling himself a White Nationalist or white advocate, as Carolyn prefers

Who would have ever thought in 1993 that White babies born that year would be inspired and enlightened by Ron's unedited, real time show featuring Dr. Pierce today as 20-year olds ON THEIR CELL PHONES!

Shades of Dick Tracy's futuristic watch from the 1950s:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #4
Steffn

Steffn has a spectacular aura aboutSteffn has a spectacular aura aboutSteffn has a spectacular aura about

I listened to the Glenn Miller aka Rounder interview from VNN a few weeks ago, he posted the link to her site and I've been listening to her since.

Last edited by Steffn; 05-26-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Steffn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
Pict

Quote: Originally Posted by Will Williams View Post

Carolyn has done some good interviews lately on her shows.

Listening right now to her live interview with my old friend Ron Doggett, and another old friend, Glenn Miller, has called into the show: http://thewhitenetwork.com/stream32.html

Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager, Live, May 25th,2-4PM Eastern (11AM -1PM Pacific) on The White Network. "Interview with Ron Doggett, Southern White activist for over three decades"
Most people would agree that if we had a lot of White men like Ron Doggett, we'd be winning. Since 1979, Ron has been an associate of David Duke; he's also worked closely with William Pierce and Glenn Miller. A Virginian and a working-class race realist, he has operated as a regional leader, putting forth consistent effort over the years, including originating a cable channel television program titled "Race and Reality." I'll be asking tough questions of Ron, but also allowing him to share his wisdom and experience with us.
Phone calls taken in the 2nd hour at 830-443-4911.

Click here to download the podcast

You refer to Glenn Miller,a known race traitor and govt informant as a friend and yet think of Christians as enemy. Interesting hypocritical views
Old 06-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
Will Williams

Yes, you represent the enemy to me, Mr. Pict, whoever in hell you are. It's clear that there will never be any worthwhile consensus reached between us on anything, so you have just earned the first spot on my White Nations Ignore list.
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Old 06-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #7
Randolph Dilloway

Randolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations GodRandolph Dilloway is a White Nations God

Yes, you represent the enemy to me, Mr. Pict, whoever in hell you are. It's clear that there will never be any worthwhile consensus reached between us on anything, so you have just earned the first spot on my White Nations Ignore list.

Hey Will, you forgot to add "Kerplunk!" at the end of the post.
Randolph Dilloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #8
Will Williams

Quote: Originally Posted by Smoky View Post

Hey Will, you forgot to add "Kerplunk!" at the end of the post.

or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it.

Linder turned out to be such a disappointment to have been so promising a decade ago.
Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination.
-Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Old 06-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #9
Aryan Angel 5150

or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it.

Linder turned out to be such a disappointment to have been so promising a decade ago.

LOL! I tried to put varg on my ignore list. Wouldn't let me.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
Will Williams

Quote:

=Will Williams;3507] Or <Kerplop!>. Yes, it got to the point on VNN that I wouldn't even bother to announce I was adding some disruptive, anonymous gadfly to my Ignore list, I'd just put one of those onomatopoeic words like that and most people got it.

I had nearly a hundred VNNers on my Ignore list when Linder banned me. One fellow had my entire Ignore list as his sig file which was fine with me. I suppose he understood that we couldn't get down to the urgent business of organizing our people around an idea, and reach a consensus of approval of that idea, until our councils are cleared of all those insufferable hecklers and disrupters who oppose that idea; by extension, they oppose all of us who will fight for it...

It's good to learn that the insufferable Christian nutcase "Pict" has finally been cut from the WN team.

Here's the latest interview show by Carolyn Yeager: http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/07/0...ns-in-america/

Old friends Glenn Miller and Ron Doggett were her guests. I called in during the second hour and added my own thoughts about her rather defeatist rhetorical question, "Is there a future for White organizations?"

Last edited by Will Williams; 07-03-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Post New Thread Reply