Old 03-09-2014, 07:49 PM   #1
Aldolphus Mueller
Proud Neo-Amish!

Aldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations GodAldolphus Mueller is a White Nations God
Default Would You All Create a Security Forum?

Would you all consider creating a security forum that would be delegated strictly to threads, posts, and information related to security of all types? Online, offline, and everywhere else. Maybe there's already such a forum, but I didn't see it.

Such a forum would include topics, threads, and posts related to computer configuration and security, home and business network configuration and security, home security and safety including CCTV surveillance, etc., and just about anything related to the protection of what little privacy we have left in America protecting ourselves online and in the real world.

I have inadvertently been forced into a position and situation where the information that I possess would be invaluable for all who read these forums and who would otherwise not have a clue as to what is happening to them on and off line without their knowledge.

It's so incredibly vast that even I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it all. If anyone had told me about half of what I've seen with my own two eyes (and have the evidence to support it) in the last three weeks I wouldn't have believed it, and might have even called them names like "paranoid," just as Linda does when she characterizes humans with a clue by calling them names.

It's all so perfectly clear as to why she engages in such name calling. I'm certain it's to diminish the truth of the message by belittling the messenger. It's such a childish, worn out propaganda ploy that everyone should be able to see right through it, but since she has the other SPLC shills and her countless sock puppets to further reinforce and support the name calling, the herd and lurkers most likely dismiss the individual merely trying to inform them as some mentally ill fool.

I think a security forum would go a long way to further expose the actions, techniques, and operatives working against America, our best interests, and genuine freedom.

Here's something that I highly recommend everyone use along with the Firefox browser. Keep in mind that even Firefox needs to be set up properly (and this after Windows has been secured assuming you use Windows, lol) before you can expect any real benefit as to protecting your online privacy. I'll go into great detail as to how to do that in another thread or post.

But in the meantime, if you're already using Firefox I recommend you install the Add-on called Secure Login 1.0.3 which protects your username and password when you login to any website, forum, etc.

When activated and used properly, one clicks the login area where the username and password would be entered either manually or automatically. It will then be outlined in yellow (gold). Then one would click on the gold key in the menu bar which then logs in the user without any of that information being entered into those login areas. This prevents a hacker from capturing that login information upon login and works to protect one's account information on any given site one might be logging in to. This is especially important if you perform online banking.

There are several other configuration items that need to be performed on Firefox generally after its installation and other Add-ons that I suggest one use to protect one's privacy, but that information will not prevent one from using Secure Login 1.0.3.

I do not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice see a lawyer
Aldolphus Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:15 PM   #2
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Yeah, Witchy woman does that stuff. She can figure out where she can put it.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:03 PM   #3
whiteferrari

whiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to beholdwhiteferrari is a splendid one to behold

In the world of the freeware infested minefields, littered with all sorts of data sucking and virus traps, does there exist software so powerful as to outcompete the totality of the NSA combined, capable of guessing 3 trillion passwords per second as Snowden told the NYT magazine last summer?
whiteferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
L. H. Menkkken

L. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations GodL. H. Menkkken is a White Nations God

Don't the passwords have to be tried one at a time?

Using letters (small plus caps), 10 numbers, and !@# etc you get 26+26+10+10 or 72. A chance hit for one digit is 1/72 or
.014. A 30 digit password would be .0139 raised to power of 30 or 1.9 to the minus 56 {1.9, with decimal moved 56 places to left}.

A trillion is 12 spaces. {1,000,000,000,000}

a 50 digit password would be 1/72 to the power of 50 or 1.36 to the minus 93 {decimal moved left 93 spaces}

The chance of doing this by trial and error [computer] would be-

1 of

736,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000
L. H. Menkkken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:20 PM   #5
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Here's your security forum:

http://whitenations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Also, looks like the forum outline could use some organizing, especially under 'current events.'

Do you guys really like 'coontown?' :/

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

-W
Old 03-10-2014, 07:27 PM   #6
Fred O'Malley
I AM THE PALE HORSEMAN

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

-W

Just a suggestion:

News
General Discussion
Pro White
Europe
Dr. Pierce
Great Writers should be combined with links & resources
History
Science
Market watch
Other WN sites
Cobb's Corner

I think you should arrange them, you have a knack for it.
"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks."
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:55 AM   #7
Mack the Knife

Mack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations GodMack the Knife is a White Nations God

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

Here's your security forum:

http://whitenations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Also, looks like the forum outline could use some organizing, especially under 'current events.'

-W

Isn't she a doll?
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. And I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ~ The Outlaw Josey Wales
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yid-CW-O9Qw
Mack the Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:08 AM   #8
Todd in FL

Todd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations GodTodd in FL is a White Nations God

Just don't make it sound too much like that faggot forum VNN.

Thanks for your support.

And how about this...

http://web.emc.com/rsasecurid_freetr...FQ8OOgoduTwAcQ

Quote:

RSA offers you to try our Hardware or Software Authenticators, an easy-to-use, convenient, self-contained method for effective user identification. Choose the token style that is right for you, key fob or card—to meet an array of user applications including two-factor authentication, hard-disk encryption, transaction and email signing. Use RSA SecurID on mobile devices as well, including smartphones, tablets, and PCs. RSA SecurID offers customers:

• Quality authenticators that result in fewer token failures in the field
• Multi-use tokens that work for hard-disk encryption, email signing, and more
• Customizable tokens that can feature your organization's brand and personalized artwork
• Guaranteed tokens for the entire life of the device
• Combines time, an algorithm and a unique identifier for a strong cryptographic value

I have one for my Etrade account and it works great. Could be used for any website.

Click the image to open in full size.