Old 04-15-2014, 11:30 PM   #11
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

Alpha Male, but it might have been some other username. It's been a long time. My rememberer is on the fritz.

Jack Boot deleted the whole thread because he showed his ass so bad and was criticized by everybody.

He said he banned me for saying "United Snakes of Amnesia."

I remember, but I think what you said was 'Jewnited Snakes of America.'

Wasn't that you?

I think I had only been around the movement for a year or so then. Was my first introduction to the idea the Jews did 9/11!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:53 PM   #12
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

I remember, but I think what you said was 'Jewnited Snakes of America.'

Wasn't that you?

I think I had only been around the movement for a year or so then. Was my first introduction to the idea the Jews did 9/11!

Yep, that was me. I was really proud of the people who attacked JB for what he did and just as proud of those who told SF to stick it.....

Most of the old jews are still there, ridiculing White Americans and pushing the jew mantra. It's a crime, what SF does to the untrained minds there.
The north fought to enslave us all, not to free the blacks.

Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:21 PM   #13
Americalost

Americalost is just really niceAmericalost is just really niceAmericalost is just really niceAmericalost is just really nice

I would post my old handle but it would more than likely create retaliation all over again seeings how some people, or enemies, are. I'm a bit too old now and crippled up to play silly games.

The entire issue anywhere is transparency, then to censorship, agenda driven moderation and for personal reasons or liking someone they get along with or possibly live near by, have fun with, or do business with.

When mods go editing posts in other peoples names it's just wrong and most deceitful. In secretive forums the only people that see them are the ones who are online then and there and part of the membership. Shortly the original post or questions would be deleted or replaced with a new and edited version to make me look bad. Ahem, that is what libtards, communist, enemies, and Jews do.

The ones who seen what's going on like with me,and a few others, were totally silent on the issue. Some said they couldn't keep track of what the heck was going on and didn't want to get involved. ( I deal with enough people in real life that is afraid to get involved or simply don't care. Lemmings and sheep really. White people don't tend to stick together anyway especially when they don't want to get out of their comfort zone or good standing with the elite.) They were there at the time and posting but steered clear of my difficulty until the lies started then right on time began the attacks and ridicule because regardless of the lies/editing. They felt, I was NOT supposed to question or challenge the cliques or administration. or the deceit. Or making brownie points agreeing with the mods or JJT and his leftist UK crap.

Of course some were the very good friends of the others or lived close by, and been 'friends' with them for a while, went to WN events with. I'm from occupied Indiana, they are from the south and relatively close to the others and as I was told... ' had to be loyal to the confederacy and not to a northern stranger North of the Mason Dixon line." So just being born in a northern state put me out of the loop or not important enough as a white man to be witnesses for, or to dare question the antics going on that they were well aware of. I was not part of the cult. And to stand up to the mighty big money contributor JJT was also forbidden. Sad if you can't simply disagree with someone or debate. Truth hurts I reckon. Yep it does.

By the time I emailed some folks to see what was really going on and I knew were stand-up people, the threads were removed and I was out of the secret section. The old Yankee Jim and others didn't have the chance to see the event, and if they did catch something the posts were changed and deleted to suit the cliques. Certain decent honorable mods, and others, emailed me and told me I was right and seen some shady stuff, but there's no use trying to fight it and such stuff was going on long before I found SF.

I was able to copy what I could and posted the truth and original posts on other sites. Same stuff I tried to post openly on SF but JJT and others were quick on the draw to see them deleted. Even the threats they couldn't deny then when posted elsewhere but true to Jewish form just slung ad hominems and labels around. But those sites are long gone now too. Just like SF 'hard banned" Maud Dib and other old timers. Meaning all their posts ever made on Secret Front were totally and permanently deleted. Kinda reminded me of what da Juden did to history, all the history books, and revised anything they could to cover their butts, gain sympathy, to destroying people trying to tell some truth like Ernst Zundell, Duke, and others who were handled in the same manner but much much worse. It's why there is no transparency in our stinking government today or has been, or in our Zionist owned media/forums. Just like Hollywood.

I also understand why people stay there, and was told why even if they disagreed with the SF regime. To spread the word and works and truth. To do all the good they can do regardless of stupid un-needed in-fighting with some people refusing to admit their wrongs or be honest for a variety of reasons. Since it is, in fact, well known and is high profile and large. Huge exposure. So be it, okay. But I don't have to play in that neck of the woods, and they can stay out of mine.

I haven't been in this for over forty years and gone through what I have to be threatened by some young well to do sheltered punks. Nor from some butt-wipe from foreign countries. I'm not in it to be controlled or told how to think, what to believe, what my spirituality is supposed to be, what to eat, what to say, not to question, to kiss some enemy ass just to appease some WN that is making money from them (bought off) , to agree or get shot or get lost, what to read or not read, to go or not to go, what music to listen to, to be a total vegetarian or die, bow to Marx-feminist, bow to Hollywood or sports, worship others idols, kiss the butt of some white guy's wife to keep the piece in and out of their home/so-called movement, expected to agree with and support special interest groups like PETA among others, or to ingest a total facade, farce, and etc. Nope, not me especially on the last legs of life. Too busy surviving. Division, distractions, high expectations, are for the agent provocateurs, not for us trying to do some good and see unity which I've seen little of without some kind of interference or intentional chaos.

Who really needs to do the above or expected to do when all of our enemies are demanding the same damn stuff, having the same fascist, Draconian, anti-American, Bolshevik, Zionist, politically correct evil demands to be accepted to fit in and appease all (ALL). Life is too short with other problems and distractions galore to even attempt to please all the sects, cliques, attitudes, clubs or cults.

Wow, sorry for the rant! I guess a lot has built up over time and needed to come out or said. I'm glad I just started looking years later for another forum to keep up on the news with, and find some kindred spirits since I am totally surrounded by the enemies. Just being online helps with the morale and hopes even though I've lost all hopes of my dream land and community. Well, and for the nation. Hence..'America lost." I sure as heck will NOT do what I've been told by the local commies and some WN. If ya can't beat em' join em'. Nope, not me. It's not in me to simply 'roll with the flow." Assimilate or conform? Naw.

Last edited by Americalost; 04-16-2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: errors.
Americalost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:06 PM   #14
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Good for you, if you don't have freedom of thought, you might as well pack it in, you're done.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:45 AM   #15
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

I view Stormfront as an infestation of antifa scum, traitors and degenerates. I pretty much view VNN as that now as well. Sometimes it is best to let ones ego go for the greater good of what benefits us all. I do not believe that SF and VNN are doing anything at all that will benefit any White Nationalist. I think they do more harm than good. Many times their own egos and their coddling of the opposition combine to shut down the voices of people with ideas that will benefit us all if we set aside division and ego!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:51 AM   #16
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Quote: Originally Posted by daneblack View Post

i view stormfront as an infestation of antifa scum, traitors and degenerates. I pretty much view vnn as that now as well. Sometimes it is best to let ones ego go for the greater good of what benefits us all. I do not believe that sf and vnn are doing anything at all that will benefit any white nationalist. I think they do more harm than good. Many times their own egos and their coddling of the opposition combine to shut down the voices of people with ideas that will benefit us all if we set aside division and ego!

b i n g o !!

Old 05-14-2014, 08:23 AM   #17
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

A thousand White Nationalists coming out on the same day would make a difference. To join and support those already on the front lines doing the deed for us all. To rally behind them without PAGES of fucking bullshit devoted to 'if they deserve it' and endless repetitious GOSSIP straight from the pages of the SPLC.

I see the endless debates about this or that WN celebrity/forum/party/movement/faction for exactly WTF it is.... it is an excuse to not act.

What exactly is the magic percentage of Whites who would lose their jobs and suffer duress after outing themselves? How many consistently hide behind this magic percentage? TOO GODDAMN MANY.

Everything else is a hamster wheel. Waste of time. Pissing into the wind. Things will have to get far worse before we see much action because the majority of 'White Nationalists' are fucking cowards.

Period.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #18
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

MY POINT EXACTLY! Too many cowards and gutless whiners to achieve our goals. Too much ego! We are hurting ourselves at this point! We have factions when we need unity. Our strength is unity! A single unified message. Unified leadership and formation of a political party as well as a security element. We must also find ways to bring people in who are like minded but afraid of outing themselves. They can still be useful with providing an underground network of funding, supplies, information and support.

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

A thousand White Nationalists coming out on the same day would make a difference. To join and support those already on the front lines doing the deed for us all. To rally behind them without PAGES of fucking bullshit devoted to 'if they deserve it' and endless repetitious GOSSIP straight from the pages of the SPLC.

I see the endless debates about this or that WN celebrity/forum/party/movement/faction for exactly WTF it is.... it is an excuse to not act.

What exactly is the magic percentage of Whites who would lose their jobs and suffer duress after outing themselves? How many consistently hide behind this magic percentage? TOO GODDAMN MANY.

Everything else is a hamster wheel. Waste of time. Pissing into the wind. Things will have to get far worse before we see much action because the majority of 'White Nationalists' are fucking cowards.

Period.

Old 05-17-2014, 09:20 PM   #19
oldnorseman

oldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to beholdoldnorseman is a splendid one to behold

Too many people being brainwashed into thinking that somehow Jews and niggers are viable humans. I live in South Dakota but work in Iowa, a right to work state. We have an employee union here which I have refused to join. I told the union rep that I was a facist not a communist and that I would rather practice eugenics, not Marxism. That got me a trip to the H.R. office. The H.R. manager is a spic woman about 35 years old. I told her that I was not going to discuss my political, philosophical or religionist views at work but membership in a workers union violated all of them. She told me that she believed the union rep turned me in because I would not join up and told me to get back to work and just keep my opinions to myself. Many companies are beginning to come up with rules about ethical behavior outside of the workplace so they can control the employees all the time. Sounds like a Jew idea to me.
oldnorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:41 AM   #20
DaneBlack

It is definitely a jew idea! The idea of a union is a jew idea!
Post New Thread Reply