Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-14-2013, 04:21 AM   #81
Strawboss

Old 05-14-2013, 04:24 AM   #82
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
History is written by tyrants that hanged heroes.
Fred O'Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:32 AM   #83
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Fred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations GodFred O'Malley is a White Nations God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals. Lysander Spooner
Old 05-14-2013, 04:38 AM   #84
Strawboss

Old 05-14-2013, 04:43 AM   #85
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

I was driving around the island when I was in maui, and this old guy was walking down the road, a mountain road, so I pulled up beside him to see if he needed a lift. It was Willie Nelson taking his constitutional after lunch. We chatted for about a minute, then we drove on. His house there is only accessable on foot or by helo.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:46 AM   #86
Strawboss

Wow, that's a cool story.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:55 AM   #87
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Quote: Originally Posted by Strawboss View Post

Wow, that's a cool story.

Yep, that was quite a trip. Meeting him there, and all the other stuff we did. Hell, we did a helo tour of the volcano, Haleakala, with Kevin bacon and his wife. We stopped at a restaurant where every celeb I ever heard of had eaten and had their pics taken and signed the wall where it was to be hanged after development.

We took a mountain bike ride, 35 miles from the top of the volcano to the sea, that was a blast, downhill all the way. We snorkeled Molokini Island, where my lady friend did the snorkeling (old hat for me) and me and a German guy serenaded all the brand new brides on the cat, while their husbands swam.

I saw my lady friend coming back to the boat, and she had said she wanted to see lots of fish, so I threw a bowl of pasta in front of her. Until then you couldn't see any fish. When the pasta hit the water, they were there like piranha, scared the shit out of her, and I was laughing my ass off, until I realized it wasn't my girl but some body else's. Man was that embarrassing.

The skipper had two of the finest women deck hands I ever saw in a thong. He sent one down to get me a 50 cal round from the bottom. No easy trick, getting down deep with the salinity so heavy. I still have that bullet. The island was used for gunnery practice during WWII.

We took a dinner cruise to watch the whales and sea turtles. All the celebs go to Maui because it's kind of off the beaten path, and there are too many there to harass and one of them. Besides, the people who go there are celebs in their own right. I was wearing a polo shirt with my company logo on it and the skipper was hitting me up for a job. Unfortunately, I didn't have any positions for a boat skipper.

Like I told the guy in the other thread, life is to be lived, and to be lived up, if you can. Self flagellation isn't all they say it is.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:40 AM   #88
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #89
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Old 05-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #90
Fred O'Malley
Administrator

Post New Thread Reply