Old 05-18-2014, 04:44 AM   #21
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by DaneBlack View Post

It is definitely a jew idea! The idea of a union is a jew idea!

All collectivism is jew ideas, it makes herding the goyim easier. Individuality makes us less vulnerable to their black arts.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:14 AM   #22
Crowe

Crowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant futureCrowe has a brilliant future

Quote: Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post

All collectivism is jew ideas, it makes herding the goyim easier. Individuality makes us less vulnerable to their black arts.

Individualism is part of the reason we're in the situation we are right now Fred. White people don't have a "group" mentality. When White people see other White people being shit on by the genocidal government, the prevailing attitude is "not my problem". This leads to attitudes like "diversity is our strength" - unless its diversity coming into their neighborhoods, then they scream bloody murder over it. Collectivism based around racial and Nationalistic ideals is healthy. And that is precisely what the jews fear.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:42 AM   #23
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Individualism is part of the reason we're in the situation we are right now Fred. White people don't have a "group" mentality. When White people see other White people being shit on by the genocidal government, the prevailing attitude is "not my problem". This leads to attitudes like "diversity is our strength" - unless its diversity coming into their neighborhoods, then they scream bloody murder over it. Collectivism based around racial and Nationalistic ideals is healthy. And that is precisely what the jews fear.

I agree with you. Unfortunately, our social traits and the divisions within our race has caused us to be "rugged individuals" or languish in apathetic squalor.

Small white communities of old were different. Technology, ie radio & TV has done its work, dividing us and keeping us from even knowing much about one another.

I threw out my TV, metaphorically, years ago, but gravitate to my PC to find like-minded people to discuss the meaning of life, the rescue of our people and the means/methods arrayed against us.

There are no easy answers, unless you regain control of society, only allow so many hours of TV or radio a day and ban game-boys. Our white society needs to be regulated and weened off propaganda.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Old 08-29-2014, 12:41 AM   #24
CelticMan74

CelticMan74 is on a distinguished road

You telling me WN's still believe the 9/11 lie? Man, I've been away too long.
CelticMan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:33 PM   #25
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Stormfront sucks

There was a small exodus Lately. 3 members and I were banned for revealing that Lord Tinsdale was a non-white. He himself admitted it over on VNN, but Don doesn't seem to care. As long as he gets that big pay check in, he decides that you are "white".
Here's the link to the damn thread: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1073129/
Say, why don't we have a celebration the day Don dies?

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a nigger SAE
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 05:27 PM   #26
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

Based on what I've skimmed over there recently they only have about 5 active posters and they are the ones that are the problem, throwing their weight around and censoring people's posts. And I see a post over there where that fat slob Mjodr/Glacier is showing sympathy for a criminal nigger in Ferguson. All niggers are animals. End of story. They get no sympathy.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #27
GhostDivision

GhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to allGhostDivision is a name known to all

Plenty of trolls, not to mention the multi-account posters, which no doubt are moderators or members with a lot of money (sustaining members) - if you have money you can do what you like, right ? I`ve had plenty of posts deleted lately because I went against a certain mods posts who promoted a segregated state, not based on race but on cultural affinities, can you imagine ? And against another "prominent member" who believe the jews are white !

I remember when "The Old Man" got the boot and the 9/11 fiasco. I read your posts too Gargoyle, thanks for the welcome btw - I`ve seen a lot of people on SF go, most of them SM. To me it looks like you go from a SM to the next level (Core) and then may have another account, etc, etc. When you`re right at the top your chances of becoming a mod is pretty good, and you can use your multi-accounts to troll members you do not like because of difference in opinion, religious beliefs, etc - cybernetic schizophrenia. I`ve had plenty of posts deleted in the section where I post and have the mod and the other jew-troll, trolling me. I suspect some sections are run by no more then three or four people and their multi-account schizos. A common tactic is to use a multi-account poster to distort what you say, and when you defend yourself, the post gets deleted. The more you kick back the more they troll you around the site using personal info - when you ask for an explanation you`re told that your posts are divisive

Not so long ago a Life Time member contacted me and told me that he had no more trust in the leadership of SF and never returned, that said a lot to me

I believe that SF will be sold to the highest bidder in the next 5 years - I go along with other posters have stated, that SF have become controlled opposition
GhostDivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:32 AM   #28
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

I was the first one JB banned over the 9/11 thing. I insisted it was kikes and JB supported the official lie. The Old Man got the axe a few weeks later. Black sold out long ago to SPLC/ADL.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #29
Gargoyle
Angel Of Doom

Gargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the roughGargoyle is a jewel in the rough

Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDivision View Post

Plenty of trolls, not to mention the multi-account posters, which no doubt are moderators or members with a lot of money (sustaining members) - if you have money you can do what you like, right ? I`ve had plenty of posts deleted lately because I went against a certain mods posts who promoted a segregated state, not based on race but on cultural affinities, can you imagine ? And against another "prominent member" who believe the jews are white !

I remember when "The Old Man" got the boot and the 9/11 fiasco. I read your posts too Gargoyle, thanks for the welcome btw

No problem, the more the merrier
Stormfront is a total joke, as you said you know all about the Tinsdale Arc, and me and 3 others got banished from SF. I was the last one to be banned surprisingly. Seems I had some use to them.
The member Gothic Android also is friends with several Jews, and she's admitted that, but the mods will not ban her. Why? Look under her username. Unless if a sustaining member chooses not to fund Black's scheme, then they are never banned.
Quote:

- I`ve seen a lot of people on SF go, most of them SM. To me it looks like you go from a SM to the next level (Core) and then may have another account, etc, etc. When you`re right at the top your chances of becoming a mod is pretty good, and you can use your multi-accounts to troll members you do not like because of difference in opinion, religious beliefs, etc - cybernetic schizophrenia. I`ve had plenty of posts deleted in the section where I post and have the mod and the other jew-troll, trolling me. I suspect some sections are run by no more then three or four people and their multi-account schizos. A common tactic is to use a multi-account poster to distort what you say, and when you defend yourself, the post gets deleted. The more you kick back the more they troll you around the site using personal info - when you ask for an explanation you`re told that your posts are divisive

Not so long ago a Life Time member contacted me and told me that he had no more trust in the leadership of SF and never returned, that said a lot to me

I believe that SF will be sold to the highest bidder in the next 5 years - I go along with other posters have stated, that SF have become controlled opposition

It is indeed controlled by the SPLC. Black has only a tiny bit of control, as most of the ownership is SPLC.

So do I, but for far different reasons. They (Stormfront) are ideologically impure; they allow jews (our prime enemy) to be on staff there and that corrupts the goals of the site. You can't inform people as to the major threat to them personally or to their countries, if you're in bed with the enemy.

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-EDMUND BURKE
Make the Revolution a parent of settlement, and not a nursery of future revolutions. -EDMUND BURKE
Read the Rules: http://whitenations.com/showpost.php?p=134&postcount=1
There will never be a bigger SAE
You can hang him from a tree, but he can never sign with me
Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:24 AM   #30
DaneBlack

DaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to beholdDaneBlack is a splendid one to behold

I bet Dees and his splc scum could walk right through syria and ISIS would wine and dine them!
DaneBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply