Old 03-04-2014, 12:54 AM   #1
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default Stormfront sucks

I never thought I would say this, but stormfront sucks and is gay!!!!!!
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:33 AM   #2
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

It would be quicker to list the things that don't suck in this world than to list the things that do.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #3
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold
Default Correct!

You are right! I just won't go back over there. The best way to accomplish something is to start by writing it down. So here goes. I, Kramer will never mention stormfront or the Leith ND site again. Or think about or write about Gregory Bruce or that hateful town ever again! I feel better already!
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
Americalost

Americalost is just really niceAmericalost is just really niceAmericalost is just really niceAmericalost is just really nice

Under another name I was a supporting member there for quite awhile. I will never go back and crypto-Zio Jack Boot said I'd come crawling back like all others do eventually. (?) What ever. I never did. He and others there flip-flop, back-stab, lie, and etc., more than you can shake a stick at. Sorry but living without SF and trying to be a good member and provider is really easy. Just sorry for my waste of money and great deal of time and of wasting time posting all the news and info I could find and share for the common good.

I can understand others and their feeling disconnected and not networking with others or feeling lonely or out of the loop after being there for years, but I'd rather be alone in this venture instead of trying to network and deal with users, liars, agents, the chaos, and the rest. I also don't believe the old adage of "keeping your friends close and your enemies closer."

JJT was a complete butt-hole and Zio defender.

Theodork: Didn't he turn traitor and rat? I've been out of the loop for a while. He threatened to "shoot me and my kind" for not agreeing with him on things... like the Jew. And the mighty JJT. And with one (Jew infiltrator - ADL Of BB agent. The idiot didn't cover his butt well enough online or on the Jew site and in Jew dating sites. How funny it was) I caught on SF while Blacky and egotistical mods, (not all) backed him up and gave him his (the Jew York City Jew) own section for his supposed contributions. Not now though. I peeked. But I was on light ban and wouldn't give my money back being freshly paid. With those mentioned changing and editing our little argument and pulling all the threatening posts in the secret membership area. I started posting what was going on and being written and threats out in the open which they didn't like. Exposure. Truth. I can imagine what is being said or the back-biting going on now since they have created all those other secretive insider closed thread or sections.

What ever happened to stuff like Maud Dibs Primer on Jews? I see stuff here on White Nations that's just as good. I liked his because a lot of stuff was or is in one place, easily accessed from one page. Yeah, I'm going back some years.

Beware. I was only able to meet a few real people from there. They finally left and stopped support too but I lost contact with them and they were a couple hours drive away from me. Stopped the meetings over the CofCC stuff too.

Others that showed and claimed to be from my town and close to me never found a way or had to will to meet me in real life. Never. One I found out to be a lefty due to their radical activities in the local animal rights extremists PETA people. Using the same handle in their local chat rooms. When I Pm'ed them on SF I was told they hated white people who ate meat and gave my info to the local animal rights activist for physical assaults on my property and "freeing" my meat rabbits and taking chickens. Then turned out to be on a "anti-fascist' communist website using the same handles and writing smack and handing out information from SF to them. That group is the one that from the lefty Zionist side that attacked White Pride groups and White people years back and posted their "glorious' attacks on innocent people online for others to see. One site was the One Peoples Project. That scum being the multicultural idiots, communist, and very malicious protesters and militants for the rest. The ones who also claimed victory for attacking Whites during a protest or handing out fliers, or just sitting in coffer shops. Nation wide by the way. Our came out of Chicago and Indianapolis to attack here. Yes, the same ones that were always online and seen wearing masks while attacking us and others around the nation and their over-seas groups. Yes, which included the Marx-feminist, the LGBT, the Communist Party of America, Rainbow Coalition and others.

Those close by had to start meeting deep in the woods because we thought some on SF could be trusted because so many would report to us they were sound people and true. Not so. The enemy seemed to always know where the meetings were and they were disrupted. Somehow the Pm's were spread around and the info was only given in so-called private PMs. What a joke. And there wasn't that many us of to begin with. Some who were invited and they swore they'd show up never did, but the scum did. Complete strangers and violent.

SF might have some good info and had more before some sections removed because JJT and others didn't agree with the topics or discussions. We also couldn't get anything done about the most obvious agent provocateurs and dividers and insinuating or promoting of criminal activities. Of course. Might be a good place for the beginner.. until they wake up and hopefully not harmed, yet no-place to waste much money on or to be trusted. Especially if someone is going to go hungry or put more important things on the line or do without just to line the pockets of well-to-do's and wealthy foreigners who bought their way in and to create chaos and more division in the ranks which we don't need more of. Or for those like Theodork's wardrobe to dress like a Hollywood wanna-be emasculated wussie, keyboard commando cowardly metro-male. Sorry but I couldn't resist, had to vent when I think about this topic and people involved.

Another point. I know the trouble I have in my area trying to be a real American, White and proud, and telling some truths. Knowing the hell some go through in various ways trying to be real and promote the cause, I don't see how they can live where they do, uppity, and seemingly have few problems or attacks like many of us endure. Just seems odd to me. Especially if they can threaten to shoot people like me over something simple and truthful, then why is their area so safe and secure? Beats me!

There's my honest heart-felt rant about it. If others enjoy that stuff and trust it all, go for it. Be happy.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:48 PM   #5
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Don Black sold out a long time ago. Mercs cannot be trusted, ever.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
The dregs & aristocracy are about to get a reality enema!
Dregs will starve, aristocrats will go broke then starve.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:21 PM   #6
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Being the 'largest White Nationalist site on the internet' comes with its own baggage. DB never goes into detail about the CONSTANT barrage of lawsuits that he experiences. People do realize 'they' don't have to ever win to send you to the poor house, right?

I also consider Jack Boot a personal friend of mine and I can count them all on one and a half hands, but that doesn't mean you can't say what you want here within the posting guidelines.

Welcome to the forum.

-Witchie
Old 04-15-2014, 10:39 PM   #7
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

I count Jack Book among my enemies. I was the first one banned for doubting the official government lie about 9/11 and hanging responsibility for it on the kikes. Around 30 more people followed me out the door, some banned for supporting my very rational position and others demanded their accounts be closed.

Free speech (not to be confused with defamatory rants and other lies) is allowed here, but not on SF or VNN. They nurture trolls and antifa, we don't.

Life is a competition every day. you'll soon understand why liberalism is a complete failure.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM   #8
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

I count Jack Book among my enemies. I was the first one banned for doubting the official government lie about 9/11 and hanging responsibility for it on the kikes. Around 30 more people followed me out the door, some banned for supporting my very rational position and others demanded their accounts be closed.

Free speech (not to be confused with defamatory rants and other lies) is allowed here, but not on SF or VNN. They nurture trolls and antifa, we don't.

You are referring to the Grand Exodus? Who were you back then?
Old 04-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #9
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

You are referring to the Grand Exodus? Who were you back then?

Alpha Male, but it might have been some other username. It's been a long time. My rememberer is on the fritz.

Jack Boot deleted the whole thread because he showed his ass so bad and was criticized by everybody.

He said he banned me for saying "United Snakes of Amnesia."

Old 04-15-2014, 11:03 PM   #10
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God

I've seen the site 5/6 times over the last decade.

Never went back, never was attracted. It seemed to be soft, punch-pulling and evasive.
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply