Old 06-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
Frank White

Frank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations GodFrank White is a White Nations God
Default Posting Photos

When you find a photo you want to post
Right Click on the photo, and "Copy Image Address"

Click the image to open in full size.

Then go to the forum, and in the reply window
Click on the photo icon, so the image address window opens

Right click in the image address window and "paste" the address into it

So it looks like this

Then click "OK" in the image address window
And the address will show up in the reply box with IMG tags around it

Now click "Preview Post"
And you'll see how the photo will display in your post

Frank White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Mike Quigley

Mike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations God

I'll see what I can do.
Mike Quigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
Mike Quigley

Mike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations GodMike Quigley is a White Nations God

Ok, I think I'm getting closer. I know how to save a picture onto my computer. I know how to get to it again, click on it, but when I come back over here and hit that address icon a little window comes up where I'm supposed to put in the address, so I right click but "paste" is not available.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:08 PM   #4
Mike Quigley

I can't find anything that says image address.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:45 AM   #5
Mike Quigley

When I'm working with videos I can see video url but not still pics
Old 06-10-2013, 05:04 AM   #6
WitchesChild
Pagan Heart

WitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations GodWitchesChild is a White Nations God

Mike, Frank's instructions are for hotlinking so that you don't have to save the image to your computer and then upload to a hosting site.

It is much easier. I will be glad to assist you when you are online, just lemme know.
WitchesChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
Mike Quigley

Quote: Originally Posted by WitchesChild View Post

Mike, Frank's instructions are for hotlinking so that you don't have to save the image to your computer and then upload to a hosting site.

It is much easier. I will be glad to assist you when you are online, just lemme know.

Sounds good thanks.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #8
Mike Quigley

Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
Mike Quigley

Old 06-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #10
Elizabeth L

Elizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations GodElizabeth L is a White Nations God

Mike you're trying to post a whole page of images, you need to select just one. Right click on the image then click properties, or view image depending on your browser, and that will give you the web address of the image. It will end with .jpg most likely

Then put that address between image tags → [img] [/img]
Elizabeth L is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply